Anyone have a solution to embedded games’ “scoring” window issues?
When Turbo 21, Crossword Cove and Trivial Pursuit became embedded, the scoring window after I finish a game barely flashes and then never is displayed. Not so bad with CC or TP, but trying to keep playing Turbo, I just have to keep clicking in the window and hope to “find” the Play Again button.
I’ve emptied temp browser files, the regular cache, the Java cache and rebooted… to no avail.
Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have a solution to the problem?
- Tom on any tips on playing beaker creatures?
- KentuckyKat on any tips on playing beaker creatures?
- ddsrocks on Any ideas why my game screens are coming up blank?
- MomsBassetHound on Any tips on doing a Mahjong Garden badges that requires you to celebrate 4 birthdays?
- MomsBassetHound on What does it mean by “games”?
- RyzandShyn on What is Getting Me Kicked Out of Table Games / Clue?
- Lura on How do I get the Pogo Game App for iPad?
- lewie2011 on Why do my badge counts differ?
- kath7021 on Did anyone else get a survey from Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Why do my badge counts differ?