Get a Club Pogo Membership for Free

May 30, 2011 · 65 comments

Note: this post was originally written in 2011, however it’s been updated recently! Read on!

Club PogoThe entertainment value we get from Club Pogo is a steal at any price, but there are ways to get a subscription for free, or at least for very little money. With promotions from MyCokeRewards, RecycleBank, Groupon, and even Pogo itself, you can save your subscription money and put it toward other fun things like buying Gems for more badges, albums, expressions, gifts, and Mini items of course!

Free Club Pogo from MyCokeRewards

MyCokeRewardsCollect MyCokeRewards points by entering codes from Coke products — they’re found on bottlecaps and some multipack packaging — something you, your friends, and your family members may just be throwing away right now. Redeem your codes for MyCokeRewards points and redeem them for Club Pogo subscription codes of 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months (more information). You can cash in points for two of each type of subscription per year per account, and MyCokeRewards allows up to 5 members of each household to have their own account. You may apply your Club Pogo subscription codes from MyCokeRewards to current Club Pogo accounts, new accounts, or free Pogo accounts.

Club Pogo for Free, with Recyclebank

RecyclebankRecyclebank is a web site that rewards you for taking small “green” actions in your everyday life. You’ll earn Recyclebank Points for playing informational games and quizzes on their site and recycling locally, which you can sometimes trade in for Club Pogo subscriptions. When they’re available, the Club Pogo subscriptions are listed in their Rewards section under “Entertainment & Recreation” and cost 75 Points for a 3 month code, 150 Points for a 6 month code, and 250 Points for a 1 year code (reduced in 2013!). The Recyclebank site states there is a limit of one per year per household for each type of Club Pogo reward. Like the MyCokeRewards promotion, you can apply these rewards to current Club Pogo accounts, new accounts, or free Pogo accounts. As of March 2014, the Recyclebank rewards are no longer limited to people who participate in their curbside recycling program (more info).

Groupon

GrouponGroupon is a group-purchasing coupon site. The general idea is that a coupon is offered — like 3 months of Club Pogo for $6 — and once a certain number of people purchase it, the deal is on. Pogo has offered this 3-month Club Pogo subscription deal three times in the past. We’re hoping it was successful enough for them to repeat it again soon. Stay tuned to BadgeHungry for information on a new Club Pogo deal as soon as it’s available. This deal can be applied to current Club Pogo accounts, new accounts, or free Pogo accounts.

GiftHulk

GiftHulk is a web site that allows you to participate in simple online activities to earn coins that you can use to redeem for prizes and gift cards. By using their site to search, answer surveys, watch videos, and complete other simple tasks, you can earn Hulk Coins which can be redeemed for a 6-month Club Pogo subscription or PayPal gift cards (my reward of choice, because you can use PayPal at Pogo to purchase Gems). It’s definitely a marathon and not a sprint: it may take a few minutes out of your day for a while to earn enough to get a reward, but I think we can all agree free Gems and/or Club Pogo subscriptions are worth adding a few minutes here and there to your daily routine.

Pogo.com Promotions

Every so often, Pogo has a promotion going for a free month or few weeks of Club Pogo. Currently there is a promo they ran in Woman’s World magazine for a free month and 25,000 free Pogo tokens. This offer and ones like it are always listed on the free Pogo tokens and free Club Pogo passes page. You may apply these promotions to new accounts or free accounts, regardless of whether they were previous Club Pogo members. However, you cannot apply this type of promo pass to a current (active) Club Pogo subscription.

Club Pogo subscriptions have also been prizes in Subway Scrabble in 2008 and 2009, and McDonald’s Monopoly in 2010. There is no word on whether Pogo will participate again in either of these promotions but as soon as there is any information on a new promotion, it will be posted to the BadgeHungry homepage.

The Drawbacks

Of course, there’s a small catch. If your Club Pogo account is on one of these types of promotions, you won’t receive the Club Pogo Insider newsletter and won’t be notified of some promotions and sales. That’s okay, though — since you’re a BadgeHungry reader you’ll know about all of the promotions, sales, and more, sometimes before the newsletters even go out. To stay in the loop, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to receive a daily email containing all BadgeHungry posts.

Most of these promotions are geared towards players in the United States. Players from other countries may occasionally be eligible for some promotions; be sure to read the fine print.

