Pogo has released Zuma Slots. To play it, use the link here or add it to your favorites. The betting — and winning — in this game revolves around Coins, not Pogo tokens.
When you start the game for the very first time, you will get 15,000 Coins (non-Club Pogo players get 12,000), and every 4 hours you can refill your bucket with more Coins by loading the game and clicking on the bucket to refill it. The number of coins you receive is based on how much you played after your last refill and what your current rank is (see table below). Free spins don’t count, you must pay 200 coins for a spin for it to count towards emptying the bucket. You want to play enough to get your Coin Bucket down to empty — check this by clicking on the bucket in-game. The pop-up will tell you if your bucket is high, low, empty, etc. When it’s empty, you know you will get the full amount of refill coins in 4 hours.
Rank 0 to 9 – 5,000
Rank 10 to 19 – 6,000
Rank 20 to 29 – 7,000
Rank 30 to 39 – 8,000
Rank 40 to 49 – 9,000
Rank 50 – 10,000
Here are a few more things to note:
- You can stake anywhere from 200 to 3,000 Coins per spin, but the number of lines you play is always the same.
- There is no volume control.
- There are no Pogo tokens in this game.
- Club Pogo members can play the game in full-screen by clicking the icon in the upper right corner of the game.
- If you run out of Coins and want to purchase more, you can do so by clicking your Coins bucket. There are three Coin Packages to choose from: 10,000 coins for 6 Gems, 44,000 coins for 18 Gems, and 150,000 coins for 56 Gems (these are Club Pogo prices, non-Club players pay 8, 22, and 67 respectively).
- There’s a bonus game that has the potential to earn lots of Coins — start it by spinning up three frogs on the reels.
- You can auto-play the reels for 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 spins. You can’t just walk away because if you enter the bonus round, the game will need your input. As the game is auto-spinning, you can stop it by clicking the “Stop Auto-Play” button above the number of auto-spins left.
- Tip: to speed up the calculations at the end of a winning spin during auto-play, just click the Spin button again.
- When you go to leave the game, a warning pops up saying “data you have entered may not be saved”. You can ignore it — so far no one has reported leaving the game and coming back to any less coins than they had when they left.
- Tip: set a timer for four hours as soon as you collect either your starter amount or the replenishment Coins. When that timer goes off, that’s the earliest you can collect more free Coins.
- If you click on the game window, you can use your spacebar to spin the reels.
But wait, there’s more!
The Challenges tab for this game is currently giving an error, but Badge Central shows 5 rank badges. Note: there is nowhere in the game to see your rank progress; it’s only shown in a pop-up window when you earn a new rank.
It’s not yet clear what needs to be done to earn these badges. See the comments for more information. If you earn rank progress in this game, please let us know in a comment below.
From the Pogo forums, regarding rank progress:
“You earn Rank Points by matching 2 or more of the Zuma symbols on the same line as a winning combo. Each winning combo will earn you 1 Rank Point. You should reach Rank 1, when you have done this 3 times.”
More details on the 50 ranks and their requirements, plus the 5 rank badges you can earn are on the Zuma Slots Ranks & Badges page.
Go play Zuma Slots then come back and share your thoughts on this game in a comment below. Do you have any tips you can share? What do you think of the bonus game?