Phlinx video problem?
I searched for this in Q&A and could not find a similar thread addressing it, so….
For a long time I’ve noticed that during a prolonged session of Phlinx, the area between the stone shooter at the bottom of the game and the stones at the top of the game becomes corrupted. The colors are replaced with large, pixelated blocks of whitish color that look sort of like Tetris pieces. Refreshing clears it up, but has anyone found a different way around this issue?
- MomsBassetHound on How can you get past months in Word Search?
- MomsBassetHound on What is the left card in bingo luau?
- BattyJanice on In most games, I do not have an option for rooms to play in! Why?
- MomsBassetHound on Can we pause Trivial Pursuit in Flash?
- MomsBassetHound on Do I receive anything for passing the 1,000 daily badges I’ve earned?
- MomsBassetHound on In most games, I do not have an option for rooms to play in! Why?
- MomsBassetHound on in majhong dimensions, how do you gain levels as required in next weeks badge?
- MomsBassetHound on How can I get my Coke rewards on new Pogo account?
- Lura on Who do I contact about receiving my “Pogo Token Secrets” Guide?
- RyzandShyn on For Next Weekly Badge for Sherlock Holmes it says 25 levels with no hints? Is there a easy one to do?