Released: Mahjongg Dimensions

August 23, 2011 · 126 comments

Mahjongg Dimensions (thumbnail)Pogo has released Mahjongg Dimensions. This fast-paced Flash game has 50* ranks and 5 rank badges. For more information, see the Mahjong Dimensions ranks, badges and tips page.

Please note: this game (and others on Pogo) does not load properly in Firefox 6. In addition, parts of this game still seem to be “in development”. Some players are reporting the end-game screens aren’t loading.

In addition, the rank badges for this game have been temporarily removed (as of the evening of 8/24) from Badge Central. Pogo’s engineers are aware of the problem and working on fixing it but to be on the safe side you may want to hold off on playing this game until the game is once again listed in Badge Central. Update 8/26: The badges are back! Play on!

*Rank progress in Mahjongg Dimensions, earned by clearing matched sets of tiles, goes beyond rank 50 to 51. This is a programming error and should be fixed shortly. Those of you who have ranked out, you will notice you will earn rank progress beyond 50 but sadly it does not lead to additional ranks and badges.

Please take a few moments to play this game and share your observations, tips and hints with other Pogo fans in a comment below.

Filed under: mahjongg dimensions

1 Cupcakes_&_Cards August 23, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I am addicted to this game! Been playing it on one of the other game sites in readiness for it appearing on Pogo. My only disappointment is that it’s a “sprint” game i.e. you only have one minute to get as far as you can. However, it’s still fun to play, have just reached rank 5, and I have no intention of stopping just yet!

2 luke5227 August 23, 2011 at 6:32 pm

i like the game its fast past game. & right now on rank 3. you get more points if you click on the glow squares in the amount of time. i play on IE9 it works fine. only thing bad is no chat, JP or token payout. like i said its a fun and i can’t stop playing.

3 rosetta August 23, 2011 at 6:38 pm

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! I am such a mahjong addict. Top score is 3.55 million…. how about you guys?

4 Emmily August 23, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I’m using IE.
Had no problems loading or playing so far (touch wood)

Have got to rank 7 in a short time, even though I’m not sure what I’m actually suppose to be doing, never having played this game before.

It’s okay I suppose. I’ll be adding it to my favourites for ease of finding it, rather than it being a favourite game.

5 Kev August 23, 2011 at 7:10 pm

I like this game! It played fine on Firefox 6.0. I got to rank 13 in one sitting, about 35 minutes, and no glitches noted at all. Got the rank 10 badge.

I’d like the game even more if it were true Pogo.

6 Shelly August 23, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I love Mahjongg games and this version is no exception! Got to rank 16 in about 40 minutes. Well done Rosetta on your score, my top score is just under 2 mill so far.
I quite like that it’s a sprint game because if you are short of time it’s a good one to pass a few minutes and we already have mahjongg games that follow a story so a sprint one is good IMO.

Thanks for the heads up!

7 Rudd36 August 23, 2011 at 7:44 pm

This is an excellent game to play along with Yahtzee Party. I just reached Rank 10 on 52 Pickup, playing along with Yahtzee, and I need a break from that. This game will be perfect!

Another great combo is Lottso and Monopoly Classic.

8 mary August 23, 2011 at 8:20 pm

This game ranks up fast. A little over 1 hr play I got to rank 19. MY high score 4.90 million. I hope the rest of ranks are just as easy.

9 mspatmac August 23, 2011 at 8:22 pm

It’s an OK game, not a fan of timed games. Played and got the first badge and will most likely play for a diversion but won’t be on my favorites list.

10 starrynight August 23, 2011 at 8:37 pm

This is a pretty fun game! I’m already at rank 10 and got a badge. :) I love how you rank up so fast! I can’t get near where some of you are scoring at, lol, I can only get a little over 1 million. I like this a lot better than normal Mahjong, but I wish we had more than a minute. :)

11 Sjaan13 August 23, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I have been trying all the new games this one I like hit rank 10 before I knew it and got a badge. Wow will play it again since I have added it to my favourite games

12 Jo Ann Zavala August 23, 2011 at 8:43 pm

not all that crazy about this game, i don’t know why, it loaded okay to me, only it took a while, i use firefox but unsure which one

13 booboo August 23, 2011 at 9:02 pm

I’m at rank 20 already. Very simple game to rank up in. I don’t remember it being sprint when I played before. I like Chrome best for all of these Flash games because I’ve noticed IE and FF both drag. Chrome seems to work best (for me anyway). No good tips here just go fast lol. More bonus is speed = fast ranks.

