Released: Claire Hart Soul Searcher

October 27, 2011 · 107 comments

Claire Hart: Soul SearcherPogo has released Claire Hart: Soul Searcher. For Club Pogo members, this hidden object game comes with two free episodes and three additional episodes can be purchased at 20 Gems a piece after a free trial. Each episode awards a badge upon completion. For non-members, there is only one free episode and the additional episodes are 30 Gems a piece after a free trial.

Play it now.

Please keep the comments here useful and helpful for others reading. Share your tips, tricks, and hints on this game for your fellow Pogo fans in a comment below. Thanks!

Thanks to Pond for alerting us to this game’s release.

Filed under: claire hart: soul searcher

1 Lura October 27, 2011 at 5:29 pm

My drive-by thoughts:

This game has a full screen mode! Click the little square icons in the upper right corner to enable full-screen mode and hit escape at any time to go back to windowed mode.

The list of objects to find is different than I expected — it lists items on top of each other but there’s a spacer in between. There are six items listed even though at first glance it only looks like 3. (And yes, I spent a while trying to find a “Nail Socket” before I realized it wanted a nail and a socket.)

The music is nice. I might get sick of it after a while, though. :)

You can also purchase powerups, something I missed when I wrote the above post. I’ll just put this out there: comments about the price of this game’s episodes and/or powerups aren’t helpful to anyone who is here looking for game tips and hints. If you’ve got a comment about pricing, I’ll happily direct you to Pogo’s forums.

I have to go feed a tiny tyrant right now but I’ll be back if I have anything else to share after I play some more later tonight. I look forward to reading YOUR hints and tips. :)

2 Vanessa October 27, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I played for about 10 minutes and really enjoyed it. I like it a lot more than Clue because it has the full screen mode and since i have a Mac the Clue games are too small most of the time.

3 Ardenwolfe October 27, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I must say this game is very well done. As mentioned, the music is beautiful and lends toward atmosphere.

This game reminds me of Jigsaw Detective in some ways . . . a game I miss for its storyline episodes.

It’s a worthy successor.

4 MomsBassetHound October 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Wow, not only did Pogo give me a badge and a mini item for my 7th anniversary, they also released a game that I like. Thanks, Pogo!!!

5 kelly October 27, 2011 at 6:09 pm

i did enjoy playing this ive just played and got the 1st badge. its fun and i will keep playing for the free badges i do however find it alot easier than most of the clue episodes

6 Tracey October 27, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Just completed the first episode and got my badge.I also bought the 3 episodes at 20 gems each. Beautiful game, tremendous graphics and entertaining music. Kudos Pogo !!!

8 ~Michele~ October 27, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I really love this game more than clue, since it has a story line but, probably won’t play any more than the free episodes. Hopefully they add to this and eventually have more free episodes. Take care, have a wonderful evening and God Bless all.

~Michele~ pogo id… WMlovesMJ

9 BonBon October 27, 2011 at 6:28 pm

All I can say is “Wow”!
Beautiful game! Absolutely LOVE the ‘full screen’ option. Makes me feel like I’m playing a bought downloadable game.
Excellent!

10 Rose October 27, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Love this game it’s better then clue

11 Traci October 27, 2011 at 6:36 pm

I love it ! I bought all the extra episodes .. I think I like this game better than clue . Great job Pogo !

12 PinkPirate63 October 27, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Does anybody have any idea how to add this to favorites? Or how to get to this game other than through the BadgeHungry site??? I REALLY appreciate that Lura has the link (thank you OOODLES for that, Lura)…but how do I get back to it? I can’t find it in the alpha list on Pogo…or I’m an idiot (I’ll vote for the later more than the former here, lol). Thanks!

13 bjpextra October 27, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Love this one, but won’t buy the episodes. Will hope for more free ones though. Much easier ont he eyes with full screen option.

14 Caren October 27, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Is there a way to pause the game? Does time matter besides getting the combos?

15 Tracy1968 October 27, 2011 at 6:53 pm

I like it. I liked the music and full screen. I didn’t like the stuff on the bottom of the screen, I felt like I couldn’t see the whole thing, even though that wasn’t the case. I was surprised how quickly I was I done

16 J October 27, 2011 at 6:53 pm

What do you mean by Free Trial? Does this mean we will eventually have to buy the game too?

