Incorrect level showing in Poppit — suggestions on how to fix?
I just advanced to level 15 in Poppit. A new game loaded and the level icon on the left updated to level 15 (whirling bird?). When I clicked on themes, the Western theme was now open. Before I had a chance to play a game in level 15, the game window accidentally got closed and when I reopened, it said I was on level 14 still. I tried EA help live chat to see if there was something I could try, but they were useless. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was really excited to finally make it to level 15. :(
- Lura on where do i find the new subscriber offer items?
- Lura on why won’t my jungle gin work?
- Caren on Is anyone else having problems loading world class solitaire?
- MomsBassetHound on Is anyone else having problems loading world class solitaire?
- MomsBassetHound on How to send a Claire Hart epiosde to someone?
- MomsBassetHound on What Is A Super Spark?
- MomsBassetHound on where did my gems go that I purchased?
- MomsBassetHound on Why do some Pogo members have multiple Club Pogo accounts?
- MomsBassetHound on Do we get tokens for re-playing episodes of Amazing Adventures ?
- silenthuntress on Has anyone had trouble with mahjong escape?