Pogo’s launched another Treasure Chase/Scavenger Hunt event, the Forest Forage. In this Club Pogo-only event, you will decode clues to figure out which games to play and what their challenges are. When you complete the challenges you’ll earn up to 6 free badges. If you complete them all before the deadline, you can win an animated reward badge and power-ups (awarded at a later date).
Forest Treasure Badge
Complete all 6 Scavenger Hunt Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on 04/07/20 to win this badge!
This will be a weekly event, with three new “secret” challenges each week for two weeks, until April 7th.
Forest Forage Week One (below)
Forest Forage Week Two
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click and on the B on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and see the spoiler that lists the three badges. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
- Every Wednesday during the event, three new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels or rounds. It may take a couple tries to find the right game and right goal.
- Complete the Challenges to win new Badges. Each Badge forms part of a larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all six Challenges by 11:59 pm PT on April 7, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
This Week’s Clues
- Unscramble the letters to search for treasure, but keep your words short for good measure.
- Gather the gang to forage in the woods, and pop the golds to unlock the goods
- Unlocking the treasure is no small feat, So make all your victories triple sweet!
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Treasure Chase page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game. Once you have completed one round in the game with the requirement you will see the badge and progress at the end of that round.
Poppit! Bingo – Forest Forage Part 2 Badge
Pop 200 Golden Balloons by the end of the Treasure Chase!
(Poppit! Bingo Ranks, Badges & Tips)
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
These badges are considered weekly badges (for at least the time being), so if you attempt these challenges you may notice your 2020 Wednesday Challenge album badge count is different until you complete them.
Are you participating in the Forest Forage? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.