14 rosetta August 23, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Thank you shelly, I love mahjongs they have always been my fastest and most skilled games. I have been speed drilling myself all day on it. Got 4.8 million and rank 32…. love it can’t imagine not continuing to rank out!

15 Adeliegerbers August 23, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Played for 15 minutes and got to rank 5. Went back several hours later and took another 20 minutes to get to rank 10. I like you can track your progress to next rank. Game goes fast. Just don’t understand why you don’t get tokens. I thought after all the fall out with 52 Pick Up Pogo would have learned we still want those token payouts.

16 jigsawing August 23, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I like the game. I’m using Chrome and it’s trouble/glitch free. Took no time to get rank 10 badge. Couple of more minutes, I’ll have rank 20.
That’s the good news…..Gonna lose all pride here and mention that it took me many, many games to see the 2 little blue circular arrows, and then several more games to discover what they were for. Duh! That darn phrase, “Brightest bulb on the tree” hit me hard. Those are the times you’re glad there are no witnesses.

17 AngelBear19602 August 23, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Love this game. I’m on rank 20 already, lol

18 Toni August 23, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Love it, already to rank 11!

19 jjcestitches August 23, 2011 at 9:53 pm

very addicting..got to rank 21 already…just wish it were a jackpot game..oh well at least there are badges

20 Cyrabi August 23, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Anyone ranked out yet? :-D I’m rank 15.

21 shygirlornot August 23, 2011 at 11:48 pm

i love it! rank 18 in one hour, not as good as some of you my high score is only 555,550..

ill have to figure out how to increase my score, any tips?

sherry and gl all

22 Kathleen August 23, 2011 at 11:53 pm

played this game on another site love this game i also ranked out this already ..

23 Shirley32404 August 24, 2011 at 12:19 am

I have just reached rank 20 fun game except no chat or rooms that in can go into, but i still like it

24 Esqué August 24, 2011 at 3:00 am

Well, I got to rank 50 and got all the badges. Your progress continues after 50 though – I’m 13% of the way to rank 51, so maybe they’ll add more ranks some day. Fun game.

25 Phil August 24, 2011 at 4:07 am

To be fair this isn’t a bad little game (yes im giving a compliment lol)
Very quick to rank up and got to rank 10 within 15 mins!
As more regular readers in here will know im not a fan without chat and obviously this doesn’t have any so im no thrilled with that,but so far this is Pogo’s game of the year so far,which doesn’t say much really considering the rubbish Pogo’s has churned out so far this year,but Pogo lets have some more original games which you are famous for and of course chat:)

26 CaptHitsugaiya August 24, 2011 at 5:57 am

I can only get it to work in Opera.

27 Lura August 24, 2011 at 6:32 am

The rank badges for this game have been temporarily removed (as of the evening of 8/24) from Badge Central. Pogo’s engineers are aware of the problem and working on fixing it but to be on the safe side you may want to hold off on playing this game until the game is once again listed in Badge Central.

28 john August 24, 2011 at 6:47 am

Played 20 mins and rank 11.Didn’t think I would like it but i accually enjoy this game.

29 Zerpiah August 24, 2011 at 9:04 am

Fun game! Im at rank 16 now and my best Score is 2, 182, 460 points.
Stressy with just 1 minute but wow you rank up fast!

30 jncocidz August 24, 2011 at 10:58 am

Love the game very fast to rank up already at rank 22 wil probably finish it today lol. been playing on IE 9 no problems.

31 rosetta August 24, 2011 at 12:03 pm

ranked out here too… seems too fast. But it was fun… hope they’ll have more ranks someday!

32 Sandy August 24, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Great game! WTG Pogo!

33 Carolyn August 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I’ve already got to rank 50 also, so now it is really slow. Looks like there may be 100 ranks or more, fun game. Was neat being able to rank up so fast for a change.

34 mspatmac August 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Revising my previous comment #9. Game is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Got into it this morning and now rank 10. Quick and fun

35 Jason August 24, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Wow one of the better flash in a box games! Actually quite enjoyed playing this and ranking was so quick.

