I am unable to play any games for about 2 weeks now. I also cannot go straight to Pogo.com and sign in. I get an age requirement error. I can get to my messages & friends list. I have tried getting on the Help Tab and cannot get it to work either. I have been a Pogo member since 2001. Can someone help me get this resolved? Very frustrating!
I just found this in the Pogo forums…
: Early Access Announcements
Unread post by Pogo_Llama » January 30th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Hello Pogo Community!
Earlier this week, we were made aware of an issue in which some players were having trouble accessing Early Access after entering their age in the age verification page. The team was able to investigate and made a fix to address this issue. If you experience any issues playing Casino games on Early Access, we ask that you please submit a support ticket to EA Help and they will do their best to resolve the issue as soon as they can.
Please contact EA Help by clicking this link.
Once you click on that link:
1.Select which platform you’re playing Pogo on
2. Select “Technical Support”
3. Select “Game won’t launch”
4. When asked “Do you need help with Pogo’s Early Access Experience?” select Yes
5. You will then be asked which support option you’d like. Based upon your preference, please select from “Get a call” or “Chat”
6. Please fill out your contact information
7. After filling out your contact information, click on “Request call” or “Request live chat”
8. A confirmation screen will then appear. If you choose “chat”, then a live chat window will pop up. If you selected “Call” please wait for your call
We appreciate you being a part of Pogo. Thank you for your continued patience and support!