Sneak Peek: Clue “Port of Peril”

April 12, 2012 · 6 comments

Clue: Secrets & Spies (thumbnail)Here’s a look another upcoming Clue: Secrets & Spies episode, which is scheduled for release on April 23rd. Episode #67 “Port of Peril” will be 20 Gems for Club Pogo members and 30 Gems for non-Members.

Clue Secrets & Spies "Port of Peril"From the South Carolina coast to the deltas of Bangladesh, you race to find the stolen nuke as it continues its inevitable countdown to destruction.

Clue Secrets & Spies - Perilous Port badge Clue Secrets & Spies - Perilous Port Chat Icon
Clue Secrets & Spies – Perilous Port badge

Filed under: clue: secrets and spies, coming soon

1 Storm April 12, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Not bad, a clear badge as well.

Just curious… does anyone read along with the missions in Clue?

I can’t say I do – the case title normally sums it up!

2 starrynight April 12, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I agree with Storm, this scene looks pretty good. I wish all or most of the scenes looked like this, bright and clear.

I used to read along with the missions when Clue first came out, but I stopped quite a while ago, they’re all the same to me, lol.

3 jigsawing April 12, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Why do I always first check the black and brown areas? Duh. lol This one looks good. Badge is not puzzling. Scene is nice and cozy.

Storm: I never read the stories in HOGs b/c they’re just too abbreviated.
It would take me longer to figure out the plot than it would to finish the episode. Thus I’m filled with guilt when I’m lauded at the end of Clue. lol

4 CHARLIE (AKA Charlieforty9ers) April 13, 2012 at 3:09 am

I love the clear picture this is gonna be fun to play i cant wait, thank you badge hungry for all that you do, awesome web-site the best ever

5 Ann Y. April 13, 2012 at 5:24 am

This episode will be close to home…I live in the Lowcountry coastal area of S.C. Looking forward to playing this one.

I used to read along with the missions but very seldom do anymore. As starrynight said, they do seem to be pretty much the same.

6 eagles227_98 April 23, 2012 at 4:50 am

Thank you to all who donated. I would like to win the soon to be released “Port of Peril” episode. GL to all.
Richard