The Pogo Insider for June 18, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Claire Hart cases 16 and 17 will bring nine new episodes! Case 17 will be one Club Pogo-only episode where we visit Lavender Sweets, and a peek of her art studio is shown (above). New episodes are coming this month.
- Pogo is coming up with another brand new type of event for us in July.
- There were some updates to Sweet Tooth Town that make it easier to buy Power-Ups, see if you need to upgrade a shop, and change the way unused shopkeeper abilities are scored.
- Trizzle HD, Word Search Daily HD, and SCRABBLE all got “general game improvements and updates”. No further information was given.
- Pogo has fixed the Pogo Daily Sudoku pencil problem.
- Mahjong Garden HD has been released.
- Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported for HTML5 games. Pogo recommends you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge instead.
- 24 Flash games will be retiring on October 31st.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.