Mini Mall Release: Earth Day

April 16, 2012 · 10 comments

Pogo Mini Item: RecyclingPogo has re-released Earth Day items into the Mini Mall. Get your Mini ready to save the planet with several favorite backgrounds and goodies.

Celebrate Earth Day!
April 16, 2012
Celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd with some fun eco-friendly Mini items just released today. Even Minis need to do their part to help reduce, reuse and recycle!

Getting your food from local sources and composting table scraps is another easy way to be “green”- but let’s just hope the cooking Minis don’t get the two confused! Don’t forget to check out all the tasty treats and delicious delicacies available now in the Mini Mall!

Filed under: pogo minis

1 Terry Ann (bookdepot2733) April 16, 2012 at 7:50 am

I would never have guessed that Monday was shopping day …. so thank goodness I checked with BH first (as always) so I could have “mini me” time early on!

2 CaptainSarah1288 April 16, 2012 at 7:56 am

I got a few items and sent some to friends :D I love new releases

3 popcornlady April 16, 2012 at 8:10 am

im glad they gave us a week to celebrate.
as for new release.. only if you havent been here for last 6 years.. these have been the earth day collection that long!
the recycle earth mini is great. wished they hadnt left out the big grean earth that was non animated. that one i really like a lot. i do wish they would add a few new items. well heres hoping an item for earth day show up as a limited collection item!

4 Storm April 16, 2012 at 8:54 am

Cool, I like the release…

I picked up a couple of things, including the “Nuts to Waste!”.

5 beyechonjr April 16, 2012 at 9:07 am

surprised but disappointed seems i already have them

6 rchvanho2 April 16, 2012 at 9:16 am

ty for the heads up!

as always Lura this site ROCKS!

Pogo recycled this release for Earth day I guess LOL
I had every single item!

7 harlyrider1 April 16, 2012 at 9:34 am

its a re-release!
when are they gonna come out with new stuff. like a pile of compost or something else that is green. im beginning to wonder if any of them POGO/EA has an imagination. like new hair, faces, poses, etc. sorry, just saying what i think.
harly

8 popcornlady April 16, 2012 at 12:44 pm

i guees in retrospect the re release of items is ok . especially if youre a person who has been away for awhile or who is starting over anew! hey. it happens!

9 rabbitroserabbit April 16, 2012 at 2:19 pm

They’re mostly, well, garbage and recycling. I’d like more green things, like trees and such. I can’t see myself ever using a trash trolley in a mini, but some folks are more creative than me. I normally just have fairies and cats.

10 lynn April 16, 2012 at 3:09 pm

thought they would of had an outfit for the guys for recycle safe