Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Polar Palace. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to 12 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win a power-up pack, and the animated reward badge (worth 1,200 Pogis) below here (awarded at a later date).
This will be a weekly event, with three new “secret” challenges each week from now until February 2nd. That’s four weeks of scavenger hunt fun!
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Polar Palace Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click and on the B on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and check the comments. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
- Every Wednesday during the event, three new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels. It may take a couple tries to find the right game, or the right goal to complete.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of the larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all 12 Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on February 2, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues
- To find the treasure, let’s take to the skies. Keep the plays going steady and you’ll land on the prize.
- Go ahead and pull the handle if you’re feeling bold. You’ll be the cat’s meow when you win lots of gold.
- They say these folks are always right; ply them with baked sweets and their eyes will shine bright.
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Polar Palace page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game.
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Polar Palace Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
These badges are considered weekly badges (for at least the time being), so if you attempt these challenges you may notice your 2021 Wednesday Challenge album badge count is different until you complete them.
Are you participating in the Polar Palace? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.