It’s Tuesday again and that means it’s Tips Day! Each Tuesday we’ll be showcasing one of Pogo.com’s games and collecting your tips, insights, and hints for playing the game, ranking up, and earning badges more easily. These weekly posts will be a place for you to give help and get help with Pogo’s games and badges, and tips shared may be used to put together detailed guides in the future!
We’re talking about Jet Set Solitaire this week. There are a total of 50 Jet Set Solitaire ranks to be earned plus a ton of in-game award badges, and these are the types of challenges Pogo offers for its badges:
- Complete # Airport Levels
- Complete # final attractions
- Complete # games
- Complete # levels
- Finish # levels with 2 stars
- Finish # levels with 2 stars or better
- Finish # levels with 3 stars
- Get a 8-card streak or better # times
- Get an 11-card streak or better # times
- Remove # cards
- Remove # Seatbelt cards
- Score # points
- Win # levels with 2 stars or better
- “Final attractions” is just another name for the Airport Levels.
- The Jet Set Solitaire page has a few go-to levels for some of the challenges.
Do you have any questions about this game? Do you have any more tips to share for the game itself or the types of challenges listed above? Leave them in a comment below. Thank you!