BadgeHungry Hot Shots 4/16

April 16, 2012 · 21 comments

BadgeHungry Hot Shots: Poker feeds my shoe habit!

cloud10258

Hi BadgeHungry Hot Shots! What did you think of yesterday’s lots of slots hot shots?

Today’s Hot Shots Challenge

Using the “Air Force Pilot” costume, set your model up to soar to new heights.

To participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots, create a Pogo Mini for today’s challenge and then follow the instructions on how to take a screenshot and share it in a comment below.

(Note: you will never be required to purchase any token or Gem items to participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots — unless you want to — you can “Try” on any items and take your screenshot from the preview on the left side of the Mini Mall.)

The rules: use items available in the Mini Mall and in your closet, no Photoshopping or editing is allowed. Your caption, if you want one, must be what you can type below your Mini. There are no prizes, this is just for fun to pick up where Daily Hot Shots left off when it was retired.

You can always find the latest BadgeHungry Hot Shots posts by visiting the Hot Shots category archive and clicking on the title of the daily post.

Filed under: hot shots

1 nessa April 16, 2012 at 7:19 am

Congrats Cloud, great mini !
You are so right!! Who can resist a “few” pair of shoes ? ;)

2 twuzzie_2001 April 16, 2012 at 7:55 am

WTG cloud very well done!! I have a daughter that could definitely relate to the shoe habit. LOL Congrats!!

3 batraylover April 16, 2012 at 7:58 am

Congrats winner!

April 16, 2012, Off We Go Wild Blue Yonder

4 ~*~Bobbi~*~ April 16, 2012 at 8:40 am

gg Cloud, u need to win big for todays Shoe Prices !
4/16/2013 BHS

5 Cass April 16, 2012 at 9:03 am

I’ts April 16th and it’s SNOWING!! 80′s in March …now snow!
Ok now to topic at hand LOL!
WTG cloud! I also really liked Twuzzie’s,Cher’s and awanpanji’s.

I made my mini as a tribute to the first U. S. women military pilots.
The WASPS (women Air force service pilots). Who flew transports in WWII to free the men up for combat.

6 msgoof6 April 16, 2012 at 9:22 am

Very creative Cloud and congrats on top spot. So many good ones each and every day. This is so much fun.

Photobucket

Have fun soaring today all.

7 wv2hot4u April 16, 2012 at 9:26 am

Good Job Cloud

8 SooZen1 April 16, 2012 at 9:33 am

Perfect cloud, congrats!

Used to be, the first thing I did in the morning was go to Pogo and do the dailies and the crossword. Now, first thing, I sit on my porch with a cup of coffee and think about the BH hot shot challenge. lol Lura, thank you for all the hard work you put into this!!!

Good luck to all!

9 papnana122739 April 16, 2012 at 9:41 am

Oh wow, I really re-read the instructions yesterday didn’t I?? Sorry about that, I wasted a little time there. I ended up being poor when I could have been rich that’s me duh!! Way to go Cloud on top spot great mini & don’t we all spend a lot on shoes haha!! Be back later with mine Good Luck all!
Angie<3

10 Cher April 16, 2012 at 9:47 am

Great shots yesterday…wtg e1
Here is mine for today…

11 cloud10258 April 16, 2012 at 10:05 am

Thanks everyone! Was stunned to see my mini cause there were so many good ones yesterday =) I do have a bit of a shoe habit, but took inspiration from a real life poker lady who has over 1200 pairs of shoes financed by her poker winnings! Here’s my entry for today:

12 kathy April 16, 2012 at 10:52 am

13 littlecaterpilla April 16, 2012 at 11:01 am

Nice one cloud, wtg!

Air Force

14 awanpanji April 16, 2012 at 11:33 am

WTG Cloud
Here is my thought on todays shot

15 Indy Cindy April 16, 2012 at 11:49 am

Congrats cloud! That was funny. The shoe-thing would be me, too!! Nice job everyone, as usual. Such creativity here. Mine for today:

16 jennbrewers April 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Wtg Cloud, we all need shoes, and lots of them! Great mini!

17 Usako April 16, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Congrats cloud10258!:)
awanpanji, your snapshot is funny!;)
Great min’s All! Have a wonderful day everyone!:)

18 awanpanji April 16, 2012 at 1:19 pm

You guys are so funny and all my hotshot friend pleas just call me awan I really like Soozen, cloud, wv2hot4u keep them coming. This is one of my favorite things to do all day.

19 ~*~Bobbi~*~ April 16, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Cass (Snowing? Yikes!!!) What a wonderful Tribute from your BHS <3
WV your BHS really looks like She's Lost In Space!
SooZen ….Don't you know theres no such place as Area51? (((hehehe))) (don't let on that you know about it, the FBI will be on your case! LOL)
Awan !!!!! your BHS really DID reach a new height!
Usako you got me ROTFL ! I noticed the BG you are using (OMG! They WILL melt!)
g2g I'm losing my connection <3*B*

20 Usako April 16, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Bobbi, Hopefully Santa and his reindeer’s will crash into the fiery skeleton and BURN!!! Ahh…revenge is sweet;)
(no reindeer where hurt in the making of this snapshot, can’t say much for Santa though)

21 citylights2k April 16, 2012 at 5:11 pm