Sneak Peek: Island Dreams PBA

February 24, 2012 · 13 comments

Island Dreams Premium Badge AlbumHere’s a look at the Island Dreams Premium Badge Album which will be released on March 13th. This album contains 10 animated badges and challenges plus an album completion badge. The Island Dreams PBA will cost 86 Gems.

Feel free to use the comments below to share your guesses and thoughts on these badges.

Island Dreams Premium Badge Album Badge   Island Dreams Premium Badge Album Badge   Island Dreams Premium Badge Album Badge

Filed under: coming soon, premium albums

1 popcornlady February 24, 2012 at 7:36 am

i love it! i wouldnt mind having it. as fo r the games?

2 eboyply February 24, 2012 at 7:39 am

( 1.) Jungle gin ( 2.) Lotsso Express (3.) Mahjong Sarfari (4.)Tr-ipeaks Solitare (5) Crossword Cove (6) Vaults of Atlantis (7) Keno Pop (8) Phlinx (9) Fortune Bingo (10) Jigsaw Tresure Hunter. * Looks like a great purchase to me. Cannot wait for it to be released!

3 grms1944 February 24, 2012 at 8:15 am

(1) Ride the Tide, (2) Lottso or Lottso Express, (3) Mahjong Safari, (4) Tri-Peaks Solitaire, (5) Crossword Cove, (6) Vaults of Atlantis, (7) Keno Pop, (8) Phlinx, (9) Wordcraft, (10) Jigsaw Treasure Hunter.

4 sandeye February 24, 2012 at 9:16 am

Oh I likey ,love,love,anything tropical I can’t what . Will have to save up for this 1 first…lol ….jungle gin(hope its not to hard to get)..lottso..majhong safari…tri-peaks….crossword…vaults..keno pop..phinx…fortune bingo…jigsaw treas….looks like some fun games!!

5 goofygoober519 February 24, 2012 at 10:40 am

First one looks like Gin, for once can we have an album with no Gin!? I hate that game. I surely hope it turns out to be Ride The Tide (because of the surfing) or Bingo Luau (because of the Tiki’s). Other than that looks like some of fun games, and I really like some of the images in this one. Probably won’t get this one right away but will eventually.

1) Jungle Gin
2) Lottso!
3) Mahjong Safari
4) Tri-Peaks Solitaire
5) Crossword Cove
6) Vaults of Atlantis
7) KenoPop!
8) Phlinx
9) Fortune Bingo
10) Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

6 jigsawing February 24, 2012 at 11:04 am

Whatever the games, they all seem like “the oldies” and very doable.
Can’t wait to start in.

7 minty222 February 24, 2012 at 11:07 am

nice, but then tropical locations always sound so good when you are stuck in a place where there is snow a good part of the year. lol

8 Stef140 February 24, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Love the artwork, and the games I’m guessing look good to me too with only a few exceptions. And…only 3 faces! That has to be a record of late lol.

9 GenieBn2 February 25, 2012 at 4:10 pm

1. Bingo Luau or Jungle Gin
2. Lottso or Lottso Express
3. Mahjong Safari
4. TriPeaks Solitaire
5. Word Search Daily
6. Vaults of Atlantis Slots
7. Keno Pop
8. Phlinx
9. Fortune Bingo or Word Whomp?
10. Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

Those are my guesses, looks like a fun one, I’ll be getting it, especially since it comes out on my daughter’s 11th birthday! And the artwork is excellent.

10 Keri February 25, 2012 at 5:12 pm

This Island Dreams PBA looks great I pray jungle gin is not in this one I hate that game . I already have PBA’s that have that game in it that I can”t do it because of Jungle Gin lol . But this looks exciting .Can’t wait til it comes out :)

11 whanapian February 26, 2012 at 2:46 am

Here’s my prediction:
1. Ride The Tide or Jungle Gin
2. Lottso or Lottso Express
3. Phlinx or Mahjong Garden
4. Tri Peaks Solitaire
5. Word Search Daily
6. Vault of Atlantis Slot
7. Keno Pop
8. Phlinx or Ali Baba Slot
9. Fortune Bingo
10. Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

12 tweetweety March 5, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Looks great. Will buy this one too!!

13 Cynthia Knutson March 6, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I sure wish they’d make more tropical looking badges …these are ok I guess but I’ve seen better. I also wish they’d make another Pets album with more Dogs and Cats and Birds as Badges. Just my opinion…..:)