Seems that it really is only 50 ranks. Although you make progress to rank 51 you never actually get there and you progress is continually reset to rank 50.

No worries I will actually play this one for fun

36 shygirlornot August 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm

yay! i got a new high score of 1,554,320 and rank 22 lol

37 FlameMKL August 24, 2011 at 3:47 pm

OK it’s fun, but too fast. To summarize the notes above. Nice to rank up quickly… but then what? Where’s the fun , if you rank out the first few days/week??? No tokens. No chat. Just a FLASH in the pan!

38 nessa August 24, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Not a bad game, kind of fun, addictive, I’m up to rank 35 now but I don’t like it and it will never be one of my favorites, I prefer Mahjong garden and safari, 2 games I love.
I’m not much for 1 minute sprint games, I play games to relax not be be stressed by a timer, my best score so far is 2,900,000-ish points wich I still don’t know how I got and of course I’m not going to try to find out how or even try to do better. As far as I keep moving up in ranks I could care less about my score.
Once I get rank 50 this games is out of my favorites list and will only play for badges or if they add more ranks to it, which I really hope they do not.

39 AngelBear19602 August 24, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I’m on rank 35 now, love this game.

40 Doug Schanche August 24, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Not a Bad game or so Played for an hour or so for Rank 20 but its getting to a lower percentage per win as you get higher in Rank. Either that or I’ll have it Ranked out in a couple days.lol

41 nicenicole727 August 24, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I just made rank 40 went to go look at the badge and noticed all 4 rank badges were taken away from me.

42 AngelBear19602 August 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Something weird happened when I was playing this game. I was on rank 40 and all of my badges dis appeared. I hope they come back. When I went back to play it again it said I was rank 40. This is weird. Has anyone else having problems? Thanks in advance

43 CocoPeppy August 24, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I played this game and I got to rank 20, so their are two badges. Now I can’t find where Pogo put my two new badges????The first one was with all other badges and I just looked and their gone. Where do I find them at/

44 slo2rayne August 24, 2011 at 6:52 pm

yep, having the same problem… just got to 40 also and the badges are all gone, they arent even showing up as being available in the game awards album… was having the same problem with the other games like this, the badges would disappear and then reappear, but at least they showed up as being available… now nothing is there in the album for this game… they are just gone…

45 loisocoee August 24, 2011 at 6:53 pm

i love this game i made it to rank 20 last night i got the 2 rank badges but just went 2 look at my badegs and they are gone .i sure hope pogo put them back

46 mjm72949 August 24, 2011 at 6:54 pm

anyone having trouble getting the badges they are winning in Mahjongg dimensions…i had rank 10 badge last night and now is gone..contact pogo live chat and was told game is not release it and the badges i won should not have been posted in my album yet until the game is release..so here i am at almost rank 20 and no way to get badge 10 back and pogo said there was nothing they could do about it

47 CaptHitsugaiya August 24, 2011 at 6:58 pm

They only seem to show up when you click the Show my earned badges link.

48 Kev August 24, 2011 at 7:03 pm

My four earned badges for this game are currently missing as well. I’m not too worried, as they have been popping in and out of my total for the past day. There were also some other badges missing from my total for a while, but those are back, so now just the MJD ones missing.

I’m not sure what the other badges were that were temporarily missing. I have 2887 badges, so when one goes missing there’s no way to figure out which one it is!

I think Pogo is tweaking their new not-quite-Pogo games in some way that screws up the badge count communication. Every time this has happened in the past, it worked itself out.

49 sweetandprecious August 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Awesome Game! Got to rank 10 like in 45 mins. One thing,I did check for my badge but it wasn’t with all my other badges. Am I looking in the wrong place? Nice to hear a lot of people like this game,including me. I’m lost thou without the chat,but,really don’t have time to chat with the fast pace game. Good Luck To All! Have a nice week! Bye

50 shygirlornot August 24, 2011 at 7:05 pm

# 42, CocoPeppy goto ur game award badge album they should be in there, that’s where mine are. gl

sherry

51 sweetlove123453 August 24, 2011 at 7:07 pm

this is a fun game and the best “flash in the box” game so far they have put out. I don’t mind the no chat in this as it is very fast paced and really no time to chat. the other take too long to get to the next rank. I’m sure I will have this one done in less than a week. I haven’t got that high of scores I got a little over 1 million in my score but can’t beat that. I like that it keeps you thinking and using your brain, and sharpens your hand eye coordination, and also fun. ok enoguh of the preachin but a big WWWWTTTTTTGGG POGO!!!!!!! on this game love it.

