Weekly Challenges (March 28-April 3)

March 28, 2012 · 57 comments

Upcoming Pogo Weekly Challenge Badge Upcoming Pogo Weekly Challenge Badge
World Class Solitaire – Ace of Aces Badge
Earn 2300 tokens this week!
(World Class Solitaire ranks, badges, & tips)

Upcoming Pogo Weekly Challenge Badge Upcoming Pogo Weekly Challenge Badge
Dice City Roller – Green Fuzz Badge
Place 234 dice this week!
(Dice City Roller ranks, badges, & tips)

Play with Friends
If you’d like to meet up to earn these badges, play in Temporary Members Room 50030 or in a room that starts with B or H. Wear a badge that looks like a “B” to identify yourself and don’t forget to say hi!

Share your thoughts, hints, and tips on these badges in a comment below. Good luck with your badges this week!

Filed under: dice city roller, weekly challenges, world class solitaire

2 luckysmom March 28, 2012 at 9:05 am

Two pretty easy challenges this week. For DCR, try to win the extra dice or star dice in the auction rooms but expect it to be cutthroat competition. If you don’t care about the score or a JP spin, bid high and try to play in a low volume room.

Wish they would add more ranks to DCR. I think a lot of people ranked out on this a long time ago. At one point last year Pogo added ranks like crazy to many games and even included WCS but not DCR.

Dreading Blackjack Carnival badge next week. Absolutely hate those side bet challenges.

Enjoy your week everyone!

3 lynne March 28, 2012 at 9:14 am

I am unable to load World Class Solitaire, is anyone else having difficultty?

6 mick b March 28, 2012 at 9:43 am

lynne i had trouble with game this morning kept freezing and jumping around i just hung in and got the badge but was a battle with pogo

7 KillrToaster March 28, 2012 at 9:48 am

Hi all and Happy Wednesday!!

I always play DCR with No Auctions, I got my badge in only 4 games. That was pretty quick. The only comment I have for WCS is that thank Goodness we get some tokens for a loss as well. I will also be doing a Premium, Personal and MnM with WCS. Can you guess what game is not in my Favorites list??? Have fun and good luck to all!

8 ~*~Bobbi~*~ bjvs1118 March 28, 2012 at 9:53 am

I got WCS early this mornings & 2/10 Citys completed on an older badge………….but when I tried to go back to WCS it wont load I just get an all *White* screen, I tried logging out & using the UK site (no luck same thing) I tried following a friend in (nope same thing) I tried refreshing, clearing, upgrading (nadda, zip, zilch) …………….I guess I will work on something else for now & try WCS after 12pm (figure on giving Pogo a 2 hour chance THATS plenty of time to get whatever it is fixed) ……………gla

9 Traci March 28, 2012 at 9:57 am

@ Lynne I am having trouble loading WCS on the us side .. But I went to the Uk side & was able to load the game without in any problems & got my badge :)

10 Bahassle March 28, 2012 at 10:29 am

It would be nice if I could give my comments, thoughts or tips, but at this point I cannot access any embedded games. At this point very disgusted with not being able to play my favorite games. And guess what, I just renewed my membership. Have been trying to access customer tech support to no avail. Somebody please help!

13 CaptHitsugaiya March 28, 2012 at 10:51 am

Got both.

I managed to get an Auction room to myself for 95% of the time I was playing….

14 lynne March 28, 2012 at 11:03 am

Thanks for the feed back everyone, I shall wait and try to get it later….we do have all week!

15 Jann March 28, 2012 at 11:05 am

WCS has been a slow loader for me for some time now. I usually click to open the game then go refill the drink glass, bathroom, and come back and it’s loading the game. However, on a question that was asked about this on the Q&A side, if yours is loading even slower than mine, it could be your antivirus program slowing it up instead of just Pogo.

Is anyone else having a problem with World Class Solitaire?

Hopefully I pasted that link successfully to get you to the question & answer that I was referring to and maybe it will help some who are having this problem.
Have fun!

