Help Clue — What is “Find ’3 fogcutters”?
This it required to get the MnM badge “Snake Along Badge” I have played 6 different episodes today and have solved them all. There is no credit for the “fogcutters”.
My first thought is any of the items used to play in the dark scenes. But I have played them over and over, after finding that item in each attempt.
Please help me, anyone who can explain this to me. I made sure my badge was activated for all of my attempts.
Any help is appreciated. This is the most I have played Clue, as well as Big City Adventures, and the other Find and seek games here at Pogo. My fingers are numb, and my failing mind can take no more. So whatever thoughts you have, I heartily await any help you can give me. You see, in 2 days playing these games, now, none of my progress has been credited.
Thanks for your time, and Thanks to BH’s for providing this wonderful site! :)
- MomsBassetHound on why is pogo not giving the 25% off in big city adventure episodes?
- MomsBassetHound on What do I need to do in Big City Adventure to find 40 hint stars?
- PlusJenney on How do I change my mailing address in Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on why is word search not loading today?
- MomsBassetHound on Can someone explain the Trivial Pursuit challenge in the Candy Land PBA?
- Lura on What is game of the month about?
- luvtewplay2 on How do I change my mailing address in Pogo?
- MomsBassetHound on How about some NEW questions for Daily Trivia?
- srivera100253 on What is game of the month about?
- Lura on How do I change my mailing address in Pogo?