Crossword Cove help please?
I haven’t played Crossword Cove in a long time. Since the time I did play I changed my browser and am now using Internet Explorer 10. I used to be able to bring up the answers here on this site, open a new tab and log into the game and minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the page containing the answers. Then I just had to read the answers and type them in.
When doing this week’s badge, I noticed that I couldn’t minimize the puzzle. I had to keep closing one window and opening the other, going back and forth and it took me forever it seemed.
Is there any way to minimize the puzzle and move it alongside the answer page here so that I don’t have to move back and forth between windows?
Thanks so much!
- Padme1 on How do I download Firefox for only Pogo?
- Faith on Is anyone having problems going full screen in Chrome?
- MomsBassetHound on do you have to stay in the gold to get ribbon?
- PlusJenney on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Padme1 on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Ro on any1 having ANY issue with the latest JAVA update?
- Angelrose on Does anybody know why I can’t redeem my EA Game card on Pogo page?
- Caren on How are percents in tournaments calculated?
- MomsBassetHound on How would I get a tournament host badge for Club Pogo?
- JustaGame on How would I get a tournament host badge for Club Pogo?