16 popcornlady March 28, 2012 at 11:21 am

best advice for these 2 games/badges… a pot of coffee! big snoozfest!

17 popcornlady March 28, 2012 at 11:24 am

behassle go to the uk side. no embeds there . well there si claire hart and amazoing adventures.. but the ones that are embedded for todays games arent embedd there on uk site. its what im doing for them..

18 shygirlornot March 28, 2012 at 11:50 am

yay i loveeeee DCR!! happy badge week everyone and good luck!!

sherry :-)

19 Whylynn March 28, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Hello,
Just wanted to say a HUGE Thank You to those who have been suggesting the use of the UK site. I can play my favourite games again, especially Word Whomp, which just doesn’t play properly now that it is embedded. I too had several months where WCS was just refusing to load, now it seems OK but my log-in takes me immediately to the UK site now and I have to purposely switch to log into the US one. I have been a huge fan of Pogo for several years now, but must confess they were losing me, until Badge Hungry to the rescue! I always read your posts before starting the weeklies now, since there have been so many problems recently. Thanks, everyone!!!
Cheryl (Whylynn)

20 Patty05253 March 28, 2012 at 2:04 pm

This week was a breeze !!!!!!!

21 kathy March 28, 2012 at 2:16 pm

hi i tryed to log in pogo.com and said the server were busy
and the cards in wws were getting hard to move in embeded games
server been pausing

22 CocoPeppy March 28, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Is any one else having trouble getting on to Pogo? I have been trying to get on over a 30 minutes and keeps saving server is busy.

23 Eric March 28, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I am getting the same error as above, it says System is Busy? Anyone else.

24 Rezziefest March 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Yes, I am getting the same “system too busy” message since I first tried to get on about 20 minutes ago.

25 CaptHitsugaiya March 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm

I was having that problem, too.

I play in Auction rooms, because if you get Bonus Dice or Star Dice, you’ll get three extra dice to play.
Star Dice are the best because there’s no way you CAN’T play them.
Besides, I am also working on ranks (currently 38) and they count as cards for rank purposes. Every card counts.

26 Aly March 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm

it’s been down for quite a while!

27 peek March 28, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I’ve been having the same problem. When I go to log onto Pogo I keep getting the message that the server is too busy and to try again later.

28 ~*~Bobbi~*~* (bjvs1118) March 28, 2012 at 3:28 pm

getting Server is Busy Try again Later,,,so I guess I will
Jann#15 I saw your link & its only on Badge Wednesdays when this happens with any game not loading so its not the PC program cus I got no problems any other time. Thanks for the info tho.

29 starrynight March 28, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I haven’t been able to get into Pogo either because of a “server too busy” message – but Pogo_Maul has a post in the Pogo Forums saying they are aware of the server issues and they are working on them.

30 Tab2732 March 28, 2012 at 3:33 pm

All sites, UK, US and DE say server is busy. NO ACCESS TO POGO !!

31 mindyzep March 28, 2012 at 3:35 pm

I’ve been getting the server is busy message for 2 hours now (since 10:30 a.m. in California.) I played wcs on facebook, but it’s not showing any credit for the badge.

32 kellyrogers651 March 28, 2012 at 3:36 pm

pogo isnt working for me i can not get on, has this been a issue all day? i havent been on for a few days and wanted to do my badges :-(

33 nforsythegahan March 28, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I was playing and got ousted in my personal challange at 2:15…it is now 3:36 and I have no been able to get back on..I get the same “busy” message….. This is not fair since it is challange day.

34 ShebaRoxyToo March 28, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I too have been trying to get on Pogo for over an hour…tells me server is busy, come back later…Question: How do you get on the UK site ..
Thanks…SRT

35 Bill P March 28, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I have been trying to get for the last 15 minutes, tells me server busy.

36 StOrMyEyEs2 March 28, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Same thing here CocoPeppy – is happening with IE. I can get on with Chrome though. I just installed the latest version of Java and this is what happened to me. I was not able to get into embedded games earlier, so I did what they asked of me…UGHHH!!! I wonder if I will have to do a System Restore now – dang Pogo, you really know how to mess up a good day :(

37 meme March 28, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Got bumped from pinochle three times and have been unable to
get home page (UK) for 1/2 hour.

