Help Clue — What is “Find ’3 fogcutters”?
This it required to get the MnM badge “Snake Along Badge” I have played 6 different episodes today and have solved them all. There is no credit for the “fogcutters”.
My first thought is any of the items used to play in the dark scenes. But I have played them over and over, after finding that item in each attempt.
Please help me, anyone who can explain this to me. I made sure my badge was activated for all of my attempts.
Any help is appreciated. This is the most I have played Clue, as well as Big City Adventures, and the other Find and seek games here at Pogo. My fingers are numb, and my failing mind can take no more. So whatever thoughts you have, I heartily await any help you can give me. You see, in 2 days playing these games, now, none of my progress has been credited.
Thanks for your time, and Thanks to BH’s for providing this wonderful site! :)
- MomsBassetHound on Anyone else having problems loading First Class Solitaire?
- Lura on Why won’t profiles load on any of my games?
- Lura on Anyone using Torch having a problem loading games?
- MomsBassetHound on Did anyone else lose a badge overnight on 9/27/16?
- dryphoenix on Do legendary badges get discounted before they expire at the end of month?
- MomsBassetHound on Do legendary badges get discounted before they expire at the end of month?
- fadedwildrose on How do I find Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 so I can play the Java games?
- april5275 on How do I find Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 so I can play the Java games?
- MomsBassetHound on Is the Pogo Download Games Manager broken?
- WilliamPorygon on Is the Pogo Download Games Manager broken?