Sneak Peek: 2012 Mother’s Day Limited Edition

March 30, 2012 · 52 comments

Here’s a first look at the 2012 Mother’s Day Limited Edition Mix-n-Match badge that Pogo has planned for us. This badge will be available on May 1st and will cost 28 Gems. Challenge information is yet to be determined.

2012 Mother's Day Limited Edition Badge
2012 Mother’s Day Limited Edition Badge

Based on the artwork alone, do you think you’re going to buy it? What game do you think it’ll be for? Should it be a long or short challenge? Share your thoughts in a comment below.

Filed under: coming soon

1 stacey March 30, 2012 at 9:50 am

I will be buying this badge as I always get them. I think the game is going to be addiction solitaire just by the bobble heads shown on the dash of the car. Hope its a longer badge cause I really like that game lol

2 karen March 30, 2012 at 9:51 am

This is poignant for me as I have 2 sons in college and it brings back lots of memories so I will buy this. Plus it has bobble-heads!! This has to be for Pogo Addiction Solitaire. Any idea if new ranks are coming to this game?

3 awanpanji March 30, 2012 at 10:00 am

I will buy it I do like the Icon on this one. But who am I kidding I buy all the special Edition Badges. Just wish all the icons would show better because thats what we show. I will buy the Easter one also even though the icon on that one is not so pretty. Please pogo make all of our badge icons show better.

4 steve March 30, 2012 at 10:16 am

I will buy the badge because I m a badge hoe. But I like them all to be short and sweet.

5 MomsBassetHound March 30, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love the badge icon, may have to buy it for both acccounts :)

Since I’ll be doing it twice I would prefer that it not be too long.

6 jigsawing March 30, 2012 at 10:25 am

The animation is awesome and the icon is perfect. I like the action speed…. lately, some of the stories run too slow. It’s sweet, and I’ll be
buying it. WTG, Pogo!

7 popcornlady March 30, 2012 at 10:41 am

tikis? im thinking bingo luau or jungle gin. hope its not addiction solitaire. games gets on my nerves. hope its not real long either. not on moms day supposed to rest!

8 whitwolf651 March 30, 2012 at 10:48 am

I just LOVE these badges always buy the Holiday ones since I started. I just hope the game is not long if it is in Pogo Addiction Solitaire I’m terrible at that game. A BIG fan of POGO.

9 widow March 30, 2012 at 10:50 am

i want to buy it too! but did the rose HAVE to bobble too? lol

10 skye March 30, 2012 at 10:56 am

finally a nice icon for the badge!
oh yea i will buy no matter what it is :-)

11 Joe C March 30, 2012 at 11:01 am

OH NO!!!!!

It will be my least favorite type of challenge, a “luck” challenge. Gift giving in Pogo Addiction Solitaire. Winning a game in PAS is not that hard, but getting the token gift to GIVE someone sure is luck-based.

Oh well, you know I will buy it and win it.

TY and YW in advance.

12 v March 30, 2012 at 11:04 am

i think pogo addiction by the ‘buddies’, but I have been fooled before. Should be short so that people can spend Mother’s day with their Mothers. I like the story and the icon. I pretty much buy them all because I am a badge Beast.

13 sandeye March 30, 2012 at 11:18 am

Love this Badge …love roses oh they smell so good..Hopeing my boy doggie will buy this for his loving mom..LOL No matter what the challenge is will have to have it. Nice 1 pogo!!

14 Storm March 30, 2012 at 11:24 am

It’s cool, I think it will be Pogo Addiction Solitaire too.

The only other Mother’s Day Limited Edition badge was 2009, then came the Father’s Day Limited Edition one. I should imagine they have a Father’s Day badge planned for this year, but who knows…

15 rchvanho2 March 30, 2012 at 11:28 am

YES! A pretty badge I can wear. Seems lately that most of the badges are ugly faces, faces, faces.I so wish Pogo would take more time to give us really awesome artwork (I always love the artwork on the Iphone badges that I cant collect ( it kills me not to be able to get those badges), I was s so disappointed in the Easter badge.. being a badge collector I will buy them ugly or not .

