Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Greenhouse Gala. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to to 8 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win a Quinn’s Aquarium power-ups, and the animated reward badge below here (awarded at a later date).
This will be a event, with four new “secret” challenges, from now until June 6th. That’s two weeks of scavenger hunt fun!
Week One (below)
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Greenhouse Gala Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click and on the B on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and check the comments. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
- Today, four new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels. It may take a couple tries to find the right game, or the right goal to complete.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of the larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all four Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on June 6, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues:
- When shadows gather and call out to you, go chapter by chapter until you’re through. A joyful heart will help you to see, completing episodes is key.
- This Challenge crumbles with pure persistence. Bring out all the Stars to go the distance. Raisins or chocolate won’t wreck the batter, but you need bright stars to shine on your platter.
- Keep all the numbers an your side. Don’t miss any to reach your stride. First make sure the numbers cohere, then finish strong with lives to spare.
- The Greenhouse could use a touch of blue. Find some where the story goes askew. Blue is the color of the flowers you seek. Open a book to revel in the mystique.
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Greenhouse Gala page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game.
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows – Greenhouse Gala Part 1 Badge
Complete 10 episodes before the event ends.
(Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows Episodes & Badges / Item Locations )
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Greenhouse Gala Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
Are you participating in the Greenhouse Gala? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.