Is anyone else unable to buy gems?
Once again, just like the last time Pogo changed the gem packages, I’m unable to buy any. I at first got NU2001 as an error code, now today it’s just telling me to try again later. I tried all 3 browsers and am unable to even sign into EA help (I keep getting “BESLIdentityServiceHelper – invokeBESLService(). ResourceException Occurred” ) even though I put my password in 6 different times and KNOW it’s right, so I can’t email them like last time when they added them manually. Just me and my mom?
- MomsBassetHound on Has anyone else had problems with clue episodes showing not purchased?
- kitfoo3 on How do I change the size of my pop up games?
- MomsBassetHound on Is anyone else having trouble loading Trivial Pursuit?
- Lura on where are the mnm for march?
- bjvs1118 on Can anyone help with Java and IE 9?
- AriadneO on Who decides what to call the hidden objects in Claire Hart episodes?
- ddsrocks on Can anyone help with Java and IE 9?
- daimlerv129 on Can anyone help with Java and IE 9?
- Ed on why are there 3 challenge next week or is that a mistake?
- lewie2011 on How do I get my gems back from a Pogo error?