The Pogo Insider for November 19th is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- December’s Game of the Month will be Poppit! Bingo.
- A new Badge Marathon will start near the end of the month. (This is the Spider Sprint marathon mentioned on the New & Coming Soon page.
- The 25 Days of Pogo will begin on December 1st.
- Cookie Connect got 14 new badges and 40 new levels today.
- Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD will out on Thursday November 21st, and will be Pogo’s first game only available on Early Access. (All Club Pogo players now have access to Early Access from the blue bar at the top of the Pogo web site.) All future games will be released only on Early Access including Crazy Cakes 2 and Winter Wonderland (HOG Miniseries) which are scheduled for December.
- Triple Bonus Tokens and Sunday Token Social will be retiring in February.
- Question for Pogo: Where are Tokens? Answer: “the current token system will be replaced with a new reward system” and “the team is actively working on a new reward system.”
Note: when commenting, please understand this is intended as a thread for discussing the topics covered in the Pogo Insider. Please keep your comments on-topic to the topics covered in the Pogo Insider as listed above.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to the topics covered in this week’s column.