52 mary vogel August 24, 2011 at 7:14 pm

this game has benn remove from our game award. Mahjongg Dimensions is not listed there anymore

53 BonBon August 24, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I agree with nessa #37
All these ‘Flash-in-a-box’ games are timed too quickly to relax while you enjoy them.
It’s all Hurry, Hurry, Hurry !!
I’m playing Pogo to RELAX, not to be in a hurry!
~~ Bon

54 teddy August 24, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Fun game! I played to rank 10 on pogo & it showed I earned a rank 10 badge but the badge does not show up in “see my badges.”

55 Lilly August 24, 2011 at 7:51 pm

THEY TOOK my BADGES away for this game and say they cannot restore them!!!!!
I hate the flash games. Starting to hate the CS people at Pogo too.

56 Esqué August 24, 2011 at 7:55 pm

I ranked out and the badges are no longer in my album as well, Mary. Very strange….

57 Shirley32404 August 24, 2011 at 8:07 pm

manjongg dimensions has been removed from the game award badge album and also the 3 badges i won is gone to i went to live chat and a person named diane said they did not have the tools to check for the badges because it is a new game.

Shirley

58 Mrs. Mike Brown August 24, 2011 at 8:07 pm

I love the game but it’s just too fast. I want to relax with a game, not get stressed out.

59 J August 24, 2011 at 8:08 pm

OK, here’s a question that has me baffled. I’ve played a few of those flash-in-the-box games and received badges, including this new mahjong one, but the badges to be displayed on my profile come and go. Sometimes you can see them, other times you can’t. Anybody know why this keeps happening on these flash games?

60 MJL360 August 24, 2011 at 8:25 pm

HELLLLP!! I just hit rank 10——supposedly got a badge=====YET=== there are no spots for it in the Badge Book nor did it show up in the Special Badge book…….any Idea what’s going on????????

61 Esqué August 24, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I just spoke to live chat and they said they are aware of the problem and to have patience, lol.

62 wendy August 24, 2011 at 9:01 pm

i like the game but am not getting the badges.. i talked to a rep and they said they will come as soon as the game is officially out,, lets hope that is right….

63 BlueDogs August 24, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Got to rank 10 in no time and like others are saying, no badge to show for it. I’ll wait until it is “officially released” to play this game any further. Took screen shots of my rank and my badge album in case I need them.

~Darlene~

64 ladydawg68 August 24, 2011 at 9:58 pm

I love this game. I have played the version that you purchase on Pogo and completed all diffculty level. This game is a nice diversion. I have already gotten to rank 25. The only thing I don’t like is that I haven’t found a way to mute the music. I am not a fan of music playing with a game.

65 danielle August 24, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Ok, good it’s not just me who lost my 3 badges for this game. I’m ranked out in Scrabble Sprint too and half the time my badges aren’t there. I had said that I wouldn’t bother doing any of these games for a while until they fixed whatever was wrong with them but I like this game so I played anyway and now my badges are gone too.

I did check and I’m still at rank 33. I was planning on ranking it out today but I’m gonna wait now until I get these 3 back.

66 tuff August 24, 2011 at 10:35 pm

i got my frst 2 badges they are gone now i just made rrank 30 and i have none of the badges does any1 know whats going on?

67 cora August 24, 2011 at 10:56 pm

I got to rank 10 now where does it show the badge looked in games album no badge and not in my badges. I do like the game its fun.

68 danielle August 24, 2011 at 10:59 pm

ladydawg68 #63 – If you mouse over the wrench under the timer, you have the option to mute the music (the musical note) and/or the sounds of the game. Hope this helps :)

69 Judi August 24, 2011 at 11:23 pm

OUR BADGES ARE GONE!
One of my friends said that when she got to 20 in MJD, they didn’t give her a badge, so I checked her badge list and she had neither the 10 or 20. I checked mine and both the 10 and 20 badged are no longer there. I also checked two others on my friends list (one got to 50 and one got to 30) and theirs were gone as well. What is going on? Has anyone else noticed this?