Do you have any other ways of getting Club Pogo for free, or at least very inexpensively? Share your experiences with other Pogo fans in a comment below.

Filed under: gifthulk, mycokerewards, promotions and events, recyclebank

1 wen/aka/fishladyfish May 30, 2011 at 2:10 pm

not if your Canadian LOL

2 Lura May 30, 2011 at 2:12 pm

wen: you’re right. I wrote this post with the US players in mind. It would be great if you or any other non-US players could share their free/cheap Pogo ideas, tips, or finds here in the comments.

3 Bmonkeygurl244 May 30, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I just wanted to say that collecting the Coke rewards points is very easy! I started collecting about 6 months ago and have had my family give me their codes and I just put them in on the computer. I all ready have enough for a one year subscription to Club Pogo which I will be redeeming when my current subscription ends. The points are also on Dasani water bottle packs and there are many ways to earn bonus points. I was so excited when I found out about this promotion and have since told many many people on pogo about it. I am so glad that you posted it here on Badgehungry for everyone to ready because it really is a very easy way to get a free subscription!

4 Steph May 30, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Ya it kinda stinks for us Canadian players… :(

5 MrsPollifax1 May 30, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Hi Lura and e1,

Im Dutch (The Netherlands) so i cant get a month at Club Pogo for free either. Also, I cant win the daily prizes (up to $ 2,000.–).
Once I’ve won 100 gems in a jackpotspin (prizespinner)!!! But I’ve asked myself why Pogo doesn’t give a free subscription for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 months or for 1 year? In my opinion, this should be for club Pogo members only.
When i started as a Pogo-member I didn’t get one free day. I only got a guestpass for 5 days from a Pogofriend.
Another idea: for every year that you’re a club Pogo member, you get a week free when you update your subscription. Im a member since 2003.

Regards,
MrsP

6 starrynight May 30, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Great information Lura! I’ve been on Club Pogo for free for about 2 1/2 years thanks to Coke Points and a past Subway promotion. If you or someone you know already drinks Coke products I highly recommend using Coke points, they can add up quickly and you can’t beat free Pogo!

However, you can only use these so many times so next time I’ll probably be using Groupon or Recyclebank. :)

7 Sjaan13 May 30, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I am Canadian lots of specials that are available in the States we do not get but The Woman’s World Magazine promotion a month free I did get on my daughter’s account. Her account is not played enough to buy membership also one before that the under Free Tokens and Passes I got a month ago for a week plus a few months back there was one from Oprah on here.

A good friend in pogo mentioned to look under Free Tokens and Passes near the end were passes are listed. That is were I found the above ones that worked. Just remember when you activate the free membership you have to be logged into the account you want the free month on not membership one.

Thankyou Lura for publishing them.

8 jackie May 30, 2011 at 4:15 pm

I was lucky enough to redeem my points at Recyclebank for a whole year. For those not aware of it, it’s a GREAT site…you don’t have to DO much…lots of quizzes and simple ways to rack up points with pledges, quizzes, recycling points on boxes of cereal etc. For those that coupon shop they have high value coupons on natural and organic foods. I definitely recommend everyone open a recyclebank account.

P.S: If you’re not a coke drinker like me, this is an easy way to get started on a free account and you have a whole year to rack up 600 points!

9 kiki May 30, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Another hint for Coke Rewards is to offer to be in charge of beverage replenishment for the break room at your company, organization, or club. My husband does it for the lab where he works and also for a volunteer position with after school kids. We keep the codes from the lab, but turn the volunteer codes into incentive prizes for the kids.

10 cass May 30, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Coke rewards is great I have recieved 2 years free. BUT WARNING! If you are not active for 90 days( adding points or spending points) You will loose all your points!!! I did not know this. I’ve been putting off adding my points. I had just been letting them pile up. I didn’t know there was any hurry to enter them. Yesterday I went on the site to enter codes and saw that I had 0 points! I checked in my accoun,t only to find out that they had expired 2 weeks ago “due to inactivity”!!
I lost over 800 points!!! GRRR! So Make sure you enter often enough not to loose those points!!

