Get Free Club Pogo with GiftHulk

December 2, 2011 · 28 comments

Update 5/1/2012: this guide has been updated. New GiftHulk tips and tricks are available!

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ WayHere’s yet another way to earn free Club Pogo time by answering surveys, taking advantage of offers, watching videos, doing daily clicks, playing games, and more. If you’re familiar with existing ways to get Club Pogo for free: it’s like PeanutLabs meets MyCokeRewards and it’s called GiftHulk.

You can redeem your Hulk Coins for Club Pogo subscriptions or a whole bunch of other things from Amazon and PayPal cash to Facebook credits and game cards. A six month gift subscription to Pogo currently costs 2259 Hulk Coins (updated April 2012).

To get started, create a GiftHulk account and click the EARN tab. When you sign up through this site, you can enter “badgehungry” in the Hulk Fountain Of Youth for a bonus of 10 Hulk Coins. Once you’ve earned some Hulk Coins, choose the Store tab and visit the Hulk Store to browse available rewards.

Just like for PeanutLabs, you may want to set up a special email account from Yahoo or Gmail just for this and other offers, don’t download anything or participate in any offers without researching it first, et cetera.

Are you using GiftHulk? How long do you think it’ll take you to earn enough Hulk Coins to redeem for a Club Pogo subscription? Do you have any GiftHulk tips or tricks to share? Leave a comment below.

Thanks to Kiki for sending in the news!

Filed under: gifthulk, promotions and events

1 michelle December 2, 2011 at 11:43 am

Hate to be such a negative nancy already but I have completed 4 offers and haven’t rec’d my Hulk Coins. I will keep at it though.

Thanks Kiki and Lura for the heads up!
Lovetheavs420

2 Lura December 2, 2011 at 11:58 am

michelle: could there just be a delay? I’ve heard of a few people already getting a couple Hulk Coins, but I don’t know what offers or how many they completed. Please keep us posted.

4 BonBon December 2, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I think I’ll pass on this offer. I was collecting a lot of points with Recyclebank to get the ‘free Pogo year’ only to find out when they brought it back it was with a certain restriction. Grrr !
I turned in my Recyclebank points for Coke points instead.

6 Lura December 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm

What a nice surprise, thanks GiftHulk!

7 Ed December 2, 2011 at 12:46 pm

GiftHulk I am sure I speak for the group when I say we appreciate your taking the time to share tips and hope you will visit here to provide more :-)

8 Rach December 2, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I signed up, but I think it’s going to take me quite awhile to accrue enough Hulkcoins to redeem. I’m not to going download anything nor take those never ending survey’s, been there done that. I also don’t have Twitter or Facebook account. I’ll stick with it for awhile and see how it goes. Thank you Kiki, BH, and GiftHulk.

9 CasualObserverrr December 2, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I think the pogo 6 month subscription was only 429 hulkcoins.
Its very interesting, sortof like the Bing Bar and Bing rewards, meets peanut labs/mycokerewards. I will definitely try it out. what seems interesting to me is the Hulk bar has a bonus every week of 20 hulkcoins if you earn 100 hulkcoins every Week…… in theory, you should be able to earn 6 months pogo once every 4-5 weeks……..
does this seem possible…i havent checked out all the ways we can earn Hulkcoins yet…………

there are also TONS of other really Great items we can purchase with our hulkcoins….. i hope the hulkcoins are earned as quickly as they SEEM to on the front cover of this new book(website)
hope its not all flashy good times, until you actually get in there…

ciao for now
Richie!!!~

10 Lura December 2, 2011 at 2:34 pm

CasualObserverrr: ah good catch! Updated.

A tip: you can also redeem your Hulk Coins for PayPal gift cards and Pogo allows you to use PayPal to buy Gems. There are a couple different denominations but for example, a $25 card is 499HC and that’ll get you a 350-Gem package with a little left over. :)

11 michelle December 2, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I have been on and off the site all day and I am getting some credit but not many. I can see it would take a LOT of frustration to get to the 400+ coins I would need. I do appreciate the heads up but it’s just not for me!

lovetheavs420

12 v December 2, 2011 at 3:48 pm

seems like peanut labs meets mycoke is pretty good fit in this. I tried a few of the surveys, seems like i get redirected to new pages and need to register for new accounts Quite often. do Not like that at all. I have about 75 coins though in Way less than an hour. So not so bad, hope i can earn lots more. Thanks for the tips Gift hulk and visiting here. Seems like there are Quite a few ways to get free pogo. Awesome info on this badge hungry site, THANKS Lura

13 citylights2k December 2, 2011 at 4:22 pm

hi,
my question is: do we have to have a twitter account and/or facebook account to join GiftHulk?
have a great week-end everyone.
ty Lura for this great info. site & to everyone that contributes so that we may have a more enjoyable time at pogo.

14 Lura December 2, 2011 at 4:36 pm

citylights2k: not at all! I have both, but I didn’t use either of them in the sign up process.

