Released: Letters From Nowhere Episodes 13-15

July 16, 2013 · 29 comments

Three new episodes for Letters From Nowhere are now available. These episodes are found in the Series 2 tab and the badges below are for episodes 13, 14, and 15. Episode 15 is free to Club Pogo members.

Share your tips for these episodes in a comment below. Thanks!

Letters From Nowhere Badge Letters From Nowhere Badge
Letters from Nowhere – Episode 13 – The Diary
Price: 20 Gems Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Letters From Nowhere Badge Letters From Nowhere Badge
Letters from Nowhere – Episode 14 – Scary Night
Price: 20 Gems Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Letters From Nowhere Badge Letters From Nowhere Badge
Letters from Nowhere – Episode 15 – Beyond the Mirror
Price: Free Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Thanks to everyone who wrote in with the news!

Filed under: letters from nowhere

1 madmaude74 July 16, 2013 at 10:13 am

I am assuming that episode 13 & 14 are not the same badge???

2 Cheryl July 16, 2013 at 10:52 am

did all three episodes; so far haven’t received badge for episode 13 but will check again later

3 cenajohn4life July 16, 2013 at 11:07 am

charged me 2 times for 1 badge

4 Cheryl July 16, 2013 at 11:11 am

received the badge after completing episode again;

5 Susie July 16, 2013 at 11:13 am

madmaude (#1), I hope not. Yay! I’ve been not so patiently awaiting these!

6 Phil July 16, 2013 at 11:26 am

ooooo i like the word free lol
thanks for info

7 BEERTIME60 July 16, 2013 at 11:42 am

same here…………….no badge awarded foe episode #13………………any news on why not??

8 Esqué July 16, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I had to do episode 13 twice as well to get the badge. Hope they fix the badge album soon. What happened to episode 12?

9 Dixie Jamerson July 16, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Anyone else having trouble getting the free one? Keeps telling me I need artifacts and won’t let me go any farther……..

10 agall18952 July 16, 2013 at 1:12 pm

So glad we finely got new episodes, been waiting quietly for soo long. lol. but have one problem, can anyone tell me where the “glomerulus” is in episode 15. I have looked everywhere. I know its a kidney part. or is there something else called glomerulus. Thought it might be the little gnome hide under the bench. ty for any help. everyone hagd. :)

11 cenajohn4life July 16, 2013 at 1:34 pm

can someone help me. i was charged 2 times for episode 13. and it shows it on my gems records. was charged 40 gems for episode 13

12 ~ lynn ~ July 16, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I also had to do episode 13 twice before receiving the badge. Also, the ‘challenge’ tab, as well as the game award badge album, lists episode 11 nine times….odd!

13 ~ lynn ~ July 16, 2013 at 1:55 pm

#10 agall – the glomerulus can be found on the top of the screen; it’s kind of dark so it’s difficult to see. if i remember correctly, it’s a greenish color.

14 Cheryl July 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Agall18952-comment number ten -the item is towards the top near the left corner of the Orchid sign

15 ROBERO July 16, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I also had to complete episode thirteen twice to get the badge. It showed up as complete the first time, but now credit.

16 beth July 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm

#11 cenajohn all I know to tell you is go to customer service and they will refund your gems or give you another episode but they will make it right, you will just have to take the time in que @ customer service but I would go get my gems if they double charged me, who knows they may give you all 40 back and the episode lol GL…<3 BIG HUGS boop

17 cenajohn4life July 16, 2013 at 2:43 pm

they beth just dont know how to get there or do it . 3605 badges i have so was just trying to get my 20 gems back ( lol )

18 Joe C July 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Hooray!

Three new badges!

19 agall18952 July 16, 2013 at 4:07 pm

ty so much Lynn and Cheryl for your help. Have looked over and over that spot tons of time. thanks again both of u. have a great day. :)

20 v July 16, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Dixie, you Might be trying the free one in series one, there is a new free one in series two. Look at the tab on the top of the screen that lists the episodes and make sure you are on series 2. good luck, hope that this helps. the last so called free one in series one says that all the artifacts must be found first before you are able to do it.

21 Pat July 16, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Just wondering if anyone at all is concerned about getting the trophies in the trophy room? This is the icon at end of each game to the right of the “menu” icon. It shows stats such as 50 cats collected, all hidden stamps, etc. It all includes pay-to-play hints such as thermometer, palette, and camera….I guess I look at these like the cargo items in 1000 isle soli, nice to collect, but not for a badge…what do others think?

22 MomsBassetHound July 16, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Pat #21 – I collect the ones I can, but will NOT buy power ups.

23 Dixie Jamerson July 16, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Yes, thank you, V….I figured it out.

24 rabbitroserabbit July 16, 2013 at 7:41 pm

When I am no longer a poor student, I will buy powerups. I love the game, and I will eventually get them for the trophy room. But right now I’m happy enough to be able to get the episodes.

25 walla99362 July 16, 2013 at 11:45 pm

I cannot find the purse in the mail room and the hint button is not working. Any help?

26 walla99362 July 17, 2013 at 12:24 am

Found the purse after buying a hint and it looks like the hint button is working again.

27 gagirl960 July 17, 2013 at 4:10 am

do I have to buy episode 13 and 14 to get 15 free?

28 rabbitandkitty July 17, 2013 at 4:19 am

usually i love doing these badges but this has to be the worse 3 badges to date,i lost count how many duplicates there was like for example fan theres 2 so it guess work which one and items that us brits know by another word like green back i had to use hint to then see it a money note geeeeez,i had to use hint button so much on these 3 episodes where normally i dont have to use it much.i had to repeat the ist episode twice before it gave me badge.

29 Ohyeah July 19, 2013 at 5:35 am

@gagirl960 …no need for 13 or 14 I dont have 13 or 14 but i got 15 .. its like clue episodes just choose to play free one (15) from the list of episodes