11 Erwin May 30, 2011 at 5:40 pm

hi all,
I’m also from the Netherlands and have 1 member account since 2003,but last year i have changed my country,I’m now from Swaziland lol,but only so that i don’t have to pay the VAT ( government taxes ),because i can’t win prizes ( except tokens,badges,wallpapers and gems ),so i dont want to pay a stupid tax,and it was only that i was a little surprised that we europeans pay too much for the membership (about $ 57 a year incl. VAT ) and now i pay the same as USA members,what Mrs. Pollifax wrote about the more free membership per year i agree,we pay,so give us something to stay a member.

12 MomsBassetHound May 30, 2011 at 6:00 pm

cass #10 – If you had signed up for email alerts you would have notified. I get an email every month telling me how many points I have and when they will expire if the account is inactive.

13 Zerp May 30, 2011 at 6:10 pm

You are sad that you are from Canada?
Im from Sweden and i cant be apart of ALOT of things. Cant win any jackpots or drawings. Cant play Scrabble, cant be apart of alot of offers like 50% of download games bc i cant even change country and when i sign out and change country the offer isent avilable.
You get cheaper gems and you can find free gems and club Pogo.
Also there is Pogo games like Word Search Daily where they have added whole USA, states and now citys.

Pogo a community for everyone? YEAH RIGHT!!

14 sog May 30, 2011 at 6:19 pm

cass #10 – ss that happened — Coke Rewards suggestions: I have them sending me weekly reminders but one time I didn’t enter codes and recieved an email reminder that I had 30 days to enter a code, then another email 2 weeks later and I’m sure they’d’ve sent more but I entered a code and problem was solved; so I suggest having them send you reminders. Also you can only enter 120 points in codes per week….. I don’t drink soda much anymore, but I drink Powerade daily – so any1 considering CokeRewards may want to check the site to see all the products they make (Fanta and Sprite for example).

15 r&kl May 30, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Hmmmmm maybe it’s just me and my heart and hand across the border at this time. Being a Canadian, a very proud Canadian!! I don’t give a ratz ass about silly ie: coke rewards that are not available to me. I have met so many wonderful people thru Badge Hungry & pogo. I consider myself blessed! I DID receive my cordless mouse, hassle free from pogo. Tickled pink to have receive it! I’m not here to win, or mad about those who have free pogo awarded to them. but I rather enjoy the warmth and caring shared my so many from all corners of the world :)

16 AngelBear19602 May 30, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Rather deal with coke rewards. I know what I’m doing on there. lol

17 MariaLoon May 30, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Thank you so much for this thread, Lura. I was familiar with all of those promos and sites, except for RecycleBank! I appreciate knowing about these :)

18 Evil Queen May 30, 2011 at 10:11 pm

cass #10 Email them and let them know you weren’t aware of this until it happened and that you didn’t know about signing up for alerts until now too. They may just give them back to you. I had something happen to mine one month a few years ago and was able to get them back thankfully. I have used them for now for 3 yrs worth of Club Pogo. I added the 3rd on so when August comes around it will kick in. I have enough points for 2 more years as well. If they had something else worth while to spend my points on other then Club Pogo I probably would but they don’t. I wouldn’t mind the Disney gift card but its not much on it and for the amount of points I will pass. LOL
I will have to check out RecycleBank now since I have never seen that before.

19 RebelYell407 May 30, 2011 at 11:54 pm

I was visiting with a lady one evening who shared with the room that she’d been playing Club Pogo for the price of a post-card for the past 15-months. Interesting! How??

Well, Pogo has it all outlined under the Prizes tab. After clicking on Prizes tab, select “Official Rules”. Right there under ‘Methods of Entry’ they detail the Alternative Method of Entry for non-club Pogo members.

Pertinent section from Pogo website:
“Send a handwritten post card with your Pogo screen name and the e-mail address on your free Pogo Account to: “Club Pogo Alternative Means of Entry Spinner Game”, Electronic Arts, Member Services, 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065. The entry must be received 10 days before the start of the calendar month, or will be applied to the next calendar month (i.e., entries received by April 21 will be eligible for the month of May; entries received after April 21 will be eligible for the month of June). Limit one entry per card, per month and per screen name.”

I’ve shared this information with some former Club members who could no longer afford $40 Club Memberhip and 2 of them are now playing as Club Members via this method now.