15 Ed December 2, 2011 at 6:25 pm

I’m finding A LOT of the items on gifthulk to be deliberately confusing and needlessly long and tedious (like 20 screens of stuff and still going with no end in site). They get personal info on the first page, then it’s like a 20% chance you can find your way to the end and obtain the reward. I guess I’ll have to learn more about which are more straightforward vs. which are a waste of time. Or I’ll just continue to pay for Club Pogo :-)

With mycokerewards- at least you know that you puts in a code and you gets your credit. Badda bing…. done. Same with the surveys and videos from Peanuts Labs.

16 Janet December 2, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I have been a long time fan of this site, but have never posted – (Lura – you go a great job and I appreciate all the info I find here). I have earned a years subscription through MyCokeRewards – won’t kick in till January – my question is, will I receive the gems that Pogo gives with a paid subscription? Technically, I “paid” for it – I had to drink all that Coke – lol And will a subscription through GiftHulk also reward the gems? Everyone here are terrific – I enjoy reading your posts every day !!!!

17 Lura December 2, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Janet: thanks for posting! The only accounts that get the Gem reward at subscription renewal are those that pay by credit card and keep it on file. So, not with MyCokeRewards and not with GiftHulk (or Recyclebank or Subway or McDonalds or gift subscriptions).

18 Ed December 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Janet #16: Perhaps you might share which areas of gifthulk work best for you? :-) Thanks!

19 Janet December 2, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Thanks Lura for the info – guess I’m out of luck – lol I have never bought gems (cause I’m cheap) but I may have to break down and do it because I only have 14 left…

Ed: I haven’t visited GiftHulk yet – Just trying to decide if it would be worth my effort – so far, the vote is no…

20 rabbitandkitty December 2, 2011 at 9:42 pm

just curious is this open to the uk,cause i know dr pepper isnt just wanna check ist

21 citylights2k December 2, 2011 at 11:24 pm

hi again,
ty lura for your answer to my earlier question. i think i will wait afew days & keep reading the posts regarding GiftHulk then i’ll decide if i will join.
im already collecting MyCokeRewards & its working great so far.
have a great week-end everyone.

22 Karen December 3, 2011 at 12:34 am

This looks interesting and I’m always willing to use my free time if it saves me $$$! We went generic on pop and I haven’t been getting as many coke reward codes as in the past. This might be a viable addition to earning free Pogo :) Would’t it be awesome if Pogo gave us 10 free gems for every year as a Pogo member? Or every week – hey I can be greedy LOL

23 Kat F December 4, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Hi Everyone…I can’t keep the pages for Gift Hulk open using IE8. Does anyone else have this problem?

Was trying to explore the website, maybe try it out. But since I use IE most of the time, don’t know if I’ll bother. It keeps crashing. Shuts down the browser and has to re-open the page each time I click a new place to go.

Frustrating!! I’m trying it out now in FF. Doesn’t seem to have a problem with that browser. What’s everyone else using to check out this site?

My comp doesn’t really like IE9, neither do I for that matter, LOL Ideas or suggestions, anyone?

I’m not really looking for Tech Help here, just if anyone else is having this trouble?

Thanks!! Take care.

Hugs to ALL, Kat F

24 Kat F December 4, 2011 at 8:30 pm

@#5— Gift Hulk PR: I have typed in the code badgehungry several times just now and keep getting error codes, either I “don’t have access to use this code” or it says “Invalid Code”. I am a registered member and everything else. Signed up, verified, and have already been awarded coins.

What’s the deal here? Is there an expiration date for this? I just tried several times today Sunday, 12/4 @ 8:25pm EST and earlier. Keep getting these types of error codes instead of the coins. :(

What do I do to receive the 10 Gift Hulk Coins if I’m typing in badgehungry and not receiving the coins? It’s pretty straight forward. What’s wrong?

Would appreciate some help here. :) Thanks so much!!

Hugs to ALL, Kat F

25 Lura December 4, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Kay: the code only works if you signed up via the link here at BadgeHungry. You’ll get the “you don’t have access” error if you signed up previously or visited the site directly or via a link elsewhere.

26 terriihill December 18, 2011 at 8:54 am

hi lura

as far as gift hulk, can you please tell me where to unsubscribe?
i have written and asked them to take me of their list but they keep writing back and tell me to go to the homepage of the newsletter to do it. i still cant find it there either.
i have asked twice and still get the same response. they sent a link to their homepage. i thought maybe you could help me. i would apprecite it

27 Lura December 18, 2011 at 9:26 am

terrihill: at the bottom of their newsletter there’s a link that reads “Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly.” Next time you get one, use that link.

28 Anne January 15, 2012 at 11:15 am

I just began about two weeks ago and already have over 400 hulk points.. Just answering surveys, signing up for free trials, etc. made it easy. There are also films you can watch and daily polls. I am almost ready for my 6 months free pogo. Yippeee!!