Pogo Games App Now Available for Kindle Fire

June 12, 2012 · 17 comments

Pogo Games AppThe Pogo Games App is now available in a Kindle Fire version, from Amazon. POGO Games (Kindle Fire Edition) comes with the mobile versions of Poppit!, Word Whomp, Turbo 21, and Sweet Tooth. If you’re a Club Pogo member, the app is ad-free, and also has World Class Solitaire and exclusive Weekly Badge Challenges.

For more information about the Pogo Games Apps, including a peek at upcoming badges, see the Pogo Games App page here at BadgeHungry.

Thanks to Christine for the heads up!

Filed under: pogo games app

1 Joe C June 12, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I might try this Wednesday, but I have yet to hear success from others using Android as opposed to the iPad/iTouch app.

2 DDerbykins June 12, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I have been waiting got this app. I got it and earned the 1st challenge, but it’s going to take me some time to learn it all…where to find badges and stuff. So far so good ;~)

3 Lovebugkari June 12, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Just a question is there an app I get for my nook or is it only for iphone and kindle? Just wondering.

Thanks,
Lovebugkari2003

4 bhfallingstar22 June 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Does anyone know when they are goin to add the android badges to our profiles on pogo.com? i haven’t received these on my badge list since it came out on android.

5 MomsBassetHound June 12, 2012 at 6:26 pm

bhfallingstar #4 – You need to contact Pogo’s customer service to get those badges added to your Pogo account. That is the only way until they fix the app.

6 Chris June 12, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Who knows when they will get the Android app fixed to add the badges to our badge list. I hope its SOON, i am tired of going in to customer support chat to have them added. The last 3 weeks I have not went in to get them. I hope when they do get it fixed, the badges that we already completed will show up.

7 Chris (asumh42095) June 12, 2012 at 6:52 pm

I just downloaded the Pogo Games app for the Kindle Fire and was wondering can we get the previous badges that were released? I don’t have an iPhone or an Android so I do not know if we can or not.

8 bhfallingstar22 June 12, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Thanks for insight Basset. Wish they would fix it fast. I see that iphone works but not the android. Kinda frustrated w/ how slow they are trying to fix these.

9 MomsBassetHound June 12, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Chris #7 – At this time you can not go back and do the earlier badges. But you never know what will happen in the future.

10 flgaloh6 June 12, 2012 at 7:43 pm

OMG I got this for my kindle fire i love it thank you so much for the heads up

11 Ro June 12, 2012 at 7:44 pm

My commentary on the Android issue…
Want to tell me how to contact CS?? I’d laugh if it wasn’t sooo sad that they just shut it down when they decide a problem can’t be solved. Okay all, sarcasm aside, my last email to the Pogo rep who told me a sure way to get through (btw, it didn’t work) was asking them how could they release an app they knew didn’t work; guess what? No response.
Ro

12 popcornlady June 12, 2012 at 7:53 pm

theres still some bugs in this one. it keeps saying no badges available check back later then it told me there was one in poppit collect 12 fish prizes. it stopped counting at 4 i was well at 12. so its not all fixed . im willing to wait til they get the bugs fixed. im not going to cs about it. im just glad they got it up and running. makes it so much easier than trying to run a remote desktop program to play on pogo.

13 flgaloh6 June 12, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I got my badge for poppit it is on the main page of pogo games under your name it says view badges there. worked just fine for me. I thought it was so cool. can not wait for the next one.

14 Ro June 12, 2012 at 9:36 pm

#13…does the badge show on Pogo…in ‘my badges’ or just show on your Kindle?
Ro

15 MomsBassetHound June 12, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Ro #14 – No, they are not transferring to the Pogo badges. I just had a look and it’s only on the Kindle.

16 Linda June 13, 2012 at 5:56 am

Just downloaded Pogo on my Kindle. I love it! Had no problem with any of the games. Got the badge for Sweet Tooth. Had no problem finding the badge under my name.

17 flgaloh6 June 13, 2012 at 9:31 am

I wish it showed in pogo but no just on kindle.