BadgeHungry Hot Shots 4/14

April 14, 2012 · 20 comments

BadgeHungry Hot Shots: I broke a mirror 7 years ago

jennbrewers

Hi BadgeHungry Hot Shots! What did you think of yesterday’s Friday the 13th hot shots?

Today’s Hot Shots Challenge

Using the “Chopper Heaven” background, dress your BHS model to go “down the shore” this weekend.

To participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots, create a Pogo Mini for today’s challenge and then follow the instructions on how to take a screenshot and share it in a comment below.

(Note: you will never be required to purchase any token or Gem items to participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots — unless you want to — you can “Try” on any items and take your screenshot from the preview on the left side of the Mini Mall.)

The rules: use items available in the Mini Mall and in your closet, no Photoshopping or editing is allowed. Your caption, if you want one, must be what you can type below your Mini. There are no prizes, this is just for fun to pick up where Daily Hot Shots left off when it was retired.

You can always find the latest BadgeHungry Hot Shots posts by visiting the Hot Shots category archive and clicking on the title of the daily post.

Filed under: hot shots

1 ~*~Bobbi~*~ April 14, 2012 at 8:30 am

wtg Jenn! I LOL’d @ ur BHS -thought I wd DIE of laughter reading ur caption!!!!
2ev1 in the Tri-State Area, “The Shore” is N.J., Atlantic City, so off to the Casino 4 my model…………
4/14/2012 BHS

2 twuzzie_2001 April 14, 2012 at 8:38 am

Nicely done jennbrewers!! Your mini certainly looked the part!! WTG

3 awanpanji April 14, 2012 at 8:53 am

Too funny jenn

Heres mine and there are so many talented people here. keep coming folks

4 cloud10258 April 14, 2012 at 9:05 am

Congrats jennbrewers! Boy it’s been a long 7 years! I liked how citylights2k was able to fit the fear of #13 word in her caption =)
My entry for today:

5 Cass April 14, 2012 at 9:16 am

WTG jenbrewers! I also really liked Soozen’s and IndyCindy’s

6 batraylover April 14, 2012 at 10:15 am

Congrats to the winner!

April 14, 2012, I love the ocean breeze

7 Indy Cindy April 14, 2012 at 10:20 am

Good job jenn and everyone!

8 SooZen1 April 14, 2012 at 11:23 am

WTG Jennbrewers! Great mini! Good luck to all entries today and have a wonderful weekend (and ride ;) )

9 Cher April 14, 2012 at 11:48 am

Great one yesterday Jenn…I enjoyed them all

Here is mine for today…

10 glittereyes68 April 14, 2012 at 12:38 pm

WTG Jenn!! You’re mini had me laughing, so fitting for the day!!

11 wv2hot4u April 14, 2012 at 1:02 pm

At the Jennbrewers Good one
Have a nice week-end all

12 jennbrewers April 14, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Thanks so much everyone, I was very happy to see my mini this morning! There were a lot of great minis and superstitions yesterday!

I have to admit, I had no idea exactly what “down the shore” meant. Saw Bobbi’s explanation and then curiousity had me explore the definition further. Love it! My mini’s doing her best Philly accent today.

13 dianne c April 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Very cut jenn…wtg!
Here is my biker chick….always waiting for her hunky dude to come along ;-)

14 msgoof6 April 14, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Great shot jennbrewers. You deserve top shot honors.

I also like your entry Cass and awanpanji.

Photobucket

I wanted to use the face with the wrinkles, but the picture was distorted, is there a way to correct this?

Enjoy the nice weekend everyone

15 Usako April 14, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Congrats jennbrewers!:)
I also loved glittereyes68 “mother daughter day” snapshot;)
jennbrewers, your mini’s philly accent cracks me up! Beeyoodeeful;)
Great mini’s All:) Enjoy your weekend everyone!

16 Kat F April 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm

GRATS, jenn!! Cute mini and Top Spot too!!

Very, very fun minis yesterday, lots of good giggles for me. :) I really enjoy this page!!

Here’s mine for today:

Photobucket

Have a terrific weekend everyone!!

(((Hugs to ALL))) Kat F

17 citylights2k April 14, 2012 at 6:31 pm

18 TomT April 14, 2012 at 6:56 pm

It’s been awhile since I had time to design one of these but here’s my ideas for today’s:

Photobucket

WTG Jenn on the top shot. I also liked Bobbi’s & msgoofs yesterday but, as usual, they were all pretty creative!

-Tom

19 pas9156 April 15, 2012 at 5:00 am

Just wanted to see if I could do it…LOL

20 Lura April 15, 2012 at 7:18 am