Help Clue — What is “Find ’3 fogcutters”?
This it required to get the MnM badge “Snake Along Badge” I have played 6 different episodes today and have solved them all. There is no credit for the “fogcutters”.
My first thought is any of the items used to play in the dark scenes. But I have played them over and over, after finding that item in each attempt.
Please help me, anyone who can explain this to me. I made sure my badge was activated for all of my attempts.
Any help is appreciated. This is the most I have played Clue, as well as Big City Adventures, and the other Find and seek games here at Pogo. My fingers are numb, and my failing mind can take no more. So whatever thoughts you have, I heartily await any help you can give me. You see, in 2 days playing these games, now, none of my progress has been credited.
Thanks for your time, and Thanks to BH’s for providing this wonderful site! :)
- MomsBassetHound on why is world class solitaire game freezing and cards do not move?
- Lura on How do I redeem Gift Subscription Code?
- Storm on Can UK players win the daily drawings?
- HOCK9952 on Did anyone else lose their progress on Lottso Express?
- ziggy1 on How do I remove payment info?
- Susie_in_KC on what exactly is todays Clues challenge?
- JustaGame on What happen to POGO expression’s that was in the Mini Mall?
- MomsBassetHound on How do I remove payment info?
- luvtewplay2 on How do I remove payment info?
- MomsBassetHound on What happen to POGO expression’s that was in the Mini Mall?