Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Perfect Picnic. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to to 12 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win a pack of power-ups and the animated reward badge below here (awarded at a later date).
This will be a event, with four new “secret” challenges, from now until July 24, 2022. That’s three weeks of scavenger hunt fun!
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Perfect Picnic Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click on the 12 on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and check the comments. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
Nite: the next set of clues will be available on Monday, July 11.
- Today, four new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels. It may take a couple tries to find the right game, or the right goal to complete.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of the larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all four Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on July 24, 2022, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues:
- Find where the animals are safe and happy. Match your way to victory, nice and snappy. Good old-fashioned wins are the way to go out in the savanna or deep in snow.
- The numbers detrmine if you win or lose, so pay attention and listen for the cues! Listen to the numbers like a true master. Win more than once per card to do it faster!
- To find the treasure, you’ll need a good score. Aim for the clouds, where the airplanes soar. Let a big score be your work of art. Sorting cards is a smart way to start.
- An academic approach will serve you. Focus on blue as you puzzle on through. To find the treasure, think shiny and blue. Match them all together and you’ll see too./li>
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Perfect Picnic page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game.
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Perfect Picnic Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
Are you participating in the Perfect Picnic? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.