Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Summer Seascape. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to 6 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win an animated reward badge and power-ups (awarded at a later date).
Summer Seascape Badge
Complete all 6 Scavenger Hunt Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on 07/14/20 to win this badge!
And a Bonus Badge:
Quinn’s Aquarium – Handy Janitor Badge
Complete 7 levels in 2 weeks!
This will be a weekly event, with three new “secret” challenges each week for two weeks, until July 14th.
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click and on the B on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and see the spoiler that lists the three badges. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
- Every Wednesday during the event, three new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels or rounds. It may take a couple tries to find the right game and right goal.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of a larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all six Challenges by 11:59 pm on July 14, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues
- Don’t sink too deep in the briny muck. Let those friendly Jokers buoy your luck.
- The treasure hides by the seashore. Build your streaks to open the door.
- Take to the sky to get a better view, But one star alone simply won’t do.
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
This is for week one. Summer Seascape Treasure Chase – Week Two’s Clues and Answers are available on another post.
Snowbird Solitaire – Summer Seascape I Badge
Make 77 streaks by the end of the Treasure Chase!
(Snowbird Solitaire Ranks & Badges)
Solitaire Blitz – Summer Seascape III Badge
Place 60 Jokers to the build pile by the end of the Treasure Chase!
(Solitaire Blitz Ranks & Badges)
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
These badges are considered weekly badges (for at least the time being), so if you attempt these challenges you may notice your 2020 Wednesday Challenge album badge count is different until you complete them.
Are you participating in this Treasure Chase? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.