I have to admit I’ve been on a huge slots kick lately. The Pogo Parlor games are eating all of my Coins and making me wait for refills, so during my free time I’ve started playing a little bit more with Big Fish Casino online. In addition to tons of slot machines, Big Fish Casino also offers other casino games like Roulette, Blackjack, Texas Hold’em, and a word poker game called Word Ace. But really, given my recent slots habit and the fact that my gaming style is best described as “The Collector”, I’ve been only playing their slots games with the aim to collect lots of chips to bet with. I’ve set my goal to get 10M chips and at that point I’m going to bet max in some of the slots that have room-wide bonuses so I can be the one awarding the highest amount of chips to everyone in the room. (You’re welcome!) I’m also going to use them to play in one of the Slot Tournaments there. The winner of the last tournament I checked out got 4.83M chips and one of these days, that’s going to be me!
Quick Chip Tips for Beginners
- New players get 100K chips to start.
- Open the Big Fish Casino every day to get a free daily spin. Its payout can be as high as 100K chips.
- Collect your free chips every 30 minutes.
- If you decide to purchase chips, choose your package based on what VIP Rewards level you can reach. The higher your VIP Rewards tier, you’ll get a higher amount of free chips every 30 minutes, your future chips purchases will be multiplied, and you’ll get a monthly VIP bonus of chips as well.
- Play one of the games with a room-wide or shared bonus. (See below.)
- When you enter any of the slots games, always check your bet amount to make sure you’re not betting more than you want to. Please learn from my mistakes (my many, many chips worth of mistakes)!
Room-wide Bonus for Extra Chips
Try the new Secret Grove slots game. Make sure you play in a full room and whenever someone gets a scatter, everyone in the room gets whatever their total bet amount was. It’s great if you’re playing in a room full of high rollers! As a new player trying to build their stash, these extra chips come in handy. Hidden Forest slots, which has a higher minimum bet, also has the same scatter reward system but the payout can be higher because the bets in the room can be higher. If your chip purse can sustain it in either of these games, consider betting the minimum and auto-spinning. If you’re not auto-spinning, you will need to spin about every minute to avoid getting removed for inactivity. Spinning once a minute is the best way to take advantage of the room-wide bonus without having to constantly bet risk your chips, but watching the clock that much might start to feel like work after a while!
Shared Bonus for More Chips
Tails of the Snow Fox slots is another fun game to earn some extra chips in. It’s got a bonus shared among qualifying players who have lit the Northern Lights. When all of the Northern Lights appear, qualifying players get a big chip bonus. Sweet Stacks slots is another game with a shared bonus, and its bets are lower, but for some reason I always have a ton of connection issues with it (the reels just spin and spin and spin, but I haven’t experienced this with any other Big Fish Casino game). For these shared bonus slots games, I just auto-spin until I am qualified for the shared bonus and then slow down my spins until the payout comes in.
Ready to start? Try out these tips at Big Fish Casino.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the links and make a purchase, BadgeHungry will receive compensation for your referral at no additional cost to you.