20 kathy May 31, 2011 at 12:05 am

hi all
i was able to redemn my points at www. recylebank.com for a full
year of Club Pogo.com. i was wondering when recylebank will have this offer soon and i am glad Lura published this post..
thanks again ..Lura

21 jmababa May 31, 2011 at 2:06 am

me i just had ev1 I know to use my referral at recyclebank and i did a few quizes videos and a tour of a house to get points and i also had my brothers fwends join recyclebank using my referral now i have enough for a year of club pogo

22 Ben May 31, 2011 at 3:44 am

I have been getting Pogo free for about 3 years now. It started with the Subway Scrabble promotion and then I heard about the coke rewards. I was working at a gas station for a few months so when I stocked the coke cans from the 12 packs I would rip off the codes before I threw away the box. It worked out perfect because I was able to get enough points to get me and my dad a pogo subscription. Thank you Coke Rewards!!!

23 kate May 31, 2011 at 6:41 am

I got about 30 years from Subway promotion.. I ate there so much I haven’t at there since..

24 Lura May 31, 2011 at 6:51 am

RebelYell407 (#19): the postcard method of entry is a required-by-law way for people to earn a chance to win the prizes on the jackpot spinner without paying for Club Pogo. It’s not a way to get access to Club Pogo games, badges, or any of the other Club Pogo benefits.

25 pondchick1 May 31, 2011 at 8:42 am

Coke rewards are great. I had a friend suggest using an auction site to get more coke codes. I’m not sure if I am allowed to post the site and web address here or not. If someone would let me know, I would be happy to share it. I did check with coke rewards help department and they said it was okay. I got enough points in a few weeks to get up to the 570.

26 brittanylinda211 May 31, 2011 at 8:44 am

Cass #10 – Give coke a call!! A while back I had been really ill and I did the same thing as you I went on and all my points were gone. I remember searching for a phone number all thru the site(because I didnt know what happened) and when I finally reached someone they activated all my expired points. Give it a try and just explain that you had no idea about the inactivity “clause”. Now I get reminders every week that “Its time to enter codes”

I need a little help guys. I joined on a coke rewards membership and somewhere here on BH I read that we were only allowed to redeem coke points “twice” for the yearly membership. I had enuf points to get the 2nd year so I did it. My problem is you cant SEE it on my info page. I did call Pogo and they explained that they could see it and I would automatically renew when this membership expired. I gotta admit that kinda scares me. I have saved every print out from coke so that I can PROVE that I “paid” for my memberships. I got that 1 month deal that they had not that long ago so I keep trying to write on my printouts when Im “paid” up til. I guess Im wondering since I purchased those 2 -1yrs last year can I buy 2 more this year? You guys seem to know a lot more about this than me. I thought I couldnt do any more yearly memberships but some of you have stated that you have done it for 3 years already. Any info appreciated!!

27 goNILor4p May 31, 2011 at 8:46 am

I have a question with the free promo Club Pogo accounts with Coke Rewards-are you still able to do ALL that paying club members are privy too, such as inbox messaging & mini mall exclusive items & badges? I’d hate to lose all that if I was to look into alternative methods of paying for my yearly membership.

28 Lura May 31, 2011 at 8:50 am

goNILor4p: honestly, the only drawback is that you won’t get the same newsletter. You get mail, everything in the Mini Mall, badges, et cetera just like those who spend $39.99/year. Many, many BadgeHungry readers are on MyCokeRewards memberships and there’s no difference. I’ve got (cough, more than, cough) two accounts and one is paid with cash and one is on MyCokeRewards. The one on MCR doesn’t get the Club Pogo Insider newsletter but gets the Pogo Shtick newsletter instead, which is geared towards non-Club members.

pondchick1 (#25): yes, if you’re talking about eBay. :)

29 MomsBassetHound May 31, 2011 at 9:47 am

brittany #26 – I’ve been using Coke Rewards since before they used Pogo as a partner. My main acct is now paid thru 2019 and Holly’s acct is paid thru 2015. By the end of Jan I will have added 2 more years to each account. There is no limit to what you can add to a Pogo acct, it’s that you can only redeem 2 years per Coke account, but you are allowed 5 accounts.

