Help Clue — What is “Find ’3 fogcutters”?
This it required to get the MnM badge “Snake Along Badge” I have played 6 different episodes today and have solved them all. There is no credit for the “fogcutters”.
My first thought is any of the items used to play in the dark scenes. But I have played them over and over, after finding that item in each attempt.
Please help me, anyone who can explain this to me. I made sure my badge was activated for all of my attempts.
Any help is appreciated. This is the most I have played Clue, as well as Big City Adventures, and the other Find and seek games here at Pogo. My fingers are numb, and my failing mind can take no more. So whatever thoughts you have, I heartily await any help you can give me. You see, in 2 days playing these games, now, none of my progress has been credited.
Thanks for your time, and Thanks to BH’s for providing this wonderful site! :)
- MomsBassetHound on Have there been any hints on how to get the Showmanship Badge in Slingo Blast?
- prinzdarian on Is anyone having issues with Yahtzee Party?
- pryvatelyfe on Canasta badge and JP spins?
- ccboots56 on Canasta badge and JP spins?
- fadedwildrose on Canasta badge and JP spins?
- MomsBassetHound on Canasta badge and JP spins?
- mrslavallie on Any tips on Space Hunt weekly badge?
- Lura on Can we buy the Space badge from this week?
- MomsBassetHound on what does pogospike-prod.pog.com want to store on my computer in Mahjong Escape?
- wearymom3 on Any tips on Space Hunt weekly badge?