Crossword Cove help please?
I haven’t played Crossword Cove in a long time. Since the time I did play I changed my browser and am now using Internet Explorer 10. I used to be able to bring up the answers here on this site, open a new tab and log into the game and minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the page containing the answers. Then I just had to read the answers and type them in.
When doing this week’s badge, I noticed that I couldn’t minimize the puzzle. I had to keep closing one window and opening the other, going back and forth and it took me forever it seemed.
Is there any way to minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the answer page here so that I don’t have to move back and forth between windows?
Thanks so much!
- MomsBassetHound on Can anyone help with Match & Merge?
- Susie_in_KC on What is Getting Me Kicked Out of Table Games / Clue?
- jaredph on getting popup saying ie has stopped working…why?
- MomsBassetHound on Who Gets The Game of the Month Goodie?
- Lura on Who Gets The Game of the Month Goodie?
- MomsBassetHound on how do i fix long running scripts in pogo games?
- l3ear's Mrs. / twisty on Am I dreaming, but is there a badge either out or coming out that has an M for the icon?
- dryphoenix on Is one of next weeks challenges for a really new game?
- MomsBassetHound on Is one of next weeks challenges for a really new game?
- grandmasad_ on Is one of next weeks challenges for a really new game?