Trivial Pursuit Daily 20 Ranks and Badges
Trivial Pursuit Daily 20 is fun and easy to play. Simply start an episode and answer the questions when they appear by clicking on the answer. Don’t delay though, every 5 seconds an answer is removed and the points for that question drop. The game uses thousands of questions from the original board game and when you answer correctly, you earn points. Collect points to earn a wedge. You’ll have to get 1100 points to get the wedge and if you do there are tokens and celebrations to be had!
Play Trivial Pursuit at Pogo
Badges for This Game
Trivial Pursuit Daily Answers
Trivial Pursuit Tips & Hints
- Commit the answers to memory! If you have to replay the game you’ll need that info for your next go around!
- If you are unsure about a question, always let one answer be removed, it might help you decide and you can still win the game by answering every question with one mislead removed.
- Take all of the time given to read the question and do not click through the question timer. Chances are a quick answer to a question that is misread or partially read is going to be wrong. Time is free and doesn’t affect your score so take it slow…
- Don’t forget to maximize your points on the “Double Up” questions, if you are having a hard game, these questions can go a long way to getting a jackpot spin.
- If you need to pause Trivial Pursuit in the middle of an episode, you may do so by clicking any name in the Who’s Here list after a question is scored but before the next question begins.
- If all else fails, you could always use the Trivial Pursuit Daily Answers.
- [more coming soon: submit your tips & hints here.]
In-Game Achievement Badges
Trivia Wizard Badge – Answer 450 Questions without any revealed misleads to earn this badge. (answers)
Trivia Warrior Badge – Earn 75 bonus wedges to earn this badge (answers)
Trivial Pursuit Ranks
|Rank||Name||Image||Pies Needed||Total Pies Completed||Badge|