Boggle Bash is just like the original Boggle you know and love but redesigned with a fun Pogo twist. Instead of playing against each other like in traditional Boggle, Boggle Bash is a multiplayer cooperative word game. Everyone who is present in a particular game room are all playing and contributing to the shared room goal. To mix things up, players are separated randomly and as evenly as possible onto 1 of 4 game “tables” where a total of 5 players share and play the same Boggle cube. This works out to be a maximum of roughly 20 Players per game room.
Play Boggle Bash at Pogo
Badges for This Game
Boggle Bash Tips & Hints
- For the Wordsmith badge, try viewing our Boggle 10-letter words thread for inspiration!
- Many 3 and 4 letter words have meanings when spelled backwards, for example RAT and TAR, always look at the word backwards.
- Rotate the cube often to find new letter combinations you might not immediately see.
- You can use your mouse or your keyboard to enter words. Some people are faster with one or the other.
- Always look for common suffixes to add to words you’ve already found. For example: ed, ing, er, s.
- Look for words that can be rearranged into other words, for example: eat, eta, ate, tea or are, era, ear. With one set of four letters you can almost always get 5+ words.
- Need a little help? This Boggle Solver, or this one, can come in very handy.
- For more hints and tips, check out our Boggle tips thread.
In-Game Achievement Badges
Boggle Badge Badge Badge
Spell the word “BADGE” to earn this badge!
Boggle Wordsmith Badge
Find a word of 10 or more letters to earn this badge!
Panic Attack Badge
Play through 2000 Panic Flips to earn this badge!
Team Player Badge
Get 750 Jackpot Spins to earn this badge!
Boggle Bash Ranks
|Rank||Image||Words Found||Total Words Found||Badge|
Keep on Boggle-ing
Help us out! If you can contribute to this ranks chart, as you rank up send in the number of words needed for any ranks that are missing information above.