Anyone have a solution to embedded games’ “scoring” window issues?
When Turbo 21, Crossword Cove and Trivial Pursuit became embedded, the scoring window after I finish a game barely flashes and then never is displayed. Not so bad with CC or TP, but trying to keep playing Turbo, I just have to keep clicking in the window and hope to “find” the Play Again button.
I’ve emptied temp browser files, the regular cache, the Java cache and rebooted… to no avail.
Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have a solution to the problem?
- yankeesfan2012 on What are points in Who has the Biggest Brain?
- Lura on Why does Chuzzle freeze when I get the bonus game with the 3 bottles?
- MomsBassetHound on Can anyone tell me why I can’t play spades?
- evydarling on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Which icon is the Mountain Peak in Pucks Peak ?
- Lura on Is their a list for pogo parlor games?
- Ro on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on Which browser is the best for Pogo?
- evydarling on Did anyone else do the java update yesterday? Any problems?
- MomsBassetHound on How do you change lily pads in Zuma’s Revenge to get gap shots?