17 Lura October 27, 2011 at 6:54 pm

PinkPirate63: under your favorites is a link to Edit Your Favorites. Click that. You can add it from there. Here’s a direct link to the Edit Favorites page:

18 PinkPirate63 October 27, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Never mind!!! Sticking with the “idiot” here. I forgot I was on the UK Pogo site…duh!! Found it on the US/Canada site. Thanks again, though, Lura for being the TOTAL Rock Star that you are!!!

19 SweetDeeDee October 27, 2011 at 6:57 pm

I totally fell in love this game! I just played the Case 1 part 1 and loved it! The artwork is just so beautiful! and the storyline is amazing and so coolest!..I just loves the full-mode to see it better for my eyes on my mac (YAY!)..Way better than the Clues!

Thank you so much Pogo!! You just made my night away! :D

20 electriciannomor October 27, 2011 at 7:01 pm

i like this game a lot. the items are spread out and not cluttered together like they are in clue. plus the full screen mode is a plus for me. good job pogo. great new game

21 ~*~Bobbi~*~ bjvs1118 October 27, 2011 at 7:02 pm

just done playing hart & I liked it except that I dont get a full screen. I have to bring it up to see the list of things to find then I lose the top of the room or I bring it down 2 c top of the room & dont c the list / all of these types of games do this. wish it was regular.

22 Pond October 27, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I love the graphics, but it must just be me, I found it harder to find things than on Clue. Love the full screen though. The one thing I miss playing this is no chat. lol I didn’t have anyone asking every 5 seconds what something was or where to find it. I will wait a bit before buying episodes though. Would like to see what the power ups are and how many gems they will be first.

23 CanadianKat October 27, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Oh boy, another obsession !! I am LOVING this game, some items are extremely well hidden !!!

24 al October 27, 2011 at 7:38 pm

5 episodes started, 5 episodes completed, 5 badges gained.
it wont replace clue as a major token earner
back to zapping zombies

25 LindaKaye49 October 27, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Wow, give Pogo another plus, love the full screen. Makes it a little easier to find the objects. Looks like I will be buying all the episodes for this game along with clue. Thanks again Pogo for entertaining us with some great games.

26 kathy October 27, 2011 at 7:53 pm

hi
i played the 1st episode and i loved the game. and got the badge ..i noticed there is not a bonus round like in clue…..just a story. does anyone know if you replay an epsisode do you get more tokens… like clue…
i saw there are using the stars like in cirque de flea.
i purchased the 3 extra episodes and the powerups are 2 gems for the 1st and 2st
10 gems… i try them on the next episode

27 cora October 27, 2011 at 8:05 pm

done the first two free episodes but not liking this game at all will not buy other episodes.

28 nessa October 27, 2011 at 8:18 pm

J#16
Just my thoughts. Free trial?
Do we have to buy the game to play and earn the episodes /badges?

29 Brenda aka BrendaH October 27, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Got 1st 2 badges, but not real crazy about it. Picture is much better than Clue and as frustrating as Clue can be for me, I like it better.

30 Bella October 27, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Already finished them all. :o( I swore I’d not buy any, but got into the story! Darn have to wait for part 3 of story 2!!! errr lol

31 Randy October 27, 2011 at 9:13 pm

I knew it…When will Pogo ever release a game like they use to? I forgot the last game they released that was not a Flash-In-Box game??

32 Julia October 27, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Please, what does the phrase “free trial” mean?

33 Rudd36 October 27, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted but the “Free Trial” on each episode will allow you to play only the first puzzle of each episode. You still have to buy it to play it the rest of the way through and get the badge.

34 mumson45 October 27, 2011 at 9:28 pm

liking this very much, got 2 badges will finish rest of them tomorrow, love the large screen, only hope we don’t have to wait as long for new ones as we do for clue, although they seem to be weekly now

Loz

35 Ed October 27, 2011 at 9:37 pm

5 pretty easy badges. For some reason this game is easier for me than Clue. It does have some annoying characteristics- one being that there are times when more than one of the same object is in the scene. This has happened with pairs of eyeglasses (one counts, the other doesn’t), picture frames (one scene had at least 5), etc. Another annoying trait is that a name of something is the same in two difference scenes for two different objects. For example, a “bow” in one scene was a bow like you’d see on a gift; in another scene it was an arrow-shooting bow. Maybe the latter should be called “archery bow?”

