Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Sunken Secrets. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to to 12 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win a pack of power-ups for Pogo Daily Sudoku, and the animated reward badge below here (awarded at a later date).
This will be a event, with four new “secret” challenges, from now until September 19th. That’s three weeks of scavenger hunt fun!
Week One (below)
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Sunken Secrets Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click on the 12 on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and check the comments. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
Nite: the next set of clues will be available on Monday, September 6th.
- Today, four new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels. It may take a couple tries to find the right game, or the right goal to complete.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of the larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all four Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on September 19, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues:
- Find where the numbers change every day, then make things hard to reveal the way. Filling in the blanks can be hard. The right numbers are your trump card.
- Playing with dolls is only the start. Keep the color blue close to your heart. Match them big, medium or small. Blue is what matters above all.
- Search for seashells with special care. Always look for a matching pair. Find where the seas are out on display. Carefully match each shells as your play.
- Follow this clue to the letter: Shorter words will serve you better. Finding the words isn’t always easy, but lengths of four will keep things breezy.
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Sunken Secrets page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game.
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Sunken Secrets Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
Are you participating in the Sunken Secrets? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.