Pogo Daily Sudoku is now available.
In this sudoku game, there are three daily puzzles (easy, medium, and hard) that you can complete in order to unlock monthly themes. The puzzles are calendar-based and if you miss a day you will have to purchase keys to unlock that day’s puzzles. There are also five power-ups that can be used to make the puzzles easier.
To fill out the numbers in the puzzle, click on the number below the puzzle and then click on the space in the puzzle where you want it to go. Be careful, because you will lose a life (heart) each time you place an incorrect number and you only get 3 free lives per puzzle.
This game has 55 badges you can earn for completing various in-game tasks like completing X number puzzles as well as X number of easy/medium/hard puzzles, using various power-ups X number of times, and 5 rank badges at ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50.
If you need answers, we have the daily Sudoku solver screenshots.
Here is some information from Pogo to get you started:
- Choose between easy, medium and hard difficulties. The easier the difficulty, the more numbers are filled in at the start.
- With each puzzle, you get three lives. Every wrong answer subtracts a life. If you run out, it’s game over.
- Switch to Pencil Mode to figure out the answers before you lock them in with Pen Mode. It pays to pencil out the solution first before you risk any lives.
- Rack up wins and climb the ranks to unlock fun new themes to customize your sudoku-solving sessions.
- If you get stuck, Pogo Daily Sudoku’s power-ups can help you fill in the blanks.
- Purchase keys to unlock past and future dates from the calendar if you want to work backwards or charge ahead.
Go take a look at Pogo Daily Sudoku, then come back and let us know what you think of the game in a comment below.