Unreleased Minis: Clothes and Bikes

June 15, 2011 · 37 comments

Pogo’s got some new clothes coming out soon. Along with the new items shown here, there are some older re-releases that will be making their return to the Mini Mall. In addition, there are a couple items for bike enthusiasts to look forward to.

Take a look:

If some of these clothes look familiar to you, it’s because they are different colored versions of some old favorites.

It’s fairly obvious that maybe some of these, like little miss “Black & Red” below, are still a work in progress and will be ahem updated before release. See comment 19.

Upcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and BikesUpcoming Minis: Clothes and Bikes

Filed under: unreleased minis

1 swerley00 June 15, 2011 at 8:10 pm

I was just thinking last night that I needed a red baseball jersey for my mini. I am happy that I will be able to get one. Go Rangers! I like the cycle racers too. I may spring for one of those if the price is right.

2 ladyruth54 June 15, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Whoa! That Black & Red one’s kind of racy! LOL

3 starrynight June 15, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Ahhhhh!! Clothessssss!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! ::happy dance:: :-)

4 Stef140 June 15, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I wonder if the red on the Black & Red is the blushing lol. I am not taken aback easily but that one made me blink a few times. But I can see it being popular, the censor bar one is.

5 harlyrider1 June 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm

pogo needs more harley stuff. another motorcycle that will go with different scenes in the background. and harly clothes. bring back allot of the old fantasy pets, old backgrounds, etc.
i see some really cool hair styles, long hair blowing in the wind, and long hair in ponytails.

well enough wishful thinking.

really like the Black & Red one, cool!

harly

6 shygirlornot June 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm

lol i agree with ladyruth54 #2, but i like it ill buy it i bet lol

7 Seth5545 June 15, 2011 at 8:53 pm

They haven’t had any GOOD mini releases lately.

8 psalm233 June 15, 2011 at 8:54 pm

OMG that is more flesh colored than red & white. LOL

9 shygirlornot June 15, 2011 at 9:06 pm

i wish they would bring back pirate stuff, i want some of the things they had before, way back before i joined lol.

10 tartar June 15, 2011 at 9:35 pm

im so gettin the black & red about time woman got to go topless too!!! lmmfao but i bet theyll fix it befor it hits the mall dang it

11 Elizabeth June 15, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Not that this will prevent me from getting anything, but these clothes (with the exception of a couple things) are just items already in the mall, but the colors have changed. But, I’m all for more clothes!!

12 Angelishus2 June 16, 2011 at 12:17 am

If that “black & red” is a gem item Pogo is gonna be rich!!!

13 bobbie June 16, 2011 at 12:33 am

Ooooooooooo!!!!!! Black & Red! I thought I had X-ray vision! LMBO!
tt4n hagr8n <3

14 starrynight June 16, 2011 at 12:40 am

After looking through these again I just wanted to say I think it’s a little disheartening that Pogo is re-coloring some of their previous clothing items instead of creating all new ones. I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, but I think it’s a little odd.

Also, I really wish Pogo would re-release most or all of the clothing from the past. I’ve seen some great Mini items on other people’s minis and I think the newer members should have a chance to buy those items.

15 Gecko June 16, 2011 at 1:32 am

Oh, I have got to get the women’s bicycle race outfit! I was just at a road race tonight even! I have always hoped Pogo would get on the Tour de France wagon, so I am wondering if this is it? (Not like they noticed Tour of California, the biggest US race.)

16 tma2535 June 16, 2011 at 1:51 am

Why has it been so long since there have been any new swim suits at the mini mall? Hot weather is here!

17 Zerp June 16, 2011 at 2:49 am

Alot of thoes clothes already exist but in a different color.

18 rabbitandkitty June 16, 2011 at 6:59 am

omg i almost spat my coffee every where looking at the black/red item ,rubbed eyes took 2 looks and thought omg who’s gonna be brave to wear that,watch the pervs come out of the wood work if u wear that lmao.

19 Lura June 16, 2011 at 7:09 am

Hehe I’m glad I got those screenshots when I did, because I just knew they’d be fixing little miss “Black & Red” really quickly. Here’s the correct pants and shoes version:

20 Lisa June 16, 2011 at 7:59 am

I like all these things.. finally Pogo is putting out some nice clothes.

21 Monica June 16, 2011 at 8:33 am

I like the new color choices for most of these new clothes better than the colors they come in now and I’ll be getting all the new clothes, I’m a mini shopaholic

22 peek June 16, 2011 at 8:46 am

Is it my imagination or is the Black and Red a nudie :)? I like a lot of things in this upcoming release. Looking forward to it.

23 BlueDogs June 16, 2011 at 8:58 am

The original screen shot of little miss Black and Red was hilarious! Talk about a “Boo-Boo”. ;o) I agree it’s a bit disheartening that they are releasing old clothing items as new releases when they are simply different colors of old releases. Recycled badges, recycled clothes, among other issues, this trend has me wondering what EA’s fiscal outlook is for the corporation itself and\or how many budget cuts they have\are and will be making in the future for Pogo itself to ensure that they as a company\corporation are able to remain “afloat”.

