Incorrect level showing in Poppit — suggestions on how to fix?
I just advanced to level 15 in Poppit. A new game loaded and the level icon on the left updated to level 15 (whirling bird?). When I clicked on themes, the Western theme was now open. Before I had a chance to play a game in level 15, the game window accidentally got closed and when I reopened, it said I was on level 14 still. I tried EA help live chat to see if there was something I could try, but they were useless. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was really excited to finally make it to level 15. :(
- Lura on Why no cards in Jungle Gin?
- MomsBassetHound on Can someone help with Mahjong Escape Badge?
- Ellie on Why can’t I log into pogo through puffin (on ipad)?
- RyzandShyn on How do Opera and Java work together?
- mspatmac on Is OS X El Capitan Slowing Things Down or Something Else?
- prinzdarian on How do Opera and Java work together?
- dogset on Is anyone having issues logging into Pogo today?
- Susie_in_KC on Anyone having trouble with Crossword Cove perfect score tokens not given?
- MomsBassetHound on Anyone know why I am getting ads when playing Pogo?
- bjvs1118 on Anyone know why I am getting ads when playing Pogo?