Pogo Games App Weekly Challenge (April 11-17)

April 11, 2012 · 21 comments

Poppit - Lady in Red badge Poppit - Lady in Red badge
Poppit – Lady in Red badge
Pop 500 red balloons

Update 4/11 11am EST: this week’s Pogo Games App challenge badge for Android has been delayed. Please have patience while Pogo’s engineers work to get the challenge online. A message will be posted below when it’s available on Android devices.

Pogo Games App weekly challenges are available for Android devices and iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad). Past Pogo Games App challenges are archived here, check out the Pogo Games app information page for more information and sneak peeks of upcoming badges.

Filed under: pogo games app

2 Storm April 11, 2012 at 11:35 am

Just to add…

If this badge happens to be your last badge for the Super Badge requirement, the Super Badge will automatically be awarded on Pogo.com – along with the tokens (It will NOT appear as a pop up on your advice).

3 martytime April 11, 2012 at 11:40 am

I’m not seeing this on my iPhone yet.

4 Doug April 11, 2012 at 1:24 pm

500 rd this might take awhile for once

5 Joe C April 11, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Hooray! Another badge. Great to hear that it counts for the Special Edition badge, too. Thanks Storm!

6 jigsawing April 11, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Another fun one. You know what would be a cool challenge? Catch so many falling prizes on the target.

7 CaptHitsugaiya April 11, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Got 140, so far…this will be a long one…and boring….

8 Susan April 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Just wondering, Do you think this will be up before next wed?

9 starrynight April 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Whoever designs the badges/icons for the Pogo App needs to start designing the regular Pogo badges, these are always so bright and colorful and the images are always great. :)

10 Terry Towle April 12, 2012 at 3:38 am

Starry- I agree and didn’t I just love the new spring look with the flower prizes and pretty background. Well done!

11 Kat8mouse April 12, 2012 at 10:03 am

Tried to do this challenge this morning on iPod. Pogo app freezes at startup screen. I deleted app and re-installed twice with no luck. Anyone have any other suggestions? Very frustrated :(

12 Julie April 12, 2012 at 11:03 am

Needed help in the Live Chat & asked about the Android Badge and here is my response:

you:
Do you know when the android badge will be available?
Ritul:
We do not have the exact information for this, please check it on pogo news section. You will get updated with that.

ooh well….I tried lol

13 Storm April 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

Kat8mouse #11 – Is it an iPod Touch? Have you tried rebooting the device?

Also you can try connecting it to iTunes, make sure it has the latest updates.

14 Caren April 12, 2012 at 11:11 am

Kat8mouse #11:

Another thing to try is to close the app. Double click on the bottom button. All the open apps will be listed across the bottom. You can scroll to the right to see all the open icons. Press on one of them until the minus sign appears on the upper left corner of each icon. Press the minus to close the app.

I use this method now when an app is having problems. It is much faster than turning the iPod on and off. Also turning it on and off doesn’t close the app.

15 Lura April 12, 2012 at 11:38 am

Thanks Julie!

16 Kat8mouse April 12, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Thanks Caren and Storm! It’s working now . . . :)

17 Susan April 12, 2012 at 2:36 pm

@Julie
That really stinks. They always tell us to watch Pogo news but sometimes that’s even late on posting when it’s available. I’ve been checking it periodically, so i’ll update you guys when it comes up! :)

18 shygirlornot April 13, 2012 at 1:51 pm

hi all! im not seeing it on my mytouch yet??

sherry

19 Lura April 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

shygirlornot: it’s not activated yet due to a glitch on Pogo’s end. I’ll let you guys know when I hear more.

20 loki April 17, 2012 at 11:43 am

Doesn’t look like it got fixed with today’s maintenance :(

21 booboo April 18, 2012 at 8:05 am

Guess this another I won’t get. On the other hand, this weeks Gopher it up badge worked and I’ve already completed.