It’s the return of Tuesday Tips Day! (Yes, it’s been over 8 years since our last one!) If this type of post goes well, each Tuesday we’ll be showcasing one of Pogo.com’s games and collecting your tips, insights, and hints for playing the game, ranking up, and earning badges more easily. These weekly posts will be a place for you to give help and get help with Pogo’s games and badges, and tips shared may be used to put together detailed guides in the future!
We’re talking about Mahjong Sanctuary this week. There are a total of 100 Mahjong Sanctuary ranks to be earned, and these are the types of challenges Pogo offers for its badges:
- Win # games
- Make # perfect season matches
- Make # perfect flower matches
- Score # points
- Match # flower tiles
- Make Combo X2/X3/X4 # times
- Match # tiles
- Make # combos
- Match # season tiles
- There are no season tiles until you get to level 3.
- Flower tiles do not appear in puzzles until level 4.
- A perfect match is when you match two of the exact same season or flower tile together.
- See the Mahjong Sanctuary Badge Guide for more!
Do you have any questions about this game? Do you have any more tips to share for the game itself or the types of challenges listed above? Leave them in a comment below. Thank you!