36 miakat69 October 27, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Anyone else having loading issues? The first time I tried to play the game wouldn’t load.. When I finally got it to load I was able to play episode 1 part 1.. and then it froze on me :( Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if its my comp.

For the little bit that I did play I liked what I seen. Graphics are nice and I like the story line that goes with it.. I will have to play more to see if this is a game I would put money into.

38 BigJohn October 27, 2011 at 10:22 pm

The graphics are nice, but that’s the only good thing in this game.
It’s way too easy, much easier than Clue.
In episode 1 part 1 I got to play the driveway scene twice. Some object were the same I already found 5 minutes before.
Clue has 5 different scenes plus a find the difference game, this one only had 4 different scenes.
It’s good for easy quick tokens, that’s all.

I didn’t like the popup with the advertisement of more episodes. It came up while I was in the middle of my game, on the 3rd screen I think. One click and it was gone, but really didn’t sound nice at all.

39 Kev October 27, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Well, I finished all 5 currently available episodes (ep #5 ends on a cliffhanger, have to wait to find out the conclusion, lol).

Although it seems to be aimed more to a female audience, I sorta like it. It is certainly easier than Clue (none of the headache inducing find the differences round). The hint is way more helpful than the Clue hint, thankfully.

(I didn’t like Clue much when it first came out, now I like it a lot, even though the final round is always rough.)

I couldn’t find the chicken for a long time in one scene, so I hit the clue button and when it circled the chicken for me, I started laughing and though, “Oh my god, was that chicken always there?!” It wasn’t even hidden, have no idea why I didn’t see it. Generally, items are much easier to find, compared to Clue.

The story line seems a bit weak, but mildly interesting.

All in all, pretty easy badges, although most of the badge chat icons aren’t very attractive to me — mostly (4/5) faces, ick.

I’ll probably buy coming episodes

40 MomsBassetHound October 27, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Erin #36 – You get tokens, over 4000 for each episode, depending on how well you do. I haven’t replayed any of them, so don’t know how much you get for that.

I don’t understand the power up…..anyone??

This is probably the first game that I’ve ever played the music in. I don’t even have the sound on when I play bingo. I really enjoyed the music, but as Lura said, will probably get tired of the same thing after awhile.

This is only the 2nd game in 7 years that I’ve played on the day it was released, and Clue was the first. Do you see a pattern here?? LOL

I did all 5 episodes on my account, but will wait and do Holly’s tomorrow.

What a great day in Pogo!!!!!!!

42 jigsawing October 28, 2011 at 12:13 am

I like it so much better than Clue. Have first 2 badges and will probably
buy all episodes. The pictures are just so much prettier. lol

43 Angeleyes October 28, 2011 at 12:15 am

Awesome game!

44 Mrs. Mike Brown October 28, 2011 at 12:36 am

I love it! Very relaxing!

45 Marciawhyme October 28, 2011 at 1:04 am

Over all, I have to say, I like the game … but I have a (emphasis) “slight” aversion to the psychic/mind reader of the dead BS (Can I say that?) aspect of the game…JMO..

46 Susan October 28, 2011 at 1:18 am

Okay new game means here’s a review!

Okay so I was expecting to think “Oh god another hidden object game that we have to pay for.”
Okay so let’s toss that opinion out the window.
This game is better than CLUE IMO, but there’s issues as well.
First and foremost, I wish we really didn’t have to pay for this one. (Especially since we don’t even get chat with it).
Second, The game is blurry outside of the full screen option (Which i love the full screen option).
And the last issue was the loading times in full screen take a bit longer than the regular resolution.

I played the first two freebie episodes and did enjoy it. I skipped over the story since I never follow the story on any game anyways. (I heard from a friend it was uninteresting).

This game compared to CLUE? Great!
This game compared to my favorites? Meh.

