The Pogo Insider for February 25, 2020 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- March’s Game of the Month will be First Class Solitaire.
- The Winter Journey Challenge Quest begins tomorrow and will last through most of March.
- A new marathon will start just before the start of Spring. It’ll be a 10-Game Badge marathon.
- Another Badge Collection is coming in March. The theme hasn’t been revealed yet — what do you think it will be?
- A new challenge puzzles and badges were added to A Way with Words today.
- New levels were added to Sweet Tooth Town today.
- New levels and badges were added to Jewel Academy today.
- A snowy owl was added to Mahjong Sanctuary today.
- March will bring us new episodes of Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows.
- Pogo Slots will be coming in March. See more games coming in the future on the New & Coming Soon page.
- Canasta HD, Spades HD, and Dice City Roller HD were also mentioned as coming in 2020, however in previous blog posts Spades was scheduled for early March and Canasta was scheduled for late March. In today’s blog post, no dates are mentioned.
- Question for Pogo: How do I adjust settings on Jungle Gin HD? Answer: Pogo links to a FAQ, but of course there’s also a BadgeHungry Guide on how to set up Jungle Gin to double-browse, play with a friend, or play against robots with your own settings.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to the topics covered in this week’s column.