The Pogo Insider for February 11, 2020 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- There will be another Winter Journey Challenge Quest in March.
- Last week, Jet Set Solitaire got new levels and badges.
- No new content will be released for Big City Adventure, Undiscovered World, Mahjong Escape, and Solitaire Gardens. Pogo says, “Remaining content for Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape has been unlocked.”
- More challenges and badges are on the way for A Way With Words.
- All in-game purchasing for Flash games has been turned off at this time due to their retirement next month.
- Question for Pogo: What constitutes a “special pattern” in Solitaire Blitz? Answer: 3 of a kind or a JQK royal pattern in the build pile.
- Question for Pogo: In Jungle Gin HD, when one decides to “stand-up,” is the correct action remove you from the game? Answer: Standing up will return the player to the main menu because it is assumed that the player does not wish to continue to play.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to the topics covered in this week’s column.