Star Review: 2.5/5

47 Ctreadway0214 October 28, 2011 at 2:14 am

Hey there! I am having a problem! it seems like I can only view part of the game! the full screen button is not there and I cant see the hint button almost at all! Is this just me or is anyone else having that problem as well?

48 Bea October 28, 2011 at 2:21 am

I love love love this game. Too bad I don’t have enough gems.

49 Nawty October 28, 2011 at 3:40 am

I want to say that I really like this game a whole lot better than Clue, At one time my eyesight was so good that I could see the crack in a fly’s butt at 50 paces, but thanks to Clue I can’t find my own but with both hands, and flashlight and gps. This game is GREAT and I can’t wait to play more of it. Way To Go Pogo. :)

MizNawty

50 nessa October 28, 2011 at 6:39 am

I like Clue better.
The only thing I prefer about this game is the Full Screen mode.

51 ML October 28, 2011 at 6:48 am

“Bones” meets “Medium”………………………Welcome to Clue TV!! lol :-)

52 Indy Cindy October 28, 2011 at 9:19 am

Beautiful hidden object game + badges = YAY

53 wearymom#3 October 28, 2011 at 9:20 am

I like the game but either I was really tired last night or the objects are more difficult at times. I would prefer the objects to be in a list at the left instead of having to look down at the bottom of the changing list as you find them.

Is there a way to pause the game in mid search (like Clue?) and come back to it? Ditto for having to leave a game in the middle of a search? I was worried I would lose progress and credit if I had to leave.

The hint button is far easier to use and it seems like I had to use it once each game for the final elusive item.

54 brittanylinda211 October 28, 2011 at 9:24 am

I absolutely love hidden object games and before this came out I was only able to play Clue. (Downloadables wont load on my computer) I played the 2 free episodes and am going to stop there especially since what I have read here tells me that the ones I can purchase will leave me with a cliffhanger ending on the story (Patience is not one of my best qualities, LOL)

I actually prefer to play this game with the screen being smaller but I did notice that some items are almost invisible unless you go to full screen. So I play most of the game with the small screen and then switch to full screen to find remaining couple objects.

I have played quite a few hidden object games and this isnt the 1st one to re-use a scene for objects. There is usually a couple duplicates but most are different items that you are looking for. I do like the hint button better on this game than Clue.

As for the hair bow/cross bow dilemma there are PLENTY of 2 name searches that get annoying. Bat is another popular one – it can be the animal or the baseball bat. I learned this after searching endlessly for a baseball bat and when I hit the hint button it was the animal, LOL. So when you really cant find what you are looking for think twice and see if the item has DUAL meanings!! I use to play a hidden object game that if you hovered your mouse over the item name in your search list it would show you a picture or silhouette of the item. That was great so I didnt have to waste my hints on something I had confused with a different item or it was an item I had never heard of. All in all I like this game but I prefer Clue.

56 rabbitandkitty October 28, 2011 at 10:11 am

omg ty ty pogo u got me very hooked on this one,i prefer this to clue,got 4 badges and off to get last one.

57 DDerbykins October 28, 2011 at 10:50 am

I got hooked…stayed up late and finished all the available episodes. The full screen is great! I didn’t see the power-up stuff until after I finished. Don’t really understand what they do. Any info? Just wish they lasted a little longer so I could get more of my “gems” worth.

58 brittanylinda211 October 28, 2011 at 10:53 am

Here’s another one that can get confused Mouse – It can be a computer mouse or the animal, LOL!! I just tried the free trial for part 3 and spent a couple minutes looking for the animal and when I finally used the hint it was a computer mouse. Thats a perfect example of what I was talking about (if we had the “hover over item name” we wouldnt have to use a hint) Im hoping the pogo creators read this and try to incorporate that in their next seek and find game, LOL!!

