The Pogo Insider for August 13, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Q&A with Pogo_John, a producer on Pogo.
- Mahjong Garden HD now has a set of geometric tiles to choose from. You can also undo moves by right-clicking. Pogo has also adjusted the audio volume for certain effects in the game.
- “Dogs, Birds and State Badges are returning soon! You’ll be able to buy individual Badges from each collection in a limited-time sale.”
- Pogo’s 20th birthday celebration starts Friday. You can expect “loads of fun, including a Birthday Challenge Party, daily sales and special community events.”
- Bookworm HD is scheduled to be released later today. Also (still) coming soon are From France with Love and Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD.
- Q for Pogo: Why are my Wednesday Challenges not adding up? A: The count may be off if you’ve participated in the Challenge Quest event as those Badges are seen as Mix-n-Match but are later moved to your Special Edition Album.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.