When I add a code to either account I email it to myself and put the dates that it will be active. I’ve done this since the beginning and Pogo has never gone wrong or taken one out of order. Their acct dept knows what they are doing :)

30 Patsy Tarver May 31, 2011 at 9:47 am

I recently got a free month of pogo for just 10 coke rewards points. It is usually 75 npoints. They have specials on wednesday and just luck out on that day. I love mycokerewards. Saving for a year now, got 200 points already. Need 570.

31 brittanylinda211 May 31, 2011 at 10:50 am

TY Moms #29. Now I know I have to put my codes into my other coke account that I opened for my daughter. I sur am glad you avoided those tornados!!

32 BlueDogs May 31, 2011 at 11:28 am

OMG Lura!! Thank you for clearing up a curiousity that has been bugging me for a while now in your post (#28). My paid club pogo account switched over to being paid by MyCokeRewardsPoints about 12 to 18 months ago (who can keep track, eh? LOL) and I rarely read the newsletters they send any longer since I get all of my info here at BH ;o)

BUT, When I do glance at them I notice they occasionally state at the top in large advertisement type font, “Boricualady67, become a Pogo Club Member for 50% off the regular price for a limited time!!” (or similar incentive to join Club Pogo)

And I’m like…. Excuse me….. But I AM a club member. Helloooo…..

LOLOLOL!!!!!!! Now I know why they send me this stuff!!!!!!! Too funny!!

~Darlene~

33 widow May 31, 2011 at 11:57 am

patsy, i almost could’ve written your post…i lucked into that month of pogo for 10 points because i was there to put in codes. but usually i forget to check for the wednesday deal, lol.

i too have lost coke points due to inactivity on my acct. will try to be more careful! ( but, just in case, what is that phone number for cokerewards, please?)

34 Lura May 31, 2011 at 12:00 pm

widow: there’s no need to remember to check for the MCR Wednesday deal, I post it here when it’s 10 points for a month of Pogo. :) The last two were four months apart, so I am expecting another to come along around August sometime. Of course I’m still looking out for another one each week, and I will be completely happy to be wrong and have to post about one sooner!

35 Erin May 31, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I’ve been using Coke Reward Points for the past year, and I’ve gotten two years and two months (for 10 points each) so far. I’m still entering codes and intend to get as many more free years as possible. Thank you for sharing the information about RecycleBank, Lura. It looks quite easy, and I’m more than happy to have yet another way to get free Club Pogo!

36 famdawplayer May 31, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I too am from Canada so it doesn’t apply to me. I also find it frustrating that I cannot get the 50% off downloadable games when there is a sale on. It isn’t right that club pogo members outside of the US are unable to take advantage of these opportunities. After all, we all pay our subscription fee for the club pogo perks.

37 HoneyImHome116 May 31, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I have a question about Recyclebank. I joined and earned around 265 points and was wondering do they put new items up randomly to earn more points? Do I need to check each day or is there a certain day that new things come out to earn points?
Thanks, Cheryl

38 brittanylinda211 June 1, 2011 at 7:58 am

Widow #33 – MCR phone number is 866-674-2653. They are available Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm ET.

39 Tom June 1, 2011 at 8:03 am

First off, thank you again, Lura, for this site! My second account is a non-club account and I had made it a habit to check the promotions page on Pogo for when they have free passes but I never would’ve known about other sponsored free passes (such as Oprah, Woman’s World, etc) without this site.

As a result of all of these & the Coke Rewards promotions, I’ve only missed 1 weeks worth of badges since Thanksgiving on that account.
Some observations I’ve noticed:
Free passes give access to all the Club Pogo games but Club Pogo items in the mini mall are still unavailable and you don’t get the 10% discount on the other items.
With the Coke Rewards you do get the discount and all items are available. Also, the first time you use the Coke Rewards you’ll also get the 20 gems that new subscribers get which was a nice bonus for me when I used the December 10 point promotion since there was a BOGO on M&M badges and then the January promotion of 4 gem badges so I got 3 M&M badges for the cost of a 12-pack of Coke. Not a bad deal at all.

Free passes are NOT stackable. While you’re on a free pass you can’t activate another until your current one expires. So when there are two passes available such as recently when there was a free week pass and the current monthly one you should use the shorter one first as long as the longer one would still be available when that expires.
Coke Rewards, though, ARE stackable because they are basically like buying another month, which I discovered in December because I was halfway through a one month Pogo pass when I activated it and I then had 6 weeks of full Pogo access. So if there is a free pass available and you want to use Coke Rewards points, use the pass first and then the Rewards to get extra time.

