Game Display does not fill screen..please HELP???
Has anyone had any problem with the game not filling the whole screen? The game is way to the left and the chat room, etc is way to the right with white space between the two and white space on the bottom third of the screen. What’s up with that? Does anyone have a solution to this? . Any ideas? This happens with all games.
I found a Forum where a few people have the same problem and no one knows how to fix it..tried to get into EA Support but IE shuts it down, my friend in Australia also tried EA Support on his computer and it shut down. This problem started Dec 27, same time as the other members did, drove to my sisters and sgined in and it was the same on hers, my friend in Australia signed in with my username and it was fine there. I have been a Pogo member for 12 years and have never had a problem and it is so frustrating that you can’t get Pogo help like before, my membership is due for renewal soon but I can’t play games as they are so small.
I have tried cleaning cache and cookies, changing resolution, trying the zoom, restored computer, reinstalled Java, can’t think of what to do next. HELP!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Lura on Why does Chuzzle freeze when I get the bonus game with the 3 bottles?
- MomsBassetHound on Can anyone tell me why I can’t play spades?
- evydarling on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Which icon is the Mountain Peak in Pucks Peak ?
- Lura on Is their a list for pogo parlor games?
- Ro on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- evydarling on Did anyone else do the java update yesterday? Any problems?
- MomsBassetHound on How do you change lily pads in Zuma’s Revenge to get gap shots?
- prinzdarian on How do you change lily pads in Zuma’s Revenge to get gap shots?