Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday 6/13

June 13, 2013 · 35 comments

Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday at Pogo.comToday is Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday. Get 3,000 free tokens for playing each of the three featured games. This week for Father’s Day get 6,000 free tokens for playing each of the three featured games. Play all three for a total of 18,000 tokens.

Note: The games for this week are:

Chess
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire

If you receive these free Thursday tokens before 5pm PST, try again after: you might just receive them twice.

We’ll remind you again on the next Triple Bonus Tokens day. In the meantime, check out our Free Tokens page for more of these great Pogo-sponsored free token offers!

Filed under: free pogo tokens

1 Sande June 13, 2013 at 6:56 am

Pogo failed to update their banner so it takes you to last weeks games not this weeks games

2 ImTheGreenFairry June 13, 2013 at 7:00 am

The triple bonus tokens page wasn’t updated for me, still said June 6th. But unlike last time this happened, if I opened the games on my own, I still got the tokens. Good luck everyone!

3 rabbitandkitty June 13, 2013 at 7:16 am

glad ive read this cause after getting the chess tokens i clicked link on the top of page where it takes u to page showing the games where u get the tokens and it said chess,vaults and golf wondered why i didnt get tokens on 2 of the games.

4 Meg Murray June 13, 2013 at 7:23 am

How can you tell which games are the triple bonus token games if the banner is incorrect? There’s no indication when I check the complete list of games.

6 KittenTwo5 June 13, 2013 at 7:32 am

WTG BH! I look here first thing every morning and it saved me wondering what games where for todays bonuses. LOL I didn’t even notice it was last weeks. Man, there are going to be some frustrated people this morning if they’re like me and don’t look at dates. LOL Thank you, thank you BH & all you wonderful people.

7 RyzandShyn June 13, 2013 at 7:35 am

I received the usual Thursday 3,000 token pop up when I played Sweet Tooth this morning.

8 RyzandShyn June 13, 2013 at 7:39 am

ok, cancel that thought….I see there’s a special on Sweet Tooth now on the free tokens page.

9 rabbitandkitty June 13, 2013 at 7:43 am

dont know if any one else noticed this but u get 6,000 when u do chess and rainy day spider,i only noticed it cause i check me tokies ist and then when ive recieved them.guess they really messed up . go get them quickly incase they realise the mess up lolololol

10 ~ lynn ~ June 13, 2013 at 7:51 am

Triple bonus tokens is awarding 18,000 tokens rather than the usual 9,000!

11 Sheri L June 13, 2013 at 8:17 am

6000 x 3=18,000

As others have noted, although the pop up says 3,000, it is indeed 6,000.

Father’s Day is most likely why. :)

12 ~*~Bobbi~*~ June 13, 2013 at 8:25 am

Jigsaw, Chess and what is the 3rd game for the triple thursday ?

13 sjl1074 June 13, 2013 at 8:55 am

Don’t know why but I just got 3,000 tokens when I did the Tumble Bees daily.. came up congratulations and got 3,000 lol but I didn’t get it on the other acct. Pogo flubbs this morning I guess. Take it and run haha. Good luck today everyone.

14 mojogrant June 13, 2013 at 9:01 am

if you will play the ones listed on the thursday tokens page then load these it will give you credit for both

15 DonnaB June 13, 2013 at 9:03 am

I think the 18,000 tokens has to do with Fathers Day. When you click on the “Happy Fathers Day” in the Promotions section, it links to last Thursdays – Tripple Bonus Tokens.
Just my guess.

16 ddsrocks June 13, 2013 at 9:10 am

It’s 9:08 E.S.T., and it’s still awarding 18,000 for tokens…not fixed yet. Kinda makes up for other snafus, lol! Tks for info, always BH has latest news!
hagd ev1 – DD ;)

17 ddsrocks June 13, 2013 at 9:25 am

Thanks #13 sjl1074 re: Tumble Bees…it’s still giving 3,000 (why?) plus the 1,000 for today’s daily challenge. :)
DD

18 MomsBassetHound June 13, 2013 at 9:31 am

The triple tokens are giving double for Father’s Day.

Sweet Tooth & Tumble Bees are giving tokens for Candy month …. added to the free tokens page on Badge Hungry on 6/11.

The Sweet Tooth & Tumble Bees are a 1 time per screen name, not daily.

19 ~*~Bobbi~*~ June 13, 2013 at 9:32 am

Rainy Day (thanks!)….{ I got the Tumble Bee 3000also}

20 sjl1074 June 13, 2013 at 9:46 am

Thanks Suz, I got those free tokens yesterday for those games that’s why I was wondering why it gave it to me again, but won’t complain lol =}

22 Leslie Davis June 13, 2013 at 10:24 am

The Thursdays Free 3,000 Tokens didn’t work this week… all 3 didn’t work…

23 Bea June 13, 2013 at 10:36 am

tokens not working says its for the 6th

24 yankeetexan202 June 13, 2013 at 11:15 am

triple token Thursday isn’t working today. Everything is for last Thursday & you have to find what they are & then go to them individually where all the games are listed.

25 MomsBassetHound June 13, 2013 at 11:20 am

yankee #24 – No, all you have to do is read Lura’s post. The correct games are listed.

26 arthur costiniuk June 13, 2013 at 11:45 am

I played triple bonus today but did not get the tokens arthur

27 snuggles53 June 13, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone! Just tried Sweet Tooth and Tumble Bees as like yesterday I’m not getting the tokens . Is it a one time thing getting the 3000 tokens or playing once every day this month you get tokens?

28 MomsBassetHound June 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm

snuggles – It’s a one time thing, at least on my 4 accounts it was.

30 snuggles53 June 13, 2013 at 12:24 pm

MomsBassetHound#28 Thank-You , I was thinking how nice of pogo to give tokens for Candy Month.. is there such a thing as Candy Month? I don’t need a month to show how much I appreciate candy .every day I do my part in showing just how much I do. lol Thanks again for answering me!

31 Sharon June 13, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Pile up the tokens!
Now through June 17th is your chance to earn up to 18,000 tokens*.

Here’s how!

Play each featured game from now through June 17th and get 3,000 tokens per game.

Now this is betteer, we can get the TTT from today through the 17th is how I understand it. Thank you pogo for this anyway. Am still having major trouble with your embedded games though. Thanks to all you Fathers for the extra tokens! Happy Father’s Day to all dads.

Al, if on Thursdays, if you look on your home page list of all games you will see BONUS by the ones that are the TTT games for the week. No need to go to token page. I always look at 2 A.M, my time and get them right away and then again the next day.

32 MomsBassetHound June 13, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Sharon #31 – I disagree. If we were to get them daily it would say earn 18,000 tokens daily, not earn up to 18,000 tokens by June 17th. But until we get them a 3rd time we will not know sure. I said 3rd time b/c we all get them a 2nd time on Thur evening.

33 Terry Ann/bookdepot2733 June 13, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Moms #32 ~ Sadly I did not get my second helping today.

34 MomsBassetHound June 13, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Terry Ann #33 – You tried too early. It just reset 7 minutes ago. I just got mine.

35 Bea June 14, 2013 at 5:55 pm