With the current economy and high unemployment rate it’s fairly well known that people all over this country are cutting way back on non-essential items and I would imagine spending money on a gaming site (and in many cases an internet connection at all to cut out one more bill) would be at the top of the chopping block. When the general public is hurting for money we spend less and that translates into us not being able to financially support many businesses. The trickle down effect eventually turns into a tidal wave…..

I see a lot of people complain about all the new ways Pogo is trying to get us to purchase and spend more and more gems as well as their lack of new game development lately, while at the same time seemingly trying to pacify us by simply adding ranks to older games that are already developed and established. In most people’s eyes it seems that they are viewing this solely as Pogo being money hungry, lazy, not caring about their customer base, and so on and so forth.

What I see however is a company trying to stay afloat during some difficult economic times. We’re all feeling the crunch right now and many of us are watching every penny we spend. We must understand that businesses are no different. They have bills too. They just call it overhead (or accounts payable). And when you are talking about a large corporation that means they have investors they must keep happy, many employees to pay, more taxes to fork over to the government than you can even imagine, etc.

As a former small business owner (contracted police impound\towing yard) which had an exceptionally high overhead that people could not see\nor chose to realize (or believe for that matter) but only saw the large amounts of cash they were forced to hand over (and complain loudly about when doing so) in order to retrieve their car from our impound lot, I am in a unique position to be able to have somewhat of an understanding of what Pogo’s predicament is.

I have no doubt there have been a lot of focus groups, board meetings, memo’s, etc. where employee’s and upper management sat down, crunched numbers, and tried to come up with ideas for the site that would hopefully keep their current customers happy (or at least placated) while attempting to keep their own costs needed to implement these ideas as low as possible until they feel that they are on far more stable ground financially speaking regarding the company’s long term projected financial outlook.

The upcoming releases of new games are good news. While one is simply buying the rights to use an already developed game played on another site (52 Card Pick up) – a money saver by the way as I’m sure it was far cheaper to buy the rights to use the game than develop one from scratch – it appears the newest game on the horizon (Flea Circus) is a Pogo original conceptualized from another popular game (Angry Birds) but developed solely through Pogo and their team.

Bottom line, I think they are doing the best they can under the current economic climate and appear to be rallying back. Let’s cross our fingers that this means there is hope on the horizon :o) I try to support Pogo as much as I can by buying and spending gems on items when ever I can afford it. Which is quite a bit as Pogo has been my official monthly entertainment budget for over a decade now.

The last thing I would want to see is the site fail and close up shop due to financial difficulties. It’s far too much a part of my daily life at this point. It would be like losing a dear friend. :o)

~Darlene~

24 MariaLoon June 16, 2011 at 11:49 am

I think these are great clothes, overall

I’m always looking to expand my mini closet! :) I’ve never been one to shop for much in the way of clothes for myself, but my mini’s different LOL

Wish I could ORGANIZE the closet though!

25 MariaLoon June 16, 2011 at 11:52 am

Darlene (#23) I agree with what you wrote, completely! :)

26 vlamp66 June 16, 2011 at 1:46 pm

im always happy to get new clothes… not so much this time. they are recolored older items. they should have just re released the originals and the original colors. l still buy them as i no longer have most of these. they are on a old account no longer being used. most of the styles were here in 2007!
too bad they didnt include those bathing suits or the matched outfits! or the take 5 items or the ivillage items!
pogo if youre gonna give us old stuff give us the good stuff. the stuff we are specifically asking for!

27 MinuteMaid June 16, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Should be “black and READ alot”

28 peangel June 16, 2011 at 6:33 pm

I am always glad to see more clothes,BUT< not old clothes re-colored!!! I already have these.How Disappointing!!I wish the topless outfit was for real.It would be something different! But,I am sure they will change it.
Why cant Pogo give us new stylish,sexy summer clothes??

29 vlamp66 June 17, 2011 at 7:19 pm

can honestly say these clothes are not my favorite1 theres so much more in there better than these!

30 Gina64player June 17, 2011 at 7:22 pm

I really wish that pogo would have interchangeable fashion accessories such as jewelry, shoes, purses and maybe make-up that can be used on different mini’s.

31 vlamp66 June 17, 2011 at 10:05 pm

ok im almost too embarassed to put this here. i know these are old clothes but you know what? its been so long since we had a big release of any clothes im actually looking forward to these now.
i bought all the new clothes week. as long as its not costumes and fairys im there with my tokens and gems!

32 DJ June 21, 2011 at 5:00 am

As a Man,I’d just like to say How hilarious I think it was that little miss “Black & Red” went from a Nude upper woman to a pair of ladies dress pants & shoes.Bravo,Bravo

33 DJ June 21, 2011 at 5:06 am

I really wish that pogo would add other eye colors besides brown to the mens side of the mall after all NOT all of us men have browneyes so come on pogo make it happen.

34 Donnac46Play June 21, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I think the black red ios racey, but I would consider getting it lol

35 vlamp66 June 27, 2011 at 9:44 am

awright! waitin on those ugly colored clothes. why did pogo start a thread in forums about what clothes or themes or backgrounds or pets we want if they are just going to do what they want anyway?!!!

36 baby June 28, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Do not like anything there the red & Black one has no top on just black bottoms

37 texansbabie2003 June 29, 2011 at 8:45 pm

hey wheres tha bathing suits?…summer is here and we need some of those older bathing suits back in tha mini mall