Incorrect level showing in Poppit — suggestions on how to fix?
I just advanced to level 15 in Poppit. A new game loaded and the level icon on the left updated to level 15 (whirling bird?). When I clicked on themes, the Western theme was now open. Before I had a chance to play a game in level 15, the game window accidentally got closed and when I reopened, it said I was on level 14 still. I tried EA help live chat to see if there was something I could try, but they were useless. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was really excited to finally make it to level 15. :(
- WhisperSakamoto on What is wrong with the home page badge count?
- WhisperSakamoto on Anyone else having a problem loading Rainy Day Solitaire?
- WhisperSakamoto on Can I play on my Pogo account after a long absence?
- MomsBassetHound on Can I play on my Pogo account after a long absence?
- MomsBassetHound on What do I have to do to get the Master Tula?
- Flash81848 on What do I have to do to get the Master Tula?
- MomsBassetHound on What are relics and where do I find them in amazing adventures?
- kath7021 on How long does it take to get a Site Wide Challenge Badge?
- MomsBassetHound on Anyone else having a problem loading Rainy Day Solitaire?
- MomsBassetHound on How long does it take to get a Site Wide Challenge Badge?