Is anyone else unable to buy gems?
Once again, just like the last time Pogo changed the gem packages, I’m unable to buy any. I at first got NU2001 as an error code, now today it’s just telling me to try again later. I tried all 3 browsers and am unable to even sign into EA help (I keep getting “BESLIdentityServiceHelper – invokeBESLService(). ResourceException Occurred” ) even though I put my password in 6 different times and KNOW it’s right, so I can’t email them like last time when they added them manually. Just me and my mom?
- pryvatelyfe on How are percents in tournaments calculated?
- pryvatelyfe on do you have to stay in the gold to get ribbon?
- Padme1 on How do I download Firefox for only Pogo?
- Faith on Is anyone having problems going full screen in Chrome?
- MomsBassetHound on do you have to stay in the gold to get ribbon?
- PlusJenney on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Padme1 on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Ro on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Angelrose on Does anybody know why I can’t redeem my EA Game card on Pogo page?
- Caren on How are percents in tournaments calculated?