Crossword Cove help please?
I haven’t played Crossword Cove in a long time. Since the time I did play I changed my browser and am now using Internet Explorer 10. I used to be able to bring up the answers here on this site, open a new tab and log into the game and minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the page containing the answers. Then I just had to read the answers and type them in.
When doing this week’s badge, I noticed that I couldn’t minimize the puzzle. I had to keep closing one window and opening the other, going back and forth and it took me forever it seemed.
Is there any way to minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the answer page here so that I don’t have to move back and forth between windows?
Thanks so much!
- Jennifer on Is there special dates we get 3 personal badge slots?
- MomsBassetHound on why cant i get into jungle gin chat room?
- luvtewplay2 on why cant i get into jungle gin chat room?
- MomsBassetHound on Is there special dates we get 3 personal badge slots?
- MomsBassetHound on Does anyone see new items in the Mini Mall?
- kitty55 on Is the new background for Sweet Tooth 2 permanent or just temporary?
- MomsBassetHound on Has anyone else had problems with clue episodes showing not purchased?
- kitfoo3 on How do I change the size of my pop up games?
- MomsBassetHound on Is anyone else having trouble loading Trivial Pursuit?
- Lura on where are the mnm for march?