16 dishwasher2007p March 30, 2012 at 12:01 pm

i think its pogo addiction solitaire. its cool

17 Flower March 30, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Love the artwork – will buy for me and my Mom. Lura, can only imagine how you felt watching this badge, awwww – thinking of you and your little one! Flower

18 Krissi March 30, 2012 at 12:09 pm

I will definitely buy this one. I love the animation…it is the best I’ve seen myself! And I love the rose…..it will be next to my name for sure. :) I don’t care what the game is….I will buy it :)

Take care & be safe,
Krissi :)

19 Pogo Addict March 30, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I really love this badge! The story is a lot longer than most LE badges. I think it’s beautiful! I will definitely get it.

20 papnana122739 March 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I am going to have to agree with the most of the posters & say Addiction Solitaire, although I hope not. Not to crazy for that game but as most of the Special ED badges, I will get this one too, unless it is gifted to me by one of my very special dear friends (as has happened before) –yes I am very lucky to have such dear friends thank you so much my very dear friends! you are all so special to me. That is not a hint either. Either way I will get it. I,, like Joe C. I do not like the “luck”
badges so I know what he/she means!! Also I hope it is a short one,
after all it is Mothers’ Day & even though you don’t have to do it the same day it is released a lot of us do like to do that. So we will see,
OK Pogo make it a short one cause it is a “luck” one!

21 BrendaH ~ Brenda on BHA March 30, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I think it’s Addiction Solitaire also.
Doubt I will buy it, or most LE’s, because I can’t justify 28 gems for them.
I would like icon if was not animated. I don’t care for that jumping effect. I think it looks much prettier as shown on badge, lying on its side.

22 papnana122739 March 30, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I really do like the animations with this badge & the Icon. I especially like the icon that shows up when you enter a room to play a game. Pogo
make it short & NOT aDDICTION SOLITAIRE!!! (Not that they listen to me! haha!! ) So we shall see, Have a great weekend everyone!!
Angie<3
P/S I forgot to sign out on the above post–sorry!
Angie<3

23 gladys March 30, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Way to go POGO. Love the icon. Will be buying it,but then,I buy most of the Limited Edition badges

24 danielle March 30, 2012 at 12:58 pm

What a sweet badge! I love the icon, too. I’m thinking Addiction Solitaire or Bingo Luau, but really, who knows? And of course I’ll buy it. I buy everything lol

25 mspatmac March 30, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Love it and certainly will buy it. Wish I could buy it for my Mom but unfortunately that very special lady is no longer with me, but so many fantastic memories. I only hope I have been as good a mother to my kids as she was to me. <3

26 Carolyn March 30, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Yes I will buy it, I buy everything
exception the best of albums, I have all the badges there, dn’t need repeat them

27 Terry Ann (bookdepot2733) March 30, 2012 at 1:49 pm

#2 Karen ~ I too have a son going off to college this year so this is an especially poignant one for me ~ I think it’s beautiful and like Awan (posting #3) the icon is particularly lovely l (!!!) for a change. Whatever game it is count us BH’ers in ~ we will be there doing it, having fun, and getting it done!!

28 Lisa March 30, 2012 at 1:56 pm

This badge looks like CANASTA to me.. looks great tho i like the mini chat icon its pretty

29 starrynight March 30, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I won’t be a first time mommy until June (it’s a boy!), but I just might have to get this badge! :-) I love roses and it’s a great icon, but looks a little funny bouncing, lol. Would be prettier if it was opening and closing, but just my thought. :)

Looks like Addiction Solitaire to me too, hope the challenge is a good one! :)

30 grammp9 March 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I think it should be free for all Mothers

31 Nitnatnu8 March 30, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I love the icon. It is clear and I love roses. Don’t mind badge taking a little while but 5 to 7 hours on a badge is way too long. Good job on the icon Pogo.