Some free passes can be used twice. When there was a free week promotion from Pogo one time last year I after I used it on the US site I figured, what the heck, and tried it again on the UK site and it worked! I also tried this with the Oprah promotion but that only worked once but it doesn’t hurt to try.

For free passes I also like to time their activation to maximize badge availability. For example, after my last 10 point Coke Rewards membership expired on 5/13 (after I already got the 5/11 weeklies) I waited to activate the current montly pass late on Monday 5/23 so I had the 24th to get the 5/18 weeklies and it’s still going to be active for the 6/22 weeklies, including the Summer Super Badge!

Those are just some tips and observations of mine and I hope they help. Of course this is all possible due to this GREAT site, so I can’t say it enough, Lura, but Thank You! Thank you! Thank You!

-Tom

40 ReikiMaster01 June 2, 2011 at 4:29 am

I know we don’t get these offers in australia at all. Also i am in club pogo but because i live in australia i don’t get all the full benefits that other players who are in club pogo in america do – I can’t buy gems and there are certain games that i can’t play either like scrabble because of the legalities & licenses between different regions of getting these things available. I am only one of many across the world i guess that this happens too. Also we can’t get the gamecards for i think the same reasons.
It would be great if we could get these offers though as i know some pogo (not club members) who would love to play the club pogo ones and more so since being in club pogo isn’t as value packed for ones like me as it is for many others out there in club pogo.

P.S I love this site!

41 widow June 3, 2011 at 1:14 pm

brittany #38: thanks so much! i appreciate the #.

lura, do you know the answer to cheryl’s post, #37?? thanks!

42 Lura June 3, 2011 at 6:34 pm

widow/Cheryl: I do not have an answer, sorry. I never paid that close attention to the site’s point-earning outside of referrals.

If anyone knows or figures out how often new offers are posted to RecycleBank, please leave a comment here and let us know. Information on days of the week or time of day would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

43 Tiffany June 4, 2011 at 7:31 am

Hi. I don’t drink Coke. Is there any other way for to get earn Coke Rewards? Thanks!

44 MomsBassetHound June 4, 2011 at 1:46 pm

There are many brands that carry the Coke Reward points, even bottled water….Dasani, I think. Just go to http://www.mycokerewards.com and it will show all the items that carry points.

45 msgoof6 June 4, 2011 at 3:52 pm

For All Canadians, someone suggested that we set up an account with an address in the states. I don’t know if it will work or not.

If anyone has done this please let us know.

Thanks

46 Kat F June 4, 2011 at 5:29 pm

If anyone is interested, there is a Coke Rewards promo going on right now…if you sign up for the Southwest Airline RApid Rewards Program which is FREE, you will receive their 250 Bonus Miles PLUS 60 My Coke Reward Points as a bonus too!!!!

I did it the other day and am awaiting my code as it takes as long as four days or so for it to come thru. But that’s ALOT of points!! :) So, I’m anxiously aaiting for my email confirmation code for my Coke Points now. Woohooo!! Can’t wait to get it as my balance is a whopping zero!! lol

We don’t buy ANY of their products, boo, cuz everyone is cutting back on sodium and calories and so forth and none of my Friends drink them either, waaahhh!! Been begging everyone for help but nothing so far, lol

So if you are interested in getting those extra points, go to the Coke Rewards Promo Page and check it out. Did I mention it’s all FREE? lol I LOVE FREE!! haha

Hope you’ll take me up on this great tip!!

Take care everyone, be safe in your travels….have a terrific weekend.

(((Hugs to ALL))) Kat F.

47 laura June 6, 2011 at 6:41 pm

the groupon is that free ,i went in and i think it looked to me like i had tp purchase something, is this for us only,,, also my hubby was active for 1 month(he paid for a month) then got the 30day promo now but first he got 2 weeks free when he signed up,he took all his infor off like credit card stuff he is not active since may20 now can he get the free 30 days again

48 MomsBassetHound June 6, 2011 at 7:01 pm

laura #47 – No, the groupon is not free. It is just less than you would pay thru Pogo directly.

I think your hubby can use another promo, just not the same one.