70 aloveumomaplayer August 24, 2011 at 11:29 pm

my rankine badges went away

71 suez August 24, 2011 at 11:38 pm

the same thing happened to me. Rank 50 and my badges disappeared. I only noticed because someone was using the rank 10 badge as their badge icon and I was going to change mine, but no badge. I’ll give Pogo the benefit of the doubt and give them time to straighten things out.

72 Maxine Tate August 24, 2011 at 11:43 pm

I just finished rank 10 but didnt get my badge for Mah Jongg Dimensions..so I went to my game award badge album and Mah JOngg Dimensions is not there….a Pogo glitch possibly?

73 codegayla1 August 25, 2011 at 12:26 am

I played last nite got to rank 20 got the 2 badges and then today 8/24 they were no longer in my badge album…. what gives

74 jncocidz August 25, 2011 at 1:14 am

Also lost my 3 badges was at rank 32 am also gonna wait and see whats going on before i play anymore.

75 Edy August 25, 2011 at 3:04 am

I love this game!! Sadly, it no longer works :(
I had played last night, and this morning, just a few minutes each time….both times on Firefox 3.6 (got to rank 10). Tonight however, I went to play, I got the quickest of displays about my flash player, and game wont load. I tried IE7 (computer can not handle newer)….same result. :(

76 Edy August 25, 2011 at 3:30 am

Crud, I entered the comment before asking, does anyone have any suggestions?

77 Carolyn August 25, 2011 at 3:56 am

Hey gang I also lost all my badges. I spent 4 hours talking to live chat and getting booted or dropped, but I kept going back I wasn’t going to give up. I spoke to 6 different people including 2 from what they call tier 2. After finally getting him to understand my frustration(had to get back in line every time I got dropped& one time ha to wait 20 to chat with a person) He tolde me he was going to refer me to tier 3 and that someone from tier 3 would e-mail and let me know what to do. Basicially they all say they need the name of the badge we are missing, yeah right I write down the names of the badges from rank don’t you. If any of you do know the names pleas let me know, (wlaj) I plan on going to my other account and see if I an get the badges there again and get the names. What a frustrating time with live chat. I felt like they were just giving me lip service. I sure hope they get this mess fixed. Hope this help clear up some of your questilns of what happened to your badges. they took them back.

78 natasha August 25, 2011 at 4:41 am

i too had issues with the game-contacted help desk and was told that the game hasn’t been “officially” released yet and that they are still in testing mode. No help there at all. Help center was very rude about it to. it won’t be “fixed” for a while and then all progress maybe reset. Not happy about it.

79 nessa August 25, 2011 at 6:09 am

ladydawg # 63

You will see a little wrench just under the timer.
Click there and you will see a little musical note. Click on it to mute/unmute.

80 spider250464 August 25, 2011 at 8:23 am

im addicted to this game i have reached rank 45 only started playing yesterday, i dont know what pogo are playing at i had the badges in my album last night but they have gone today they dont even show up under my badges

81 awanpanji August 25, 2011 at 8:42 am

Love this game plays quickly and ranks up fast. My only problem is this morning all three badges that Ihave won so far were gone from my badge album profile. I hope I dont have to to go to live chat to get them back.

82 chris lawrence August 25, 2011 at 8:54 am

i just found out there is more then 50 ranks on mjd. I hope it goes to 100 ranks it’s so much fun. I finished ranks 1 to 50 in less then 2 days.

83 geri August 25, 2011 at 8:56 am

Hi, i had same problem with MD new game, i got the three badges up to rank 30, only to have dissappear. I contacted pogo only to get the same response as others did. Sad they dont seam to know whats going on, but thats pogo, lol.

84 booboo August 25, 2011 at 9:06 am

Same thing happened to me with disappearing badges. This has been a regular occurance with all of the new flash games. Badges will disappear from regular badge album and end up in special edition (scrabble sprint for one). For weeks when snood was released ibcontacted pogo CS a number of times and their answer is always they are in beta. As a former beta tester I call bs. This is shoddy on their part and part of a growing trend of cash grab/no effort the part of ea lately.

