Pogo Games App Weekly Challenge (April 4-10)

April 4, 2012 · 16 comments

Word Whomp - Spelling Bee Champ badge Word Whomp - Spelling Bee Champ badge
Word Whomp – Spelling Bee Champ badge
Spell 30 3-letter words

Pogo Games App weekly challenges are currently available for iOS devices: iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. An Android version is coming in April. Past Pogo Games App challenges are archived here, check out the Pogo Games app information page for more information and sneak peeks of upcoming badges.

Filed under: pogo games app

2 Storm April 4, 2012 at 11:51 am

Just a side note…

70 iPhone badges in and you would think, by now, they would have made the Pogo.com version of the badge the correct size…

Maybe a possible “tweek” when he Android one is released? Who knows…

3 Storm April 4, 2012 at 11:52 am

*tweak even

4 Doug April 4, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Some of the better looking badges have been in these little challenges, It really would be nice if we could use them

5 jigsawing April 4, 2012 at 1:24 pm

My favorite game here, and it was fast and easy. Wish we could have 2 (or 3?) of these a week.

6 peek April 4, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Such a cute badge. Almost makes me wish I had an “I” device.
Sob. :(

7 Joe C April 4, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hooray! Another badge.

I still would like to be able to have a personal iChallenge, a nice 2010, 2011 and 2012 iAlbum to try to fill in…..

8 CaptHitsugaiya April 4, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Didn’t take 10 minutes to get.

9 LisaMarie April 5, 2012 at 5:58 pm

I have an Android phone & just got the ipod touch 3 weeks ago. I would love the opportunity to get the older badges. Do you know if they will re-release the older badges for the Android users when they launch this service, or offer personal challenges so Android users can catch up?

10 Lura April 5, 2012 at 6:38 pm

LisaMarie: as far as I can tell, the Pogo Games app badges will be the same each week for both Android (which is very, very close, btw) and iOS devices. There doesn’t appear to be any plan to allow users to complete past badges they’ve missed, but we can always hope. :)

11 Armadillokid April 5, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I been trying to get this badge and it’s not awarding me 0 :(

12 Caren April 5, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Armadillokid #11: If that is you pogo name you have the badge. I rarely get the popup saying I won the badge and just check my collection. Mine did say the challenge was complete though, but no popup.

13 Storm April 6, 2012 at 5:20 am

Armadillokid #11 – Check the badges your have earned on the Pogo Games App. Sometimes the badges do not pop up.

Main Games Screen > My Profile > View Badges

14 Armadillokid April 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Thank yall very much!:)

15 Synthsnake April 11, 2012 at 12:54 am

I just did the challenge and don’t see a badge. Do they take a while to show?

16 jen April 26, 2012 at 11:09 am

I am trying to activate challenges on my android and it will not let me. I click on the activate badge and the thinking spinner comes up, but badge never activates. I have cleared cache, restarted phone, have only a quarter of space used. I don’t like missing easy earn badges. Can anyone help?? Thank you!