32 Phil March 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm

nice badge

but wish Pogo would do something for the UK mothers day which was earlier this month!

33 RyzandShyn March 30, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Awww, that’s a cute one. My youngest son is turning 21 this spring and is in college. Where does the time go?
I’ll be buying it.

34 brittanylinda211 March 30, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Im gonna have to find a way to accumulate some gems(Im finding out I dont own the really cute badges that I thought I had). I want to get earth day badge and now this one. When I checked backwards it looks like we had a spring fling badge last year.

I definitely want this limited edition. I would prefer that it be reasonably easy. I think its gonna be for pogo addiction so Im hoping its not drastically hard.

35 Usako March 30, 2012 at 9:39 pm

I never buy the limited edition badges but this one is worth the 28 gems to me! Almost made me cry, well done Pogo!
I think the game well be for Pogo Addiction Solitaire because of the Pogo buddies. This badge is to sweet to pass up:)

36 goofygoober519 March 31, 2012 at 12:07 am

Like the badge but really don’t like Addiction Solitaire too much. Depending on the challenge I’ll get it.

37 Book72 March 31, 2012 at 4:28 am

I’ll be buying it too.I love these Badges,and this will have some special meaning,seeing how it’s for Mothers Day.WTG Pogo

38 sea March 31, 2012 at 5:26 am

Based solely on the artwork, no, I wouldn’t buy this badge. However, depending on what game it’s for and the details of the challenge, I “may” buy it.

39 Susullrich March 31, 2012 at 6:08 am

What a wonderfull icon….I HAVE TO OWN THIS ONE….and if I could choose, I would take addiction solitaire as game. :)

40 hutch099 March 31, 2012 at 11:26 am

Wow they are starting to do badges for a lot of different holidays. I am still dissapointed that there wasn’t a St. Patty’s Day badge.

41 msgoof6 March 31, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I agree, this looks like addiction solitaire and I will be getting it for sure.

42 Stef140 March 31, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I sincerely hope its something other than giving gifts in Addiction Solitaire. Those challenges are super annoying because you can get 5 in an hour and then not see another one for 12 hours…all based on luck and I hate that. But the badge is cute and the icon is cute, so naturally I will buy it anyway.

43 jncocidz April 1, 2012 at 1:34 am

i like the rose as an icon. and I will be buying it as all special ones I do.

44 Peggy Birdsall April 7, 2012 at 8:11 am

I think it should be a shorter challenge, there are many weekly challenges that take so long to get because they are set so high to get the badge. And it would be nice to have an easy challenge for MOTHERS

45 kathi burdikoff April 10, 2012 at 7:06 am

love this I want it

46 jimladeana April 10, 2012 at 9:19 am

I love the art work on this badge. I will definately be getting this one!

47 popcornlady April 10, 2012 at 9:31 am

hope the game is something laid back and easy and not a big time eater. its mother ‘s day for goodness sake!

48 Doreen April 12, 2012 at 6:25 pm

It should be a short challenge in an easy game for a change. That is alot of gems though

49 lovemylittlebit April 20, 2012 at 12:44 pm

This badge is cute and I love roses, so will be buying it. It looks to me with the bobble heads it will be Addiction Solitaire.

50 mon3124303 April 22, 2012 at 4:13 am

I always buy the LE badges. I love doing them. I feel this one is going to be Solitaire Addiction. I studied this one. In the car has those Boggles faces that are bobbing up and down. The same faces in Solitaire Addiction.

51 Jessie Boisvert April 22, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Awesome badge I know both my hubby & I will be buying this one for sure as we always try to buy ones like this…
Jessie

52 Anne April 26, 2012 at 2:48 am

Will definitely get it for all three of my accounts. I always get the special edition ones but this one has a better icon so it will be used. The Easter one I got but never showed. Please keep up with the nice icons, that’s what attracts others to look and buy badges. WTG Badge Hungry as usual for all the information in advance.
Anne