85 sandeye August 25, 2011 at 9:14 am

Hi ev1…I would suggest that ev1 getting upset about badges for this game to have patenice!! If you want 2 play for fun & check out game do so. When game is officially released & reset u will get badges..it is in its test stage. so i will hold off to get my badges…but will play to practice!! This was told to me by a very very nice live chat w/ pogoSaeane. good things will come to those who wait!!…lol hagd

86 chris lawrence August 25, 2011 at 9:16 am

i guess it now ends at rank 50 but on the first try after rank 50 it goes to rank 51. Then it stays at rank 50 with only a couple of percents per game, and then restarts again at rank 50.

87 Bobbi (bjvs1118) August 25, 2011 at 10:03 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh …mahjong dimensions wont work 4 me / it says that the web page was not found try again later / pogo got to get a *Bug-Zapper*

88 Richard K. Imel (eagles227_98) August 25, 2011 at 10:04 am

I lost all my badges also.

89 Joan August 25, 2011 at 10:06 am

I would just like to tell you of my observations of this game are, it is a great game..I enjoy playing it..It could be just a tiny bit slower to enjoy it more..But I do have a complaint, I won 2 badges first 10 then 20 and working on the next one..But when I finish a game I stop and look at my badges.well first time on 10 my badge was there,but on 20 I didn’t get one and not only that the one for 10 was gone too…Sure hope someone can solve this problem…I sure do like playing the game..Thanks for listening

90 jigsawing August 25, 2011 at 10:43 am

sandeye # 84: Thanks for the info! Good to see one encouraging
report from CS. I want my badges back!

91 Bobbi (bjvs1118) August 25, 2011 at 11:15 am

got mahjong / got the badge / then i checked but its not there / looked in game award badges & the name of the game isnt even there / will we get those 2 badges ?

92 maggiemaeeye August 25, 2011 at 11:30 am

Just for your info..they removed all the Mahjongg Dimension badges..went to Live Chat and said they were working on it..they took 4 of my badges..not very happy

93 anna August 25, 2011 at 11:49 am

Got through rank 20 of mahjong dimensions and no badge. No badge anywhere. Not added to my badge count or bages i’ve won.
what’s up with this?

94 cora August 25, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Just made it to rank 50 near the end it would freeze up just refreshed or leave the game came back in it would load again for me. Yeah glad got that done so fast got to love how it ranks up so fast now if the other games in pogo were as fast to rank up lol. Thanks for the info on extra personal now off to play Qwerty again. Have a great day everyone.

95 missydo7 August 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm

love the game ranked it out already goes fast

96 JustaGame August 25, 2011 at 1:46 pm

If this game hasn’t been *Officially Released* yet, why is it showing on the home page under the Puzzles category?

97 oh my August 25, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Just so you know some more kinks is that they take the badges away i got 2 rank 40 in the new Mahjongg Dimensions game and woke this morning 2 play again and badges are gone so i went 2 look in my book and my scrabble ones are gone 2. pogo is going down hill fast. i wrote 2 them lets see what they have 2 say,still waiting.

98 Lou August 25, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Where are my badges I won playing this mahjongg game? They were in my game awards but left.

99 Marsha August 25, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I love the game and got to rank 10 but didn’t get the badge

100 Judi August 25, 2011 at 3:38 pm

After reading the chat, I went back and checked SNOOD and SCRABBLE BLAST. All my badges are in the Game Award Album. Hope when Pogo fixes MJD, those will be too! There’s no place for them in the album yet.
In fact, MJD isn’t even shown in the “Find a Badge” game list.

101 rosetta August 25, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I am however talking to bret, and he says the accounts are still showing that the badges are earned, so they just have to get the badges reinstalled and find out why they are missing. From what he is telling me it was not taken down it vanished, but the accounts are still showing earned in the code so he thinks they can fix it and return the badges.

102 Doug August 25, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I’m on rank 13 but haven’t seen a rank ten badge yet in my badges…
hopefully this will be corrected soon.

103 Doug August 25, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Do they have a place where you can see high scores for this game?
That would be fun and competitive…

104 michelle August 25, 2011 at 5:56 pm

They just posted something on FB…

We understand that some players are missing Rank Badges recently won in Mahjongg Dimensions. Our engineers are working diligently to fix this and they should reappear soon. Thank you for your patience.

