Pogo has designed a new event called the Treasure Chase. In this Club Pogo-only event, “you’ll follow clues to uncover secret free Challenges and win brand-new Badges. Each Badge forms part of a bigger picture, and completing the picture will unlock the treasure chest.”
This will be a weekly event, with three new “secret” challenges each week from now until July 30th. That’s four weeks of scavenger hunt fun!
To Get Started
Follow the clues at the Treasure Chase page. You must visit that page otherwise the badges won’t be offered to you.
If you know what game the clues are referring to, you can play a round and your badge progress will appear at the end of the game. To check your badge progress you need to be in the game and click and on the B on the right side menu or complete a round. There is no other place or way to check badge progress.
Alternately, you can scroll down and see the spoiler that lists the three badges. You can then just open the games and start playing to ‘activate’ the badges.
Here’s how the Treasure Chase works:
- Every Wednesday during the event, three new secret Challenges will unlock. The Challenges are freely available to all Club Pogo Members.
- Follow the clues from the Treasure Chase page to figure out the games and Challenges.
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll see your progress revealed in the game as you finish levels. It may take a couple tries to find the right game, or right goal to complete.
- Complete each Challenge to win a Badge. The Badges form part of the larger picture.
- To win, you’ll need to finish all 12 Challenges by July 30, completing the picture and unlocking the treasure chest.
If you succeed, you’ll walk away with 12 Badges from the secret Challenges, a brand-new animated Badge and a pack of helpful power-ups.
This Week’s Clues
- What’s a good elephant treat? Candies green and sweet. Head to town and gather a gummy mountain to eat.
- Solve the numbers to win the puzzle every day. Don’t make it too hard for the elephant to play.
- The elephant knows how to make things pop. Free enough tickets to come out on top.
Spoiler Alert! This Week’s Challenges
Note: you must click on the Treasure Chase page before attempting these challenges so the badges will become available to you in-game.
Sweet Tooth Town – Ella Piece 1 Badge
Remove 5000 green candies by the end of the Treasure Chase
(Sweet Tooth Town Ranks, Badges, & Tips)
Poppit! Bingo – Ella Piece 3 Badge
Earn 200 tickets from Daubs and Bingos by the end of the Treasure Chase
(Poppit! Bingo Ranks, Badges, & Tips)
If you are not getting credit for the challenges and are sure you are playing the correct games, you may need to (re)visit the Treasure Chase page before trying to get credit again.
These badges are considered weekly badges (for at least the time being), so if you attempt these challenges you may notice your 2019 Wednesday Challenge album badge count is off. An example of this would be sitting at 58, 59, or 60 of 61 this week.
Are you participating in the Treasure Chase? What tips can you share about this week’s badges? Leave a comment below.