59 Karen October 28, 2011 at 11:02 am

I really enjoyed this game – music, graphics, SIZE! All good :) Played the 2 free games and one of the free trials. Love the full screen mode as it’s easier to find things. The story line is fun and reminds me of Jigsaw detective but it’s easier to follow. Some of the objects aren’t quite what I pictured in my own mind. For example, the corkscrew is one I’d never seen before so the hint button was necessary. I also misread “glove” as “clove” and kept looking for the spice nub I put in oranges ha ha. Again, thank goodness for hint button. Felt stupid after that ;)

60 seasmoke1414 October 28, 2011 at 11:09 am

I was excited when I first read the sneak-preview posts about this game and have been eagerly awaiting the release. I am even more excited now that it has been released and I’ve had the opportunity to read all these posts. I am happy to see so many enthusiastic and positive comments about the game. I just hope and pray it will load for me and I can play it. If the game will load and is playable for me, I have every reason to believe I’ll buy future episodes. As I have stated before, I’m opposed to the concept of needing to buy power-ups. For this game, I’ll only say . . . we’ll see.

As with any and every game, some will find things to love and some will find things to hate. Some will love the game overall and some will hate it overall. I think Pogo tries hard to keep us all happy. Sometimes their efforts fall short, at least for some of us. But here is a little something to keep in mind: “Pleasing everyone is impossible, but pi$$ing everyone off is a piece of cake.” Story lines, in games where they exist, may be lame and/or limited. Another thing to bear in mind: These are games, not full-length novels you’ve bought at the local bookstore. Any game story-line content will appeal to some and not to others. We all have different interests and varying tastes.

I don’t chat in Clue because I am intent on finding the objects. I don’t even SEE what’s posted in chat most of the time in Clue. Therefore, I don’t anticipate finding the lack of chat in Claire Hart to be a major downside.

A full-screen load is bound to take longer than loading a smaller game window; it’s the nature of the technology. I can only imagine how long it’s likely to take to load with my slow connection . . . IF it will load at all.

Although I don’t know yet if the game will load for me, I’ve already added it to my Favorites list. (Think positive, Sea! LOL)

MisNawty #49
ROFLMAO!!!! I know the feeling about vision in general.

And now . . . I’m off to try to load the game.

61 DDerbykins October 28, 2011 at 11:10 am

Oops! Guess I should have read all the way to the bottom. Should have known the answer would be here…it always is ;). Thanks for the info Kathy.

62 rosetta October 28, 2011 at 11:10 am

When clue first came out I was desperately wanting the board game. But I have also always loved hidden object games, and decided I would give it a try. And I was hooked ever since, I adored the graphics and the game play was fast fun and easy to get badges in.

Well now we have still more, this game is pretty, the graphics even on full screen mode are clear crisp clear and quickly moving. The game runs well, and the storyline has a Gothic feel that I absolutely adore.

I now feel offically hooked, and I am already asking a friend if we should get some more gems so I can play all these wonderful cases. The music is great, and this is coming from someone who almost never listens to pogo sound effects.

Super job I love it so much I think it might be my new favorite!

63 Mspatmac October 28, 2011 at 11:27 am

I like most of you enjoy hidden object games and I think I know why. Does anyone else remember taking their kids to the doctors and they always had the High Lights magazine for kids? In the magazine was a page to find the hidden objects. While taking kids to the doctors was not fun, I am reminded of the time spent with them finding the objects.

And, we were pretty unhappy if the previous reader had circled the hidden objects! Nice trip down memory lane this morning. <3

64 jncocidz October 28, 2011 at 11:40 am

well i played it will have to think it over if i want to buy the gem ones and yes is alot better than clue with full screen.

65 BlueDogs October 28, 2011 at 11:54 am

Love, love, love this game! Full screen mode was an unexpected and pleasant surprise! I purchased all available extra episodes as well as a power up bundle before even trying it out as I am currently addicted to HOG’s. LOL Have only played the first episode so far and after giving my tired eyes a break (didn’t get much sleep last night) I’m going back for more. Pogo has a hit with this one as far as I’m concerned!

~Darlene~

66 playcody06 October 28, 2011 at 12:19 pm

i played the game i like the big screen but when i tried to get out of game i had to shut computer off, why is that ,no 1 here mentioned that here screen was big no place to exit but i still prefer clue have a nice day

67 Julia October 28, 2011 at 12:31 pm

This pogo fan site really rocks, thanks to Lura and all the people who take time to post. I completed all five Claire Hart episodes and badges last night. The game seems easier than Clue but I am sure pogo will improve the episode as time marches on. The scenes are easier on my old eyes, thank goodness. But I will continue to strain with the Clue game also. Happy searching all.