105 purple_moonfairy0 August 25, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I just completed the 50 ranks listed for mahjong dimensions.It appears to have more than 50 ranks.Im not sure how much more yet.Am working on rank 51 now.Very addictive game.Im enjoying.Just sad to yet another game with no chat.Come on pogo give us our chat.

106 v August 26, 2011 at 8:50 am

just talked to a pogo rep. She said that ‘engineers are working on the problem in mah jong Dimensions.’ The problem is that some of the badges do not show up in the badge albums.

107 Alan August 26, 2011 at 3:34 pm

I have just ranked out on the game to rank 50…

Didn’t get a badge… and all my other rank badges for this game have gone… Hope i get them back…cos I ain’t playing this game all over again!!!

Hope pogo fixes this issue soon….

108 Doug August 26, 2011 at 6:15 pm

My badges are now back!!!

109 tiffany August 26, 2011 at 6:17 pm

hery guys just wanted you to know the badges are back in the collection

110 Michelle August 26, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I loved this game. It was very easy to play, and you can rank up really fast in it.

111 Michelle August 26, 2011 at 6:48 pm

My badges did show up in my album. All 5 of them. Ranking out is quick and easy. Hope they add more ranks soon.

112 BlueDogs August 26, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Is anyone else having an issue loading this game now? I was thrilled to see my rank 10 badge appear in my badge album today and went to play the game again. It won’t load in FF, IE, or Chrome. I updated my Adobe Flash player to the latest version just in case but still, no luck. :o(

~Darlene~

113 tuff August 26, 2011 at 11:45 pm

yes the badges are back but now cant get the game to load..sigh always something with pogo lol

114 Steph August 27, 2011 at 1:53 am

I’m glad the badges are back but now it’s not loading for me anymore….. :(

115 Craftybren August 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Well badges was back now they are gone again *sigh*

116 Craftybren August 27, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Ok I dont know 1 min they are there next minute they are gone..I swear im not crazy haha

117 Joan August 28, 2011 at 9:47 am

I am at rank 50 and can u please tell me why when u have reached this rank,the percentage achieved box at the top does not register the game right..It will go from one percent and then back to zero or the same with 2 percent and then go back to zero..Can you please tell me what is going on? Or am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else noticed this?

118 ladyredmaples10 August 29, 2011 at 4:22 am

I would like to know how you get all this new type of games to load i have been trying to play the game but it wont load , any tricks on it ?

119 Joan August 29, 2011 at 10:28 am

Would like to know when they will add some new ranks, enjoy playing this game……

120 Luv August 30, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I havej ust reached rank 50..trying for 51..but my rating goes up and then drop back..it goes back and forth..I truly like the game..and hope more ranks are added…just do not understand why having difficulty moving on …does anyone know the answer..thanks for the game..luv it..

121 Lura August 30, 2011 at 3:48 pm

For folks who have ranked out to 50 and are wondering about rank 51…

Read the 4th paragraph:

122 allsorts600 September 14, 2011 at 3:14 am

I love this game and have ranked out already. i have played it with IE7 and chrome with no problems. I have been trying to reach rank 51 as i didn’t realise it stopped at 50 because it would go past 50 and say 9 % increase then drop again (a known problem). It would be great if Pogo either increased the game play time or made more ranks. A handy tip, if you can’t see a match striaght away dont waste time go for the rotate, there is usually a match at either end which you cant see from the front.

123 MiamiLynn September 18, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I love it! I’ve rank out in the few short days I started playing. Wish there were more ranks. Thanks, MiamiLynn

124 JulieAnna September 30, 2011 at 6:25 am

Ummm…Well Pogo has updated this game, before it took X amount of tiles to move from rank to rank…Now I dont know the the heck they have done but it takes like 4-5 games now to move up just 1 rank point…which if u ask me it BS! I ranked out 3 names very quickly, and have 3 more to do. Will take years to do them now. Ugh! I don’t think I will waste my time on the game now unless pogo puts it back the way it was!

125 CincyRed October 4, 2011 at 5:58 am

For those of you that have previously ranked out, did POGO take away your ranks and adjust you accordingly to the new guidelines? I don’t see how any one could have ranked out in a week if you needed to get 150,000 matches just to go from rank two to three.

126 Shelly October 4, 2011 at 7:01 am

CincyRed #125. I ranked out in the first week the game came out and having just quickly played a round I am still rank 50 and still have my badges.