49 michelle June 7, 2011 at 6:59 pm

There is a survey about diapers right now on recycle bank for 25 points!

Lovetheavs420

50 Lura June 7, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Thanks Michelle! The “Learn and Earn” surveys are great for quick points at Recyclebank. Also check the right sidebar of their Earn Points page(s) for quick 5-point questions.

51 Tammy June 14, 2011 at 8:58 am

I just started using coke rewards last year. I thought that I could get 2 one year subscriptions every year. So I used some of my points and bought a one year for a friend last year, thinking I woud still be able to get another year for me this year.
From reading your comments, I guess I was wrong.
Now I wont be able to get my membership this year. :(

52 HoneyImHome116 June 14, 2011 at 11:12 am

I thought it was 2 of the one year subscriptions you can get free from Coke Rewards per year. Ask your question in the Q&A section. A lot of people probably don’t go back and read this post. I know MomsBassetHound would know the answer.
Good luck!

53 MomsBassetHound June 14, 2011 at 11:37 am

You can get 2 of each reward….the 1 year, the 3 month, and the 1 month ….from each of your Coke Rewards accounts each year. You can have up to 5 Coke Rewards accounts, so could actually end up with 10 of each of the rewards, but EVEN I don’t drink that much diet coke….LOL

And Honey is correct. I would not have seen the question if her answer wasn’t showing in the last 10 comments posted. You can also ask on the weekend thread if you don’t get an answer here.

54 Lura June 14, 2011 at 11:43 am

I have the access logs and I can say with certainty that people are constantly reading this, and other past posts and comments. If the comments are open, by all means leave a comment. If the comments are closed (they auto-close after a certain period of time has passed) then consider the Q&A section or a weekend open thread.

55 Tammy June 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm

LOL..whew. Scared me for a minute! Good, so I can get my own subscription each year, as well as one for a friend? Thats good to know.
We have 5 people in the house, and drink a lot of coke & diet coke, so getting that many points is not a problem.
I also read up on the rules/TOS again, and noticed a maximum of 2000 pts per year, so I opened up another account using my husbands name. I will use that account for getting things other than pogo.
Anyway..thanks to all of you for the info!!

56 playcody06 June 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm

thanks moms ,#48

57 redford303 June 16, 2011 at 3:29 pm

love pogo

58 redford303 June 16, 2011 at 3:30 pm

pogo is fun site to play on and meet people acroos the world

59 Shaolinsragon June 19, 2011 at 1:18 am

Tonight I just ranked up the last of my 600 recycle bank points for 1 year of club Pogo ( and the actual full club version ) not the version that doesn’t allow you to message ect… anyways in my little search for finding free Pogo I found an offer for those poor folks over seas I’ve been reading about and found a great offer for you guys.Its the same thing as coke rewards and is owned and operated by coca cola but its for the European region and they also have YES !!! CLUB POGO AS A REWARD !!! Go to this site my over seas friends and reap your rewards !!! Your Loyal Pogo friend ShaolinsDragon … and please feel free to add me as a friend and play with me anytime.Been on since 2002 and still going strong.Take care folks.Love SHA and again http://WWW.COKEZONE.COM 25 points for 3 months and 45 points for 6 months ENJOY !!!

60 mone June 22, 2011 at 8:55 am

61 Sherry Farley June 23, 2011 at 9:29 am

I bought one of those groupons they took the money from my account and I never recived the credit

62 Lura June 23, 2011 at 9:40 am

Sherry: log into Groupon. There’s a dropdown in the upper right corner with your name on it. Choose My Groupons. Choose the “All” link, and under Club Pogo choose Print. You’ll need Acrobat Reader to open it. You don’t actually have to print it (save trees!), just follow the instructions and use the promotional code at http://pogo.com/groupon

63 ken gauthier July 6, 2011 at 7:50 pm

64 MaryLou July 10, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Recycle Bank does not have the club pogo subscriptions as of 7/10/11, Of course, it took me quite a while to get the 450 points, and now that I have them it’s not being offered, IT FIGURES!!!

65 Lura July 11, 2011 at 6:21 am

MaryLou: don’t get discouraged. The rewards come and go on the Recyclebank site. I’m sure they’ll be back soon enough, maybe you can even save up the extra 150 by then and get a whole year instead of just 3 months!