68 Julia October 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm

PlayCody # 66
All you need to do is click the escape key and the game will go back to a window screen thus leaving full screen mode. When I was playing and clicked on the button in the upper right corner to get full screen mode pogo displayed a momentary message to click on the escape key to leave full screen mode.

69 Angela October 28, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Has anyone played the first scene more than once? I have played it a total of 4 times. I received tokens for the first time I played but not any tokens for the other 3 times. Anyone else having problems not receiving your tokens, or do you not receive any tokens for replays?

70 DivaDianaxx October 28, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I have purchased all these and played the free ones. I was playing the last one to complete all the badges and it froze midway through and now will not load at all.

I cannot get through to help, any suggestions pls?

71 jigsawing October 28, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Mspatmac #63……Ah, thank you for the “nice trip down memory lane”!
Raising 4 little ones, I did, indeed, enjoy doing those with them. And I also remember how frustrating it was when someone else had already worked them leaving answers there. Didn’t recall any of it til your post.

72 Cee October 28, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Have been a big fan of CLUE since it was released on Pogo and Clare Hunt has me intrigued so far!

My biggest negative is no chat available which is alot of fun in CLUE. Not giving up hope this will change – or wishful thinking! And alot of repeats of areas to search within an episode (unlike the different ones in CLUE).

I have played thru all episodes twice now and did not get any extra token credits for the second time thru, this was disappointing.

I will give this game more chances to completely win me over!

73 goNILor4p October 28, 2011 at 2:37 pm

I don’t see a way to “gift” these episodes to anyone?

74 BonBon October 28, 2011 at 2:46 pm

#73 goNILor4p
Let’s not go there! LOL

75 fadedwildrose October 28, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Very clever of them to leave the end of the story of case 1 not available without purchase. I bought that one to see the end, but no others as there are plenty of free hidden object games available.

76 MomsBassetHound October 28, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Angela #69 & Cee #72

I’m doing the episodes under Holly’s acct today and after playing the 1st episode I decided to play it again to see if I got any tokens. I received 4,560 the first time, and 4,620 the 2nd time. So, you should get tokens for redoing the episodes.

When I checked my token count I only received 1440 for the redo, instead of the 4620 that was shown when I finished the episode. I went to the new help section and had the option of live chat (47 min wait) or call back. I picked the call back option, and within 15 minutes got a call from Drew in North Carolina.

He awarded me the tokens and filled out a ticket for the techs so they can fix the problem. I did have a problem verifying the acct b/c I apparently didn’t use my date of birth when opening Holly’s account :)
I know I didn’t use her’s b/c she is too young to have an acct….LOL
Once I explained that the acct belonged to my Basset Hound he understood why I didn’t really use her info, luckily I had a dog lover on the other end of the phone.

So, you should be receiving tokens when you redo the episodes.

77 okladyplayer October 28, 2011 at 4:04 pm

This is a nice game. Played the 2 free episodes and really enjoyed it.

78 Susie October 28, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Here comes another habit! I can’t wait to play!

79 minty222 October 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm

thought the art was great. having a full screen is definitely a bonus!! im getting older and my eyes just dont focus like they used to. trying to uncross them also takes longer than it used to. . lol.
all in all.. i think its a great game. i wont buy episodes, because im just not THAT dedicated, but will enjoy all the freebies just like i do with clue. i actually prefer this game to clue mainly due to the full screen and the “light” scenes rather than alot of the darker ones i have run across in the clue episodes. it makes it easy on old eyes to locate objects. have a good day all.

80 lazaro884 October 28, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I’ll be the odd duck here. I’m fine with Clue as it loads like all the traditional Pogo games. Many of these newer version – Flash? – game take forever to load, if at all, and I wind up not playing any of them. Have had problems with each one and feel the change has devalued my membership.

81 sweetandprecious October 28, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I always loved doing hidden object games. I have done all of the clue episodes. I really love the new Claire Hart ones. I did play the two free ones,but,will have to wait till all the holidays are over to purchase the others,ran out of Gems and just don’t have the money for more gems. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. Have a happy weekend and Thanks Lura for all the good info. God Bless Everyone!

