BadgeHungry Hot Shots 4/13

April 13, 2012 · 28 comments

BadgeHungry Hot Shots: We bought a real fixer-upper!

littlecaterpilla

Hi BadgeHungry Hot Shots! What did you think of yesterday’s honey-do list hot shots?

Today’s Hot Shots Challenge

Friday the 13th! Using any items of your choice dress your BHS model for this superstitious day.

To participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots, create a Pogo Mini for today’s challenge and then follow the instructions on how to take a screenshot and share it in a comment below.

(Note: you will never be required to purchase any token or Gem items to participate in BadgeHungry Hot Shots — unless you want to — you can “Try” on any items and take your screenshot from the preview on the left side of the Mini Mall.)

The rules: use items available in the Mini Mall and in your closet, no Photoshopping or editing is allowed. Your caption, if you want one, must be what you can type below your Mini. There are no prizes, this is just for fun to pick up where Daily Hot Shots left off when it was retired.

You can always find the latest BadgeHungry Hot Shots posts by visiting the Hot Shots category archive and clicking on the title of the daily post.

Filed under: hot shots

1 batraylover April 13, 2012 at 7:27 am

Congrats to winner!

April 13, 2012, Black Cat Crossed Path

2 ~*~Bobbi~*~ April 13, 2012 at 8:14 am

wtg LittleC! that fixer-upper really needed the toolbox
ev1 did so well.
Here’s mine for today
4/13/2012 BHS

3 cloud10258 April 13, 2012 at 8:16 am

Congrats littlecaterpilla! Your mini’s gonna get some real use out of that tool box =) Thanks for the info Lura and batraylover about the mini items. Bobbi, I got the Level 2: Spike-y Grats item for playing Poppit Sprint.
My entry for today is a superstition I heard. I believe it has more to do with the pronunciation of the words than the numbers themselves.

4 dianne c April 13, 2012 at 8:22 am

Hi WTG littlecaterpilla for the top spot. I also really liked wv2hot4u and jennbrewers, but all submissions were unique and wonderful.
Now for today I hope to cast my spells and ward away the bad luck with my candles and fairy dust! Have all. ((((Kat)))) feel better!

5 twuzzie_2001 April 13, 2012 at 8:39 am

WTG littlecaterpilla good job!! There were some really good entries yesterday…..but of course this is a very talented group! :)

6 msgoof6 April 13, 2012 at 8:44 am

Congrats on Top Shot littlecaterpilla. Loved it.

Tks lura and w2hot for answers on photobucket question. Welcome Jennifer to our happy group. Hope you feel better soon Kat.

Here’s mine for today

Photobucket

Have a safe day everyone. Stay away from the black cats and ladders. LOL

7 Cass April 13, 2012 at 9:33 am

Wtg littlecaterpilla! I also really liked nessa’s, diannec’s and awanpanji’s

8 papnana122739 April 13, 2012 at 9:50 am

GG littlecaterpilla on top spot–it’s a good one & took a lot of creativity!!
Yep well done!! I will be back later with mine, missed yesterday–had errands to run all day so very busy. Good Luck everyone & have a great Friday the 13th & weekend!!

Angie <3

9 papnana122739 April 13, 2012 at 10:01 am

Now here is mine finally!

Angie<3

10 ~*~Bobbi~*~ April 13, 2012 at 10:11 am

Cloud…..If you scroll down on BH to *Pogo on Facebook* then click on *Mini Rewards* you will see all the *Level* awards u get, some are costumes & backgrounds ..& all can b found in your mini closet under the letter *L* (just by doing the Dailys & playing B-N-Combat I am up to Level 43)

Twuzzie, looks like you got Fri13 covered with all those *Charms*
LOL!

bbl 2c ev1′s entry’s …..<3

11 Indy Cindy April 13, 2012 at 10:19 am

12 Cher April 13, 2012 at 10:20 am

Hope this works…

13 awanpanji April 13, 2012 at 10:20 am

WTG littlecaterpilla
I borrowed this saying from Grocho Marx I couldnt get his whole saying in but u get the meaning. If a black cat walks in front of you its not bad luck just means the cat has someplace to go.

14 kathy April 13, 2012 at 11:02 am

hi all congrats to winner
i love all the creative the people show in our minis… its better than daily shots was…..
here is my screenshot for today

15 wv2hot4u April 13, 2012 at 11:04 am

GOOD ONE Littlecaterpilla everyone have a good Friday the 13th

16 jennbrewers April 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Wtg littlecatepilla, perfectly done!

17 Indy Cindy April 13, 2012 at 2:16 pm

WTG yesterday littlecaterpilla. So cute. All of the entries are so good every day. Sure glad I don’t have to pick the one “In the Spotlight” every day. I can’t join in every time, but it sure is a bunch of fun. Thanks again Lura for providing for this much fun.

18 Kat F April 13, 2012 at 2:55 pm

GRATS, again, littlecaterpilla!! Loved your mini, too cute and well done to grab Top Spot :)

Thanks to everyone who sent me get well thoughts, wish it had helped a bit more, so keep the good them coming. <3
But I made it today and that's all that matters, right?

Great minis already for today, going to be even more before the day is over and I'll be back to see them all :)

Here's mine for today:

Photobucket

Good luck for Top Spot tomorrow, see ya then!!

(((Hugs to ALL))) Kat F

19 SooZen1 April 13, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Congrats littlecaterpilla! Good job.

nessa, yours just cracked me up mostly because that situation happens!!!

Thank you Pat for the encouragement and kind words. Welcome to Jennifer and nice job! Kat, hope you are feeling much better. Good luck (heheh, Friday the 13th?) to all today.

20 glittereyes68 April 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm

WTG littlecaterpilla well deserved!! :)

21 Usako April 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm

WTG littlecaterpilla!:)
Kat F, glad to see you made it today!:) Take care:)
Bobbi, your snapshot is sooo cute;)
Cass, your snapshot is so funny;) Love it!
Great minis every1! I especially like the ones with cats in them;)
I’m off topic as usaul but it’s all good;) Have a great weekend every1:)

22 littlecaterpilla April 13, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much to all for your kind comments! I thought yesterday that dianne c”s was brilliant! And for nessa’s-I had never seen that much water on a mini! Good job everyone! For today, I had trouble thinking of superstition, so I just focused on pure bad luck, lol.

gilligan

23 citylights2k April 13, 2012 at 6:28 pm

24 citylights2k April 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm

great BH Hot Shots everyone..as usual!
Have Fun & a great week!

25 nessa April 13, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Congrats littlecaterpilla !! GJ

Going to skip this one, I have no idea what to do :S
All the minis are great and fun but my favorites for today are jennbrewers and batraylover.

Awww, poor black kitties :( I think they are good luck, I have had a few black cats myself and no bad luck at all, and they are soooo beautiful, just like little panthers

26 dianne c April 14, 2012 at 4:39 am

Thanks t littlecaterpilla and cass for your kind words about my mini yesterday! (((((BHS buddies))))))

27 Sjaan13 April 14, 2012 at 7:29 am

I will keep trying

28 Lura April 14, 2012 at 7:45 am

Keep trying Sjaan! From what I can see, you’ve got a different screenshot utility installed. If you can get your screenshot saved to your computer instead of their sharing service, you can start at step 2 here:

Here’s the next one: