BadgeHungry Answers is here to help! Ask any burning questions you have about Pogo.com and a member of our community will answer them for you.
Be sure to check out the BadgeHungry home page for the latest news and information about Pogo.com games, badges, Minis, contests, free tokens, and more.
This site is not an open forum, it is a moderated site where your questions can be answered quickly. Questions and/or Answers may be edited for relevance, privacy, clarity, or readability. Questions and/or Answers may be removed at any time, for any reason.
If you have Pogo information you'd like to share with the BH community, please submit it for post consideration via the contact form.
How to Use this Site
Use the search box (on the right sidebar) to search for a few words in your question. If you're looking for information about a specific Pogo game, try searching for its name. A specific badge? Try its name too.
If you can't find your answer, ask your question using the ASK box above.
Other ways of finding information are by using the categories, listed in the right sidebar.Asking a Question
Registered users may post questions to the site. When you click ASK, we'll ask you for some more details. Please choose an appropriate category to file your question in -- filing your question is like choosing a category. When in doubt, use Pogo General.
Duplicate questions may be moderated for organizational purposes. To ensure your question is accepted, search first to see if your question has already been answered by glancing at the recent questions on the main Answers page, or using the Search box, the Categories, or Tags on the right sidebar.Best Answer
Once you've asked your question, be sure to come back and check for answers. You can mark any answer as "Best Answer" . This is something only you, as the asker of the question can do, and it will close the question to future answers.
Best answers are always listed at the top of all the other answers.
You can always find the questions you've asked and answers you've given by visiting your Profile page (linked from your name, as well as on the sidebar when you're logged in).Rate this Answer
Answer ratings (thumbs up/thumbs down) are available to everyone except the answer author. We allow only one rating per person per answer. If you have already left your rating on an answer or if you are the answer's author, the rating icons will be greyed out. When an answer receives enough ratings, it will be marked as "Highly rated".
Highly rated comments are displayed with a light yellow background.
Answer ratings are completely anonymous. No one will ever know whether you clicked thumbs up, or thumbs down! Go for it!
- brendamattox on What Levels in Solitaire Gardens have the Thirsty Plant Cards?
- MomsBassetHound on didn’t we get a choice of mini item for our birthday?
- Lura on What Levels in Solitaire Gardens have the Thirsty Plant Cards?
- MomsBassetHound on Any suggestions on getting EA to call back?
- Chipawea9 on When will pogo be releaseing any more badges?
- MomsBassetHound on Why do a get a box in Pogo games about storing info?
- MomsBassetHound on When will pogo be releaseing any more badges?
- littlecaterpilla on can pogo flash games be played on a Chromebook?
- MomsBassetHound on Is the “Gem Transaction Record” Section down?
- greentwilit on Is the “Gem Transaction Record” Section down?