82 LSW1 October 28, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I am so glad that everyone is having fun playing the new Claire Hart game. Wish I could. I have been sitting here all day trying to get it to load. The Flea game worked last week and now it is not working either. I have done nothing between then and now new. I have done everything I can think of. Uninstall Java, reboot, reinstall Java, reboot. Didn’t work. Uninstall Flash, reboot, reinstall Flash, reboot, didn’t work. Uninstall both java and flash together, reboot, reinstall both together, reboot, didn’t work. Installed Google Chrome, didn’t work. Installed Firefox and the flash add-on, didn’t work. I spent 47 minutes waiting for a HELP rep this morning, explained the issue and 52 minutes later he came back with “Sorry, I can’t help you with this game. Just keep trying” and the Live Chat was disconnected. I have never ever gotten treated that way with POGO help. NEVER !!! Is this what we are going to have to contend with now that they are integrated with EA??? I am just sick. I have waited for this game for weeks and now can’t play it. Love hidden object games and now can’t play. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for being here for us BadgeHungry….

83 BigJohn October 28, 2011 at 10:53 pm

@MomsBassetHound 76
I think you ran into the token limiter. Did you play 2 episodes one after another or did you complete one very fast? This may be the reason, it happens in turbo 21 and wordwhomp too.
I replayed an episode, it took me about 15 minutes and I received all the tokens. BTW The difference between the 1st and second time is the completion bonus 1,000 tokens first time, 500 second.

The techs never admit the token limiter even exists, they just give you any amount of tokens you ask for and say they’re looking into the problem. It’s not true. If you want all your tokens you have to earn them slower or go through CS every time.

84 MomsBassetHound October 29, 2011 at 10:53 am

John #83 – Yes, I did it one right after the other. And I skipped the story, so didn’t take me very long at all. Thanks!!

85 berns163 October 29, 2011 at 10:54 am

Like other pogo players I enjoy the game but was wondering. Do you get tokens for replaying an episode? In Clue you do but here I don’t seem to be getting any tokens for replaying an episode. Does anyone know?

86 ReddMann27 October 29, 2011 at 1:14 pm

After playing the first two segments, I prefer Clue to Claire. There’s more to do on Clue than Claire. Didn’t care for the music so thank goodness for the mute button. All-in-all, it’s not that bad of a bad game but I’d rather spend the gems on Clue so think I’ll wait until the Claire episodes go on sale.

87 BonBon October 29, 2011 at 1:39 pm

After completing an episode for the badge (so not a replay) I didn’t get the amount of tokens it stated at the end of the game.
Total tokens was suppose to be 3940 but I only got 2094.
Hmmm

On a positive note, I like that this game the scenes are brighter and the full screen helps me see items better. My computer is in a very bright room during the afternoon so the darkness of Clue makes it hard to see the objects. Because of my very bright room, I have to wait and play Clue once the sun goes down.

88 booboo October 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm

With so many hidden object games on the web I’m not surprised Pogo added another. Not my thing but I’ll play the free ones. The music is awful. 30 gems for an episode seems quite steep. I’m sure pogo will get it but not from me. This is geared towards a certain demographic and I don’t fall into it. Glad the skip story thing is there because I could care less about a story. If I wanted to read I’d pick up a book and get offline.

89 lotide919 October 29, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I just finished the two free episodes of this game. Actually I’m not too impressed and a little disappointed. The picture graphics are not as clear as Clue, and maybe it’s the coloring, but it’s much harder to see what any object is. May or may not buy more episodes. (Ihave all of Clue-love them) Lois

90 MomsBassetHound October 29, 2011 at 3:24 pm

booboo #88 – Think you hit a wrong key, it’s only 20 gems for the other episodes.

91 Lura October 29, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Moms: it’s 30 if you’re not a Club Pogo member.

92 Sweetness6645 October 29, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I tried it and I much prefer Clue. I had a much harder time finding the items in this game.

93 Eric October 29, 2011 at 6:38 pm

I love hidden object games, so I was willing to pay for the additional episodes.

I don’t like how they repeat some of the scenes/items in the same “case”…but I think that helps sometimes, and it also adds continuity to the stories.

The game skews a little female with the romance angle, but as a young guy, I’ll still play!

