Anyone have a solution to embedded games’ “scoring” window issues?
When Turbo 21, Crossword Cove and Trivial Pursuit became embedded, the scoring window after I finish a game barely flashes and then never is displayed. Not so bad with CC or TP, but trying to keep playing Turbo, I just have to keep clicking in the window and hope to “find” the Play Again button.
I’ve emptied temp browser files, the regular cache, the Java cache and rebooted… to no avail.
Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have a solution to the problem?
- pryvatelyfe on How are percents in tournaments calculated?
- pryvatelyfe on do you have to stay in the gold to get ribbon?
- Padme1 on How do I download Firefox for only Pogo?
- Faith on Is anyone having problems going full screen in Chrome?
- MomsBassetHound on do you have to stay in the gold to get ribbon?
- PlusJenney on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Padme1 on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Ro on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Angelrose on Does anybody know why I can’t redeem my EA Game card on Pogo page?
- Caren on How are percents in tournaments calculated?