38 Debbie1942 March 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm

can’t get on the U.K. site either

39 ~*~Bobbi~*~* (bjvs1118) March 28, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Had lunch… watched the News & still cant get back on Pogo Server Busy Try Later ..sSsShEeEsShHhH! (guess I will empty my email)

Sheba #33 b4 you log on Click on The U.K. Flag that will get you there

40 Aly March 28, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I’ve gotten server busy signal repeatedly since 2pm EST. One more example of Pogo’s tech knowledge level. While it’s great to increase your membership-you should have the common sense to be prepared. Before expanding to facebook and embedding games. I rarely had a problem for 8 years. Now it’s often.

41 Bill P March 28, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Can’t get into Pogo, can’t be my computer because I can get into BadgeHungry and everything else.

42 Debbie 1942 March 28, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Was able to get in through Chrome, however, that is not working now either.

43 littlecaterpilla March 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

This is too funny. It reminds me of the background where the system crashes on badge day! lol! Oh well, maybe I’ll get some housework done today…hehe. It’ll be back before you know it.

44 ~*~Bobbi~*~ bjvs1118 March 28, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Thanks Lura for the Free Token idea on BH Homepage lot of people are new to BH & dont know about that <3

Still trying to log on to Pogo, but I did get onto Pogo Facebook (hate that tho) & I played WCS & it did get me my Complete 6 City Badge (I was shocked) cant play a lot of games or activate any badges, but if anyone wants to play a few Pogo Games use the BH link to that site.
(Scroll all the way down on BH to Pogo On Facebook)

45 Deelight March 28, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Had the same ‘server busy’ notice as everyone else, but tried a link that put me into DCR directly and it worked.
In fact I was able to access all of Pogo, except the main page.

46 Mrs. Mike Brown March 28, 2012 at 5:04 pm

DEE #44
Thanks! I just put WCS pogo into search bar and now I’m in the game.

47 Dan F March 28, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I know this is off topic but I wanted to let you know that I “broke in” to Pogo notwithstanding the “too busy” error message … I merely clicked on a free tokens link, which took me to Pogo’s sign-in page, and yeah it took a while but I got in!

48 kathy March 28, 2012 at 5:13 pm

hi i finished my wcs soliatare badges in facebook.. the cards moved much better.
if you go to front page on bagehungry, scoll down mini mall coupon
GEBURTSTAG look for link for UK MINI Mall , it wil take to
pogo.uk… i used it and works…i got dice derby badges there
good luck to all…

49 Phil March 28, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Another Wednesday another embedded game nightmare

use the UK side to play the game in its original format

When will Pogo learn,embedded games suck!

51 kathy March 28, 2012 at 6:11 pm

hi all
good news you can now access the home page of club pogo .com
and by the way
the deal of day is 50% off of download game The poppitt show,
Word Whomp Underground and Tripeaks 2 quest of the ruby ring
if you like to purchase the games end 11:59pm tonite

52 dj5lee March 28, 2012 at 9:42 pm

The easiest way to get to the UK site is to change the http://www.pogo.com in the address bar at the top of the page to uk.pogo.com

53 Alex March 29, 2012 at 2:33 am

for dcr if you can play the game after 11p cst (middle of the night) in an aged (20s, 30s etc . . ) room. fewer people there & you can get an auction room all to yourself

54 Synthsnake March 29, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Is WC only available now through invites? I just went to start the challenge and there are no rooms listed at all.

55 ~*~Bobbi~*~ bjvs1118 March 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Even with Pogo having Server problems I finished my last badge just now ……ty so much for the BH Game Tip page I got 15 chains 15x in Poppa Zoppa & couldnt figure it out without the tips. I did PZ a while back but couldnt remember how I did it.

57 bk19gh March 30, 2012 at 5:58 am

worldclass soli wont load for me either on either side includeing fb been tryin since wednesday