94 moey October 30, 2011 at 1:32 am

I like both games. Because I didn’t see the BH notice until late Thursday, I stayed up very late to do the first 4 episodes. I had some problems with loading and having the game freezing but was able to reload and pick where I had left off. While the graphics are much brighter and the full screen is helpful, a number of items were hard for me to find, given that they were faint images on curtains or rugs. I guess I just have to get used to the different mode.

Today I replayed the first 4 episodes and completed the 5th before the snowstorm knock out my connection, I enjoyed taking my time and trying to find multiple items at one time to boost my score.

Both games have hokey story lines in my opinion, so that’s a nonissue for me. I’ll continue to play both games, as long as my eyesight can handle it; I’m ready for the magnifying reading glasses by the end of multiple episodes of either game.

Another add to my ever growing list of favorites. It’s getting hard to keep up.

Moey (meme200784)

95 rusty October 30, 2011 at 9:40 am

I love love love this game…..but, i just happened to check my tokens before playing and lo and behold….I didn’t receive credit for any of the tokens won….i have purchased two more episodes and still no raise in my token count….am I doing something wrong??? HELP!!! have and great day everyone and stay safe…

96 vpb2001 October 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm

I played the first free episode and didn’t receive tokens or the badge…which probably means I won’t be playing it again

97 kate October 31, 2011 at 8:29 am

i have tried this new game; got the 2 free badges, but pogo doesnt give me credit for the points earned playing this game, do you have this same pb ?

98 rosetta October 31, 2011 at 12:39 pm

It is indeed geared to a specific group, it has a more supernatural gothic feel. I love that, yes it is not the popular style but it is a niche that some of us adore. As for a token limited in whomp, I can’t believe that, I play on skill 3 and get all clears within about 30 seconds consistently, never had the tokens not award.

99 Wolf3214 November 1, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Ahhhh So some R haveing a problem w/ loading the game. I wondered cuz on my end it won’t load. ‘Cept my prob seems different then most: I get the Pogo loading game green bar and then another loading bar (all white) and then when it decides to TRY and initiate I get a nice looking teal green wallpaper type thing with circular type of circles in it. With no graphics or any type of game play what so ever. Anyone know what screen resolution this game plays in? That might help me to know. I redid my flash and that didn’t work and before that I cleared out my cache and that didn’t work either. My guess is: the game needs a ton work still. I currently have no other problem with any of the games on Pogo but this one.

100 sweetlove123453 November 1, 2011 at 8:10 pm

I soooo lovvvveeee this game much better than clue. everything is easier to find and can do full screen mode, and no differences which is really hard to find most of the time. big thums up for pogo on this one.

101 rabbitandkitty November 1, 2011 at 8:45 pm

i noticed it dont pay tokies out every time and still cant play case1 part 3 it stuck half way through the episode yet i know i completed it.

102 Wolf3214 November 2, 2011 at 12:29 am

This info could come in handy for those having problems with the game loading up. I tried everything to get the game to work for 2 days. *rolls eyes* What I had forgotten is that I had changed a few things in my Adobe Settings. Under Global settings manager in ur Adobe Flash make sure the slider is all the way set to UNLIMITED and the two boxes under that r checkmarked. Maybe that slider doesnt need to be all the way over or both things checked but since it fixed my prob w/ the game I’m NOT touching it to find out. :P :)

103 Larabunny55 November 2, 2011 at 5:52 am

I love the game and when I told customer support I got no tokens, they gave me 75K. Unreal. Good luck all and enjoy.

104 carla November 2, 2011 at 2:39 pm

omg i liked playing claire hart: soul searcher its fun i give it a thumb up

105 RJ November 4, 2011 at 3:04 am

I enjoy the new object game and plunged in with vim and vigor…however I have hit a brick wall tryin to find one of the objects (chalk)…I do live on a small block but most of the neighbors have looked and not a one has spotted it….any hints on this one…feelin old and blind now lol. Thanks in advance for your time and patience.

106 rabbitandkitty November 4, 2011 at 7:28 am

rj 105 it on the window blind going down

107 cornelious allmond November 14, 2011 at 5:20 pm

part2 of claire hart shows 12/12 but cant continue.Could u tell me whats wrong or lead me to someone who can.