The Pogo Insider for January 29, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Sneak peek of Sweet Tooth Town, a new HTML5 game coming to Pogo (shown above). The images say “Build shops and bring Sweet Tooth Town to life!”, “Match candies to meet level goals and win.”, “Charge up shopkeeper abilities to unleash candied chaos.”, and “Overcome sticky taffy, caramel blockers and more.” This game is expected to be available in February.
- Sneak peek of a scene in Claire Hart Classic, coming Thursday. The good news is that it looks almost exactly like the original.
- February’s Game of the Month will be Word Whomp HD.
- The Solitaire Gardens marathon announced in the last Pogo Insider blog post has been changed to Mahjong Escape. It will begin February 5th. Another 10-game marathon is slated to start in mid-February. And the Solitaire Gardens marathon will be at the end of February.
- Poppit Party got new costumes today.
- Claire Hart Soul Searcher has been removed from Pogo in preparation to migrate it to Claire Hart Classic. The last Pogo Insider blog post gave a release date of 1/31 for its HD replacement, however today’s post says the new version “will go live the same day”. It is not yet live at the time of this post. Stay tuned.
- This has been added to clarify the note about the Mini Mall having its last release March 7th: “Your wardrobe of Mini items will remain available to you, along with tons of items in the store.”
- Question for Pogo: Do you know if (enter game name here) will be transferred over to HD?
- Question for Pogo: Is Sweet Tooth Town replacing Sweet Tooth 2? Answer: no, consider it a sequel.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.