The Pogo Insider for March 26, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Pogo Llama will be unavailable to answer questions this week so comments on Pogo’s blog post are turned off.
- Pogo Terry put together a getting-started article on Sweet Tooth Town last week. The updates mentioned in the article have now been added with today’s maintenance.
- Pogo Daily Sudoku has had many of its in-game achievement badges updated. These were the achievement badges referenced in last week’s service update article.
- Pogo will be retiring games in two batches in June. See those games here and here.
- Q for Pogo: Do you have any tips on how to get the H5 games like Sweet Tooth Town, Trizzle, and Quinn’s Aquarium to play smoothly?
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.