Phlinx video problem?
I searched for this in Q&A and could not find a similar thread addressing it, so….
For a long time I’ve noticed that during a prolonged session of Phlinx, the area between the stone shooter at the bottom of the game and the stones at the top of the game becomes corrupted. The colors are replaced with large, pixelated blocks of whitish color that look sort of like Tetris pieces. Refreshing clears it up, but has anyone found a different way around this issue?
- skittlesdcat1 on Why am I having a problem with World Class Solitaire on Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Why did I not get the Holiday bonus tokens this morning?
- MomsBassetHound on why is world class solitaire game freezing and cards do not move?
- Lura on How do I redeem Gift Subscription Code?
- Storm on Can UK players win the daily drawings?
- HOCK9952 on Did anyone else lose their progress on Lottso Express?
- ziggy1 on How do I remove payment info?
- Susie_in_KC on what exactly is todays Clues challenge?
- JustaGame on What happen to POGO expression’s that was in the Mini Mall?
- MomsBassetHound on How do I remove payment info?