The Pogo Insider for February 12, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Sneak peek at the “Blooming Luck Badge”, a reward badge for an upcoming Badge Marathon that will happen in March. (Shown to right.)
- Lots of Marathons coming up: a 10-Game marathon begins February 15th (this will be the Crab Cup Marathon), then a Solitaire Gardens marathon near the end of the month. Slated for March is the Magic Marathon, followed by another 10-Game marathon in mid-March. Keep track of all of these and more on the New & Coming Soon page.
- The Ringmaster in Poppit Party now always holds cotton candy instead of a whip in-game.
- New levels and badges are available for Cookie Connect and Jet Set Solitaire.
- Pogo is planning new levels and challenge number 3 for A Way With Words, for release in March.
- A free Valentine’s Day Claire Hart: Secrets in the Shadows episode will be available tomorrow.
- Trizzle HD is scheduled for February 28th.
- Sweet Tooth Town is scheduled for February 26th. Pogo refers to this as their “biggest match 3 game ever”.
- Question for Pogo: Are there more Badges after a player reaches 1000 Collectibles in each rank in Poppit! Bingo? Answer: no.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.