The Pogo Insider for January 15, 2019 is up, and here are the topics it covers:
- Another sneak peek of 2 more new costumes for Poppit Party. The new costumes are scheduled to arrive on January 29th.
- Screenshots of the new Claire Hart Classic (one shown above), which will be available on January 31st. All of your purchased Claire Hart: Soul Searcher episodes will be playable in this new/HD version. In order for this to happen, Claire Hart: Soul Searcher will be taken down for migration on January 29th. We keep track of all of the upcoming games on the New & Coming Soon page.
- A Solitaire Gardens Marathon is scheduled to begin February 5th. Update: the February 5th marathon is being advertised as of 1/29 as a Mahjong Escape marathon. It’s not clear whether Llama got the games confused or if there will be a Solitaire Gardens marathon at a later date.
- Jewel Academy and Jet Set Solitaire both got new levels today.
- New Cookie Connect levels are planned to arrive in February.
- Trizzle will be updated to HTML5/HD in late February. In order for your purchased power-ups to transfer, Pogo will take the original Trizzle down a little bit before the release of Trizzle HD. We keep track of all of the upcoming games on the New & Coming Soon page.
- A new game, Sweet Tooth Town, is expected to be released in February. We keep track of all of the upcoming games on the New & Coming Soon page.
- The look of this year’s Wednesday badges is part of a theme for the whole year.
- The line about the Mini Mall changed from “after March 7, 2019 there will be no new content added to the Pogo Mini Mall” to “after March 7, 2019 there will be no new items added to the Pogo Mini Mall”.
- Q for Pogo: I’ve heard (Insert Pogo rumor here). Are the rumors true? The answer given is the usual, “unless you see it on Pogo.com, it is not true” which is sage advice, however I’d be doing this site a disservice if I didn’t mention that the upcoming items on BadgeHungry’s New & Coming Soon page go through a rigorous vetting process that I’ve honed over the last 11.5 years to ensure BadgeHungry is not starting or spreading any rumors.
- Q for Pogo: What did you remove the sound of the sniffing dog at the beginning of Word Whomp HD? The answer provided wasn’t actually an answer to the question but it did point out the sound is not a dog but Nestor digging.
- Q for Pogo: What does the arrow next to the amount of matches in Mahjong Safari mean? Pogo Clement answers “when making a match, the number of available matches will be affected. An up arrow means the number of available matches increased after the last match; a down arrow means the opposite.”
Leave a